ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Life & Relationships (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/)
-   -   Facebook (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/108454-facebook.html)

Miyuki 02-17-2012 04:39 AM

Facebook

Long story short.

I broke up, then my ex, what an *******...after brokeup, went on "announcing" on facebook saying "its over". Not just that, posting on defaming me, saying I'm the one creating stories and all the friends there were like "shame on your ex!" things goin on.

Anyway, do you ever like need to announce even you're going to breaking up with someone on facebook -.-?

Scathach 02-17-2012 05:04 AM

Guess you made the right decision by breaking up with her/him. Now you know how big her/his ego really is.

Bolter 02-17-2012 08:36 AM

actually yeah, because thats where you change your status back to single

LauraMix 02-17-2012 08:44 AM

Not really, I mean there were times that I would drop hints on my relationship then my ex will just bash at me for posting something from the past.

I never really bother with relationships status on FB.

TheBlackCatXIII 02-17-2012 08:47 AM

Facebook is quite double edged, when used properly it really does make some people's lives easier - keeping in touch, organise things etc. But it could easily go the other way and become something that accelerates the rate of degradation within society. One who starts and/or sustains his/her Facebook must prepare for its flaws as much as he/she enjoy the benefits.

Ladynoosy 02-17-2012 09:22 AM

is about the Reason you Breakup with her/him

sometimes its hurt.. he/her could say that to closer friends not to all!

anyway you should be happy he/she make you famous !! Remmber who talk about you bad or good to all its making you famous even if you dont want be famous!! still you should be happy!!that mean he/her Waste time in you !!
you are important!!!!!!!!

Yume 02-17-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladynoosy (Post 1680253)
is about the Reason you Breakup with her/him

sometimes its hurt.. he/her could say that to closer friends not to all!

anyway you should be happy he/she make you famous !! Remmber who talk about you bad or good to all its making you famous even if you dont want be famous!! still you should be happy!!that mean he/her Waste time in you !!
you are important!!!!!!!!

yeah, 'cause if he posted how she has STI or about if she is a horrible person, other guys will want to go near her -.-
"famous good or bad" is ridiculous. It's BAD if she's famous for lies that he makes.

I know Miyuki isn't a bad person, and I'm sure a lot of people know this too. The only real thing you can do is say, "Good thing I'm not with that ******* anymore." =/ *hugs* things like that really bother me too.. I don't think I'd be able to keep quiet and watch that go. -.-; Breakups bring out the jerk in people... =/

tratout 02-17-2012 06:40 PM

Some people will be an attention whale to cope with hurt feelings. The average "nice person" will say comforting things to them; usually in agreement.

Miyuki, you are not the weakest link.
Weakest Link (US) - Anne Robinson meets her match - YouTube

Miyuki 02-17-2012 10:10 PM

I didn't knew it will become like that afterward, I got depressed after the broke up since most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed by something I didn't do thanks to some of the *****es.

But, at the end, screw that... I'm not an attention horse to post something like that on facebook, although my family knew about this as well. As I mentioned to him before we prefer to keep it just us, whatever you don't like about me, just between me and you..but no..went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.

Seriously, I wish karma will slap you in your life soon... I've enough of you already. :'(

Ladynoosy 02-19-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyuki (Post 1680496)
I didn't knew it will become like that afterward, I got depressed after the broke up since most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed by something I didn't do thanks to some of the *****es.

But, at the end, screw that... I'm not an attention horse to post something like that on facebook, although my family knew about this as well. As I mentioned to him before we prefer to keep it just us, whatever you don't like about me, just between me and you..but no..went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.

Seriously, I wish karma will slap you in your life soon... I've enough of you already. :'(

don't be sad or worry and everything he did in his life from bad and good will back to him !! krama is True !! life like Circle !! everything we do it is back to us from bad and good!

if he still write about you bad leave him don't even say to him stop!!

he stupid!!! and u lucky he waste time in you!!

Smile what ever happen what he did only want people hate you .. its just stupid drama things will show up in the end!!

who sell you sell it!!! don't even look back c:

tratout 02-19-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyuki (Post 1680496)
>most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed
>prefer to keep it just us
>went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.
>I wish karma will slap you in your life soon

This guy sounds like he's 8, irresponsible, or both.

Every person has their faults and it's normal to be butthurt about it (within reason). But this guy is defying reason by putting all the blame on you and complaining about it to everything and every person in existence. Those actions are irresponsible, disrespectful and stupid since it makes him seem like he can't do anything himself to change his life.

Miyuki I'm proud of you because you're being the bigger person in this situation.

Fun Facts: people who demonstrate this kind of negative behaviour often find difficulty in getting a job/being promoted at their work because of an inability or difficulty learning from/overcoming situations of failure.

Karma?

Kenzor 02-22-2012 02:23 PM

Be the better person, ignore what the 'commenting FBers' are saying since there's no reason why you should care (if you knew them as friends, then they should be backing you up, if they aren't your friends, then why care what they think?) and move on with life.

Nebula 02-24-2012 02:15 AM

I guess you're adding to my thoughts about facebook.
"I am not missing out on much."

On a more serious note, it seems that now there is facebook, people think it's appropriate to behave antisocially on the internet as it's a different environment to real life. In the end however, what happens on facebook deeply affects real life. "Unfriending" has become an issue to get angry about. I think people have the right to clear their friendslist due to not speaking to some people on them.
It appears people on facebook tend to friend each other not to be friends but instead to brag about how many people they apparently are friends with. (We some friends are actually friends).

Anyways, I hope your ex appologizes for what they have done as you obviously shared some nice memories. Please try and remember them and don't let them be tainted by the bad memories of break up. Life's too short to be filled with negativity.

Ascherit 02-24-2012 06:27 AM

I don't like bringing attention to my facebook when I change my relationship status to single.

I just quickly delete the feed before anyone bothers to notice.