Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Facebook

Long story short.

I broke up, then my ex, what an *******...after brokeup, went on "announcing" on facebook saying "its over". Not just that, posting on defaming me, saying I'm the one creating stories and all the friends there were like "shame on your ex!" things goin on.

Anyway, do you ever like need to announce even you're going to breaking up with someone on facebook -.-?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-17-2012   #2 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Guess you made the right decision by breaking up with her/him. Now you know how big her/his ego really is.

02-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

actually yeah, because thats where you change your status back to single

02-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Not really, I mean there were times that I would drop hints on my relationship then my ex will just bash at me for posting something from the past.

I never really bother with relationships status on FB.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-17-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

Facebook is quite double edged, when used properly it really does make some people's lives easier - keeping in touch, organise things etc. But it could easily go the other way and become something that accelerates the rate of degradation within society. One who starts and/or sustains his/her Facebook must prepare for its flaws as much as he/she enjoy the benefits.

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

02-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

is about the Reason you Breakup with her/him

sometimes its hurt.. he/her could say that to closer friends not to all!

anyway you should be happy he/she make you famous !! Remmber who talk about you bad or good to all its making you famous even if you dont want be famous!! still you should be happy!!that mean he/her Waste time in you !!
you are important!!!!!!!!

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

02-17-2012   #7 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy
is about the Reason you Breakup with her/him

sometimes its hurt.. he/her could say that to closer friends not to all!

anyway you should be happy he/she make you famous !! Remmber who talk about you bad or good to all its making you famous even if you dont want be famous!! still you should be happy!!that mean he/her Waste time in you !!
you are important!!!!!!!!

yeah, 'cause if he posted how she has STI or about if she is a horrible person, other guys will want to go near her -.-
"famous good or bad" is ridiculous. It's BAD if she's famous for lies that he makes.

I know Miyuki isn't a bad person, and I'm sure a lot of people know this too. The only real thing you can do is say, "Good thing I'm not with that ******* anymore." =/ *hugs* things like that really bother me too.. I don't think I'd be able to keep quiet and watch that go. -.-; Breakups bring out the jerk in people... =/

02-17-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineVindictusPerfect WorldShaiya

tratout has disabled reputation

Some people will be an attention whale to cope with hurt feelings. The average "nice person" will say comforting things to them; usually in agreement.

Miyuki, you are not the weakest link.
Weakest Link (US) - Anne Robinson meets her match - YouTube

02-17-2012   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

I didn't knew it will become like that afterward, I got depressed after the broke up since most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed by something I didn't do thanks to some of the *****es.

But, at the end, screw that... I'm not an attention horse to post something like that on facebook, although my family knew about this as well. As I mentioned to him before we prefer to keep it just us, whatever you don't like about me, just between me and you..but no..went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.

Seriously, I wish karma will slap you in your life soon... I've enough of you already. :'(

02-19-2012   #10 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
I didn't knew it will become like that afterward, I got depressed after the broke up since most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed by something I didn't do thanks to some of the *****es.

But, at the end, screw that... I'm not an attention horse to post something like that on facebook, although my family knew about this as well. As I mentioned to him before we prefer to keep it just us, whatever you don't like about me, just between me and you..but no..went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.

Seriously, I wish karma will slap you in your life soon... I've enough of you already. :'(

don't be sad or worry and everything he did in his life from bad and good will back to him !! krama is True !! life like Circle !! everything we do it is back to us from bad and good!

if he still write about you bad leave him don't even say to him stop!!

he stupid!!! and u lucky he waste time in you!!

Smile what ever happen what he did only want people hate you .. its just stupid drama things will show up in the end!!

who sell you sell it!!! don't even look back c:

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

02-19-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineVindictusPerfect WorldShaiya

tratout has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
>most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed
>prefer to keep it just us
>went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.
>I wish karma will slap you in your life soon
This guy sounds like he's 8, irresponsible, or both.

Every person has their faults and it's normal to be butthurt about it (within reason). But this guy is defying reason by putting all the blame on you and complaining about it to everything and every person in existence. Those actions are irresponsible, disrespectful and stupid since it makes him seem like he can't do anything himself to change his life.

Miyuki I'm proud of you because you're being the bigger person in this situation.

Fun Facts: people who demonstrate this kind of negative behaviour often find difficulty in getting a job/being promoted at their work because of an inability or difficulty learning from/overcoming situations of failure.

Karma?

Last edited by tratout; 02-19-2012 at 10:35 AM.

02-22-2012   #12 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Be the better person, ignore what the 'commenting FBers' are saying since there's no reason why you should care (if you knew them as friends, then they should be backing you up, if they aren't your friends, then why care what they think?) and move on with life.

02-24-2012   #13 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I guess you're adding to my thoughts about facebook.
"I am not missing out on much."

On a more serious note, it seems that now there is facebook, people think it's appropriate to behave antisocially on the internet as it's a different environment to real life. In the end however, what happens on facebook deeply affects real life. "Unfriending" has become an issue to get angry about. I think people have the right to clear their friendslist due to not speaking to some people on them.
It appears people on facebook tend to friend each other not to be friends but instead to brag about how many people they apparently are friends with. (We some friends are actually friends).

Anyways, I hope your ex appologizes for what they have done as you obviously shared some nice memories. Please try and remember them and don't let them be tainted by the bad memories of break up. Life's too short to be filled with negativity.

02-24-2012   #14 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I don't like bringing attention to my facebook when I change my relationship status to single.

I just quickly delete the feed before anyone bothers to notice.