Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-29-2012   #1 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~
Default Getting Braces

I'm getting braces soon Yes for your teeth does anyone else have experience with them or any advice? Also, I'm 15 so i'm in my teen I guess.

Idk if here is the best place to post it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had braces, so I don't know firsthand and the advice might seem obvious but do everything your orthodontist tells you to do. A lot of people won't wear the rubber bands, which will just extend the time you're going to have to have braces.

Enjoy your future perfect teeth and smile; not many are as fortunate as you are ~~

07-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future

Awww thank you do you think $5000 for braces is a lot?

07-29-2012   #4 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN, SCH

That quality and price has gone up, but most insurance policies offer payment plans for braces. iirc that's roughly how much my brother's cost when he got his.

We both had braces for at least 4 years, too.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

07-29-2012   #5 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Best get your braces while you're still young and your teeth are still pliable. Braces aren't that bad. Usually the ache of getting them tightened every couple months only lasts for a few hours and the only really annoying part about having them are the rubber bands (if you get to use them) that are used to align your jaws. I think the only time my teeth really hurt from the braces was when they were tightened to the point of closing the four gaps where my bicuspids were removed.

They're worth it, though. Before braces I refused to smile with my teeth because they were so crowded and twisted -- I always had to smile an awkward thin smile in most of my older pictures. I looked brooding more than I looked happy. <_>

And I agree with following your ortho's orders to the dot. Neglecting to wear rubber bands is a big no-no and can prolong having your braces.

these swimming gays ruined my life

Last edited by Ascherit; 07-29-2012 at 08:49 PM.

07-29-2012   #6 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Awww thank you do you think $5000 for braces is a lot?
I think that could be the top price for braces. Mine were barely 1/4 of that >_> The dentists were starting their carrer, I guess, so the patients paid only $25ish for each maintenance, which happened once a month, or more if something had to be replaced.
I used those things for 2 years.
AND it's pretty much the basic, take care with what you eat and how you eat it so you don't have to go back to the dentist to replace something, and do a better job brushing/flossing so you don't spend much on whitening your teeth later and neither have food stuck in the braces.

07-29-2012   #7 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Oh wow thanks guys my orthodontist told me I have to wear them for 18-20months. My front teeths aren't straight so that's why I need them. Again thank you guys for sharing your experience.