Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-02-2012   #21 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

No use crying over spilled milk.
Just cut those bad emotional ties that are causing you all the tension. If you don't like the feeling, why are you still holding on to them?

Also, you're only 17. Why are you so caught up in boy-drama? You've still got plenty of years to worry about finding the one. It's been almost a month since you posted this thread, and you're sobbing about it. If you feel sad, then do something to make you feel happy.

Go have a laugh and watch a funny movie.
Go out clubbing or malling with your friends and just spend some quality time with them.
Go out for an adventure and find someplace new to explore.

There's more to life than that one boy who "broke your heart."

You're obviously stuck in a bit of an emotional rut. But if you don't do anything to try to pull yourself out, you'll just sit there in the dark feeling sorry about yourself while slowly withering away. You say you have dreams; specifically to be a doctor. You have an aspiration. You're just going to let this guy get in the way of all that? You're gonna let him be that ledge you can't jump over in Pokemon? That damn Snorlax who won't get his ass up? Then do something about it! Walk around, grab a Pokeflute.

You say you've had two relationships and you're 17. I'm almost 20 and I've had none (minus this really iffy online fling that I don't really count because he turned out to have a girlfriend). As far as I know, you're ahead of the ballgame compared to me and you don't see me crying about boys. Maybe once, but I sure as hell got over that.

Just don't forget. You've only been alive for 17 years. You haven't lived in your prime. You haven't seen the amazing things in the world out there for you. You haven't even begun to see your dream come true. So why are you going to just give up? That's like telling your raid group that you're too tired lazy to keep up your DPS and end up being the cause of a raid wipe all because you couldn't keep your end of the damage. If you end your life, that doesn't just affect you. You need to understand the chain of events that will happen. Yeah sure, people will get over it eventually, but you can't just ignore all the things that could have been if you just decided not to commit suicide that one day. It doesn't just end here and now, the repercussions echo down the line.

tl;dr: less QQ, more pew pew. Seriously.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-02-2012   #22 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

You obviously don't know how it feels like to have NOBODY with you. You don't know how it feels like being lied to every single day. It's not just Boy-Drama I'm dealing with if you've actually been reading. It's hard not having anybody beside you telling you that everything will be okay and that you'll make it. My parents aren't like that, I've never had anybody like that. Not even my friends, I don't even bother getting close to them anymore because they really wont understand. Nobody wont unless you've been in my situation.

I am 17. I've been through things I shouldn't even have gone through when I was much younger. You don't understand. I'd only be lying to myself if I try to actually forget all of this, and try to have fun. Yeah, fun fun going out and all that crap can make me feel better, but that doesn't change reality.

03-02-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Instead of being inside, go out and meet guys.

Social contact is healthy, physically and emotionally. Once you have new experiences, they take up space and replace your old ones.

Last edited by Griever; 03-02-2012 at 06:12 PM.

03-02-2012   #24 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

You come to us looking for emotional help and now you want to argue saying that we don't understand because we weren't in the same situation you have been in. Well, ofc we haven't, but at least we're trying to understand. We've tried giving you advice from what you've told us. Besides, this is a freaking online gaming forum, I rarely rant about anything or ask for any advice on here. Sure there's this little section called Life & Relationships where you can seek help, but don't expect any life-changing advice.

If there is something you want to share but not in public, just PM me or message me on FB. Maybe that'll help.

03-02-2012   #25 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Why do you come here to ask for help and then make up bullshit excuses and reject everything and everyone?

03-04-2012   #26 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Here's something to think about: if you have nobody with you, whose fault is it? Best friends don't magically arrive at your doorstep. Work for it. Go out and get to know some people. Eventually you're going to meet someone you share some chemistry with and then you'll have someone to confide in.

Listen to kuyaBaka. He's given you a wall'o-advice right there.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

03-05-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

After reading the message I'm quoting below, I've come to understand what the problem is here and I saw that my old message was actually pretty harsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon
You obviously don't know how it feels like to have NOBODY with you. You don't know how it feels like being lied to every single day. It's not just Boy-Drama I'm dealing with if you've actually been reading. It's hard not having anybody beside you telling you that everything will be okay and that you'll make it. My parents aren't like that, I've never had anybody like that. Not even my friends, I don't even bother getting close to them anymore because they really wont understand. Nobody wont unless you've been in my situation.

I am 17. I've been through things I shouldn't even have gone through when I was much younger. You don't understand. I'd only be lying to myself if I try to actually forget all of this, and try to have fun. Yeah, fun fun going out and all that crap can make me feel better, but that doesn't change reality.
You have no guidance, Ramon. I can see that it's your biggest problem and I think you know it, too. The only way you're gonna get said guidance is if you make more friends and start accepting their advice. Psychologists would work too, but you'd probably only think of them as helping because they get paid to. Psychology isn't a field people go into just to get paid. It's a job, yes, but most (if not all) psychologists are in that line of work because they want to help.

Psychology students can be divided into two categories. The ones who want to better understand other people and the ones who want to better understand people to help themselves. The latter usually don't get master's degrees (which is the minimum requirement to have a career in psychology).

But whether you find better friends or a good psychologist, know that there ARE people out there who can help you and are perfectly willing to do so. You just have to work with them and listen to what they have to say. While listening does involve taking their advice, you can't be expected to just "get over" the love of your life so quickly. No one's expecting you to. And even if you firmly believe that there's one person out there for everyone, that afforementioned guy must not have been it or you wouldn't be in the situation you're in right now.

As others have mentioned, you should also take a long, hard look at yourself and see what you can improve on. It's hard to make friends when you're mopey and whiny, I'll tell ya that much. I mean no offense by that, it's just something I, along with most people, tend to learn the hard way. So take things step by step. Make friends, see how well you get along and that should solve most of your problems, in and of itself. But if you still have any problems, make sure you have at least one friend you can really talk to about them.

Good luck and I hope this advice helps.

Last edited by Rhinehart; 03-05-2012 at 02:40 PM.