Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-18-2011   #21 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Honestly, 2011 was a good year for me. Within this year, I have:

-gotten a stellar job
-passed my last required 'academic' class, meaning I only need upper level courses in any subject to graduate from college
-started dating the girl I've been in love with for years
-learned a number of fun and useful skills, many of which apply very well to a resume

A bunch of other good shit happened too, but I can't really recall everything. It's been a pretty positive year ever since I decided not to sweat the small stuff, and just start taking charge of life.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Worst year of my life.
This too, same to Lyn as well, lawl.

Almost EVERY PLAN I did on this year failed suddently. Love, study, works.. a tragedy. When I was getting depressed, a hope arrived for me as being the titular goalkeeper for a soccer team, but I injured my hand, somehow, 4 months passed and I feel pain since today, and no money to go talk to a doc -_- .

2012 will be our last year, but I hope that be a kickass year...

01-01-2012   #23 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

The end of 2011 got better, worse, and then really good. New Years Eve was fun and spent with family, I hate bars so I couldnt hang out with my friends. Theyre a little mad I didnt go. :<

I hope good things come to everyone in 2012. :3

01-03-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ershin is on a distinguished road

Meh, 2011 was just a year, with MANY frustrations. And 2012 will probably be less or more.

01-04-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

Most horrible year of my life, ever.
2 rounds of chemotherapy, both went to hell (Sendoxan and Mabthera)
Found out i got another disease called Skleroderma borske, as if what i had wasnt enough?
Cortisone raised to 750mg. (yay?) Got a central venous cathethre and a pickline.
and i simply hate year 2011

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D

01-08-2012   #26 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

good and bad ..in the 1st was alittle hard and fun for me to much Drama at Trickster online.. in the middle of the year was everything fine.. end of 2011.. everything show up .. friends.. and work.. Everything who was the fake and good.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-09-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Yeah, 2011 was a good year for me. Some bad shit happened, but a lot of good was born from it, so I can't really say it was bad at all. But I expect my 2012 to be even better.