Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-20-2011   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu
Default This is so true.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-20-2011   #2 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

lol this sorta happened to me at a party once

I kept telling a friend that I didn't drink when she insisted that take shots with her to have more fun

eventually she just gave up on me and took shots by herself...and lo and behold the next day she complained to me about several bouts of vomitting and a killer hangover.

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
GunboundRagnarok Online

darkengy is on a distinguished road

This almost happened to me. Good thing I only drank 7 shots of tequila & 2 glasses of vdka punch. Thankfully I'm alive, but got scolded for being such a heavy drinker =_=;

11-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I once mixed at least four different drinks that I can't even remember what they were and ended up blacking out in a Burger King restroom for an hour, waking up, stumbling home and crashing in bed, followed by a 12+ hour sleep and a massive hangover. Never letting myself get that carried away again.

11-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, college days, when people thought braving the jaggerbomb makes you "da bomb".

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Kids, getting drunk is not cool. You know why? Because drunk people end up doing stupid and embarrassing things that haunt them for the rest of their lives. I've seen everything from dancing naked on a tabletop to barfing on their girlfriends. They never live it down, and self-esteems are crushed forever. O hay.

11-21-2011   #6 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Peer Pressure. Give in to it.

But really, since I do party -and enjoy my drinking- I can't completely relate to it, but I know what you mean. Sober people can have fun too! Or even people not drinking heavily. I've always been under the impression parties were for socializing and stuff; not who can drink the most the fastest.

And then complain the most, constantly, the day after.

11-22-2011   #7 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Everyone I went to high school with now drink, a lot.

"The best moments are the ones you can't remember <3" - Real status

Really people, REALLY?! One of my friends left her college because all everyone did was drink, and they all pile into their tiny rooms to get drunk. She tried it out of peer pressure and had a week or horrible hangovers and eventually landed herself in a hospital with almost really bad alcohol poisoning.

I'm honestly disgusted that I can count on my hands how many people I know who DON'T post statuses about how drunk they get all the time. It's why my friends list is under 200, if I don't have any reason to keep any sort of contact with you, bye.

Especially if you're drinking at a party with strangers, or in a club. Yeah, getting intoxicated and potentially hooking up with random people sounds like SO much fun.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

11-22-2011   #8 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

If you have to drink yourself silly to have any fun, then you're not actually having fun.

Nope, sorry sir, you do not actually look "cool" guzzling down alcohol to near vomit state, you just look like a goddamn idiot.

モノノ怪

11-22-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

At times like this I'm glad that:

a/ I have a phobia of vomiting and thus, will never get drunk
b/ I only like wine, in small quantities
c/ I don't even like parties

11-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Haha, I'm a huge introvert, so parties aren't particularly my cup of tea, either. I'm not really into the whole socializing thing, and I'm uncomfortable around a large number of strangers.

Doesn't matter, works out for me. I don't have to deal with party dramu or drunk morons. Except sometimes when my cousin goes partying and I hear about it, but meh.

モノノ怪

11-22-2011   #11 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Drunk games of Quelf are kinda fun.
Just not almost-about-to-vomit-out-chunks-of-just-about-everything-you-had-eaten-that-day kind of drunk.

I don't think running around pretending to be an airplane with a shoe on your head while nearly blowing up chunks is a great idea. Maybe funny at first, but sht be on my floor for weeks.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

11-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Hmm.. I drink occasionally but no more than 20 shots. I know my limits. o-o

If I reached my limits, AUTO-Chinese tea. <3

11-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Can't really relate. On the rare occasions that I actually go drinking, however, I do drink a lot. Like, way too much. I've never had a hangover though... I attribute that to the Irish blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
Hmm.. I drink occasionally but no more than 20 shots. I know my limits. o-o

If I reached my limits, AUTO-Chinese tea. <3
What are you drinking that you'll actually take 20 shots of? The only thing I bother taking in shot form is tequila, and I'm pretty sure you're not taking 20 shots of that.

Last edited by Harlequin; 11-22-2011 at 09:26 PM.

11-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

That's why I drink some water after 2 - 3 drinks, so I don't end up like that. I have however had people who have done that to me when I was on my bottle or cup of water, its frankly quite annoying. I'd rather pace myself then barf all over the floor.

11-22-2011   #15 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Tried a tiny microscopic bit of alcohol when I was younger, hated it and vowed to myself never to drink any kind of alcoholic beverage ever again.

I'm just too chicken and paranoid about the cons versus the pros, not to mention I've seen/heard what happened to my friends. Who brings alcohol to school?!

Oh well, it's just me and my cup of juice

11-23-2011   #16 (permalink)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

ITT: People who don't know how to properly enjoy alcoholic beverages.