Trickster OnlineElsword

Revali will become famous soon enoughRevali will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Revali Send a message via Yahoo to Revali
IGN: Morenatsu/Lyrrad
Class: Buff Buffalo ;3 to_buffalo
Level: 8x/8x
Guild: <<Serenity>>
Default You're getting annoying

So, I've been going out with this guy for about a month and a half now, everything's fine except for one thing. He calls me WAY too much.

I'm at work and I constantly feel my phone vibrate against my leg, and I always know it's him because my phone has a distinct vibrating pattern.

But the thing is that he's really sweet and I don't want him to over exaggerate and take things too hard.

So pretty much, I'm just looking for a "soft" way to tell him.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-30-2011   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

"Pumpkin I'm alright, there's no need to worry so much about how I'm doing; if something is wrong, I'll call you."

But it depends on what he constantly calls for; my friend constantly call his girlfriend just because he's somewhat untrustworthy when it comes to her potentially doing things she shouldn't.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

10-30-2011   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Sometimes you just have to tell it how it is. Just let him know he's getting a bit too obsessive and to back up, it's not really a big deal. If he's as into you as he's making it seem, he'll listen. He'll want it to work, I guarantee.

10-30-2011   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

He's getting obsessive. Which is good on certain things but.. This.. You gotta talk to him. Ignore his feelings for a while and get it out off your chest.

11-01-2011   #5 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Tell him to **** off.

Just kidding, tell him that he doesn't need to call you 24 hours a day.

I'm sure he'll take the hint .

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

11-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

If you want to tell him in a nice way, just tell him to not spend it all at once. He has to save some love for later. :3

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

11-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

tell him with nice way ( i need tell you something..

im you friend i want be Honest with you ( im getting annoying when u

called me alot) .. i dont mind if u call me but not all the day

..if i don't care about you .. ill never think to tell you that)

if you really scared to hurt him.. let him call you alot :l he will stop one day.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

Last edited by Ladynoosy; 11-13-2011 at 06:09 PM.