Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-11-2011   #21 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

A,D,F.
T_T Either way, the mortality rate of all the children in the kingdom will be higher than 1000 if I chose not to.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-11-2011   #22 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

A, B, E.

I have to survive because I made the most irresponsible promise of always surviving disasters.

My loved one comes next because she's the reason I live.

Innocent children are next, because children are the future of the world.

Why myself or my loved one over 10m population? Simply because they will beg and ask for a martyr, and not a hero.
Why not my family? Because i have no family.
Why not my fortunes? fortune can always be rebuilt.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 11-13-2011 at 04:29 PM.

11-13-2011   #23 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

This is an interesting question that has many consuquences no matter what choice.

Initially, I would have chosen A, D, E. I was under the assumption that the kingdom you save would be inherited and my "closest loved one" was actually my one true love. If it were inherited, then my lover and I would rule the kingdom together, saving sovereign authority over the 10,000,000 inhabitants.

On the other hand, doing so would cause some internal distress. Firstly, the public would know that I chose them over my own family, causing them to doubt my decision-making. Not only that, but the fact that I gave up 1,000 innocent children puts a dent in my legitimacy as ruler of the kingdom. Then, giving up my fortune thinking ahead of time that I would become a ruler of a kingdom and live wealthy anyway would question my intentions as ruler.

If the kingdom were not inherited, then at least I would become even more of a hero than I already am since I saved a kingdom instead of my own family. But same repercussions similar to above would also spring up (why did I kill off my family, why did I not save my money, why did I pick my one true love, etc.).

Now, if the "closest loved one" turned out to be just a friend or close relative, I would probably chose differently.

My second idea would be to chose B, D, and F. By picking B and D, I ensure that I save saved many lives. By picking F, I save even more people. As far as my loved one, at least we would have died together in either case. And I would give up my fortune just because I would not need it after dying. My family would be fine on their own, unless I was celebrated as some kind of saint which would get several people giving presents to my living family as gratitude and apologetic gestures.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

11-13-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

I'd honestly choose

b.) 1000 innocent children.
d.) A kingdom with a population of 10,000,000.
f.) Your family.

11-13-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

B, D and F.

11-20-2011   #26 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

A, C, E

Money is important but not as important as me. Hence C, and E.
I choose A coz.. I think I might in love with him. But meh.. I need to save 3 things anyways..

Others can die, destroyed.. Whatever. I could careless.

12-03-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

d.) A kingdom with a population of 10,000,000.
e.) Yourself.
f.) Your family.

^ this. (:

I can probably look for new love in that 10m, there would be children in that 10m and my family and I can earn back our fortune if we work hard. (why I didn't choose a,b,c)

12-06-2011   #28 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

B, C, E.

I would then use the money to brainwash the kids to think of me like their god. In a few years, some of them would turn into teenage hotties. I would marry two and train the other six to be bodyguard assassins. Then I would take over that pesky kingdom of 10,000,006 poor people, led by that guy who saved his family and couldn't feed them.

12-29-2011   #29 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

You're a hero in a situation where you have to choose to save 3 of the following things. The things you do not save are destroyed.
a.) Your closest loved one. Good thing I Don't have one
b.) 1000 innocent children. Better to save 10m than 1k
c.) Your fortune. (Wealth, power, land, equipment, magic, ect.) Yes!
d.) A kingdom with a population of 10,000,000. Kingdom..? eh.. Sure
e.) Yourself. Of Course!
f.) Your family. Eh..they aren't that great
I pick C,D,E

Forever & Always

12-30-2011   #30 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

A, D, E. you can thank me now

01-02-2012   #31 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

A, B, F

Too short

Save all the good people since a kingdom is usually corrupt in some ways.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

01-02-2012   #32 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

A, E and F.

Material "wealth" items can always be regained, my loved ones couldn't be.

01-02-2012   #33 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

I'd say A,D,F

Like said before, there are probably tons of innocent children in those 10m people, but they could also rebuild the population.

The closest loved one doesn't specify if this is a bf/gf or just a best friend, etc..so I'll say this because I'd take a bullet for my best friend, even in this situation..

And family because my mother and sister are my best friends. They mean the world to me. =)

01-08-2012   #34 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

A, E, F.

What's the point of having the power to choose who lives if you can't save those close to you and i can do more if i live.

01-15-2012   #35 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

C, E, F

We could use a good population curb. /terribleperson

these swimming gays ruined my life

01-21-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

a.) Your closest loved one.
b.) 1000 innocent children
f.) Your family. ^_^