Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2011   #21 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
[huge block of text]
Just having fun and someone to flirt with?
I don't know how to flirt.
"Did you fell from the sky? Coz I think the Heaven can't do much without you."
saddest line ever

You're not alone.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

i think if you care about the person enough you will at least try it out. you don't know if it will work out or not. my old college roommate broke up with his gf after he graduated. he's originally from honduras but he has a house in LA where he plans to live at. He just started grad school right after finishing college, so he moved to Boston. His gf is from Hawaii and he wasn't sure when he was ever going to see her again. He broke up with her after being with her for over 2 years. It was a surprise but I kind of saw it coming.

I currently live 90 mins away from my gf where we went to school together. Shes a year younger than me and lets just saw i know that i will want to try long distance with her when she moves back home to socal. i'm in norcal. its about an 7-8 hour drive and i know i won't be able to see her too often with work and my low pay, but i know i'll try my best. you really don't know what will happen, if it will all be worth it in the end, but you never know. if you have true feelings for the person you "love" then don't stop trying.

12-22-2011   #23 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

How old are you?
I'm 16. He's 15.

If you're still students in highschool or university, what are your plans?
See his this summer in Singapore.

Why did you start this?
I accepted him for who he was. And, as did he. Also, because, he actually cared and loved me. Oh, and out of the LITERALL hundreds of people who had a crush on him, I was the only one who actually wanted to be with him. Everyone else, just wanted to have sex with him.

What do you expect to come out of this?

A happy end or....
Spoiler!

Do you think you will end up together (marriage? do you use 'love'?)?
Yeah.

Have you met them?
Nope.

How do you plan on meeting them?
See 2nd question.

Do you visit each other (eg christmas)?
No.

Do you keep it a secret from family, friends?
Yeah.

Thought about who would move for the other?
Yep.

Do parents approve/support it?
Probably not.

No.

Did you have bad luck with finding someone near your area?
No.

Have you tried or just decided yourself that "no one is interested in you" ?
I have no idea how to answer this.

Last edited by Marisa; 12-22-2011 at 03:18 PM.

12-22-2011   #24 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
i think if you care about the person enough you will at least try it out. you don't know if it will work out or not. my old college roommate broke up with his gf after he graduated. he's originally from honduras but he has a house in LA where he plans to live at. He just started grad school right after finishing college, so he moved to Boston. His gf is from Hawaii and he wasn't sure when he was ever going to see her again. He broke up with her after being with her for over 2 years. It was a surprise but I kind of saw it coming.

I currently live 90 mins away from my gf where we went to school together. Shes a year younger than me and lets just saw i know that i will want to try long distance with her when she moves back home to socal. i'm in norcal. its about an 7-8 hour drive and i know i won't be able to see her too often with work and my low pay, but i know i'll try my best. you really don't know what will happen, if it will all be worth it in the end, but you never know. if you have true feelings for the person you "love" then don't stop trying.
I understand trying long distance... but I would prepare my heart for the worst case scenario (pessimistic, I know).
I don't know how long it will take to finish my degree, and I don't know where I'm going to live after I get one! I have a boyfriend right now, but we'll figure things out after one of us graduates... which is still a while. So far, we both don't plan on staying here after we graduate but who knows. If he officially moves somewhere else though and I'm still here for a long time, then that's different. But we'd have lots of long talks... lol.
It's admirable to do what you're doing. I don't think your distance is too much. I just don't think I could bare one of us moving across the country though with that uncertainty of "am I going to move there or you moving here?" when either of us have a stable job or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisalotte
How old are you?
I'm 16. He's 15.

See his this summer in Singapore.

Why did you start this?
I accepted him for who he was. And, as did he. Also, because, he actually cared and loved me. Oh, and out of the LITERALL hundreds of people who had a crush on him, I was the only one who actually wanted to be with him. Everyone else, just wanted to have sex with him.

A happy end or....
Spoiler!

Yeah.

Have you met them?
Nope.

See 2nd question.

No.

Yeah.

Yep.

Probably not.

No.

No.

I have no idea how to answer this.
Whoa wait, how can you see him in Singapore if you're parents don't know...?

12-22-2011   #25 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Coincidently I'm going to Singapore this summer.

12-22-2011   #26 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

how old are you?

finished school..looking for work .

Why did you start this?
i fall in love ..... we love each others ..

good relationship~ and great love feeling and caring

yes why not

Have you met them?
not yet in real life.

when i can ill make plan.

no

no .

not sure

no.

no @.@ eww no fun with love.. its real feeling.

i dont know :x

i care only over who care about me.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

12-25-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

That is sure an interesting subject. Well, I am sure most of those distant relationships needs a simple thing : money. If not even you or your "partner" does, this is gonna be some kind of hopeless. Well, I will write down my old case, but since it already ended, will not use the questions.

I try to understand how it is possible to make love happen this way, since many people and scientists keep saying that love is mostly made by the smell of the person, so, well, looks weird. At least, when you do have that experience with someone from your country, or from a close one, your changes get up, but, in my case, I was from Brazil, hot around here; and she were from Iceland, which i could just die over there, lol. It did last about 2yrs or more, and we never have met, thanks to the lack of money, 'cause my parents were about to accept a travel of mine without problems, even i being 15 (since childhood, i was used to be "free")

Slowly, time was making it turn in a painful thing, "daydreaming" about everything releated to her, so, to us survive, we took many breaks, but after two years, things wasn't that important. So we ended.

A pre-made-in-topic question :

"Just having fun and someone to flirt with?"

I think that stuff is more for real life, to mess around the streets... because flirt and indeed, waste your time in a computer isn't the smartest thing....

01-02-2012   #28 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

How old are you?

I'm in clinicals to become an Anesthesiologist. This never changed, even after I moved I continued my path.

Why did you start this?
I originally did because I figured that it was hard for them to be controlling from a distance (mainly because I had just gotten out of a controlling relationship so I was scared)

I expected hopefully to just get my esteem back up after a horrible relationship.

At the time in the beginning, I didn't really plan on any of it because I was 16.

Have you met them?
More recent ones, yes.. the ones in the beginning, no.

I planned on meeting them in a public setting either flying to them or them flying to me.

Well, my current online bf and I now live together.

No.

Already did this, and I moved from FL to PA for him.

Yes.

In the beginning when I was around 15/16, yes.

No. Never.

No. In the beginning it was to feel like I could have anyone anywhere, even if it ment distance. It eventually lead to me liking the whole "online in the beginning" thing because instead of a guy being interested in you only for how you look, they were forced to get to know and like you for who you were. Distance is a really hard thing to overcome, and if it's possible to overcome, meet, and then continue, then you know the relationship is worth trying to fight for. That's just my view on it ;o

01-07-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

How old are you?

Well, my plans are to get at least a master's degree in psychology and make a career out of that. The job she has now is pretty good, so she could support us both, but I still want to be my own man and provide for us/myself.

Why did you start this?
I met her when she was in an abusive marriage. She kinda considers me something of a hero, I guess, as I was the first person she talked to who finally convinced her she was wonderful, deserved better, could get away from her husband and make her life much better. She's succeeded pretty admirably. I look up to her just as much as she looks up to me, really. And each one of us has always been there for the other.

Well, if all goes according to plan, I'll be living with her soon. I don't really have expectations anymore, though. I'd rather be surprised. And hopefully pleasantly.

I hope so. I don't really speculate or say things like "we'll always be together" 'cuz I've been there, done that and most of the time, it turned out to be false. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. And "forever" is relative. Should things work out well, I wouldn't be opposed to marriage, though.

Have you met them?
Had an oppurtunity to once, but she opted not to due to our age difference and that she was interested in another man at the time (not that that worked out too well for her, either, but that's another story).

Well, we've been best friends for at least 10 years now. Maybe closer to 12 and moving in with her will be the first time we've met thanks to those issues I mentioned previously. And I'm aware that it's kind of a big step to live with someone and all, but work often keeps her away from home for weeks at a time, so it's more like visiting than living with her. I don't think we'll really have much time to get sick of eachother (though I'm fairly confident that's not an issue, considering we've kept in touch for over a decade).

Probably will.

Nope.

Well, we're both moving, but she's moving for her kids and I'm moving for us.

Parent and yeah.

There's always been a bit of that going on periodically. Mainly when she was single, but also when she's had hard times.

Wasn't really interested in anyone local that way.

I did in middle school and lived that way until I was 17. Never again.

Last edited by Rhinehart; 01-07-2012 at 08:09 PM.