Revali will become famous soon enoughRevali will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Revali Send a message via Yahoo to Revali
IGN: Morenatsu/Lyrrad
Class: Buff Buffalo ;3 to_buffalo
Level: 8x/8x
Guild: <<Serenity>>

My PS1 shorted out T_T...
to make things worst, my PS2 won't read

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2011   #1222 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

Gonna be gone for 2 days, and I might even miss the chance he goes on. Wawwww

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

07-10-2011   #1223 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough

The new naruto episode isn't out yet

07-11-2011   #1224 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Just missed my package from the Valve store by 5 minutes. Brother didn't bother to answer the door because he knew that he'd have to pay the import fees, which I didn't leave for him to give to the driver. Walked around the corner of my street to see the delivery van coming out... now I have to mess around scheduling a new delivery... -sigh-

07-11-2011   #1225 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

Half a month since your fight. Hope you both make it up soon, 'cause you're hurting more than just yourselves.

/

07-11-2011   #1226 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

REALLY, SJSU? Can't you not **** us over just one semester?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-12-2011   #1227 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people at customer call centres have not even the slightest sense of humour. I just said something to try and liven up an incredibly dull and awkwardly silent call and she doesn't even say anything. See, this is why I hate phones, no matter what I'm using them for. ==;;

07-12-2011   #1228 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of

My right hip keeps hurting...I guess i slept wrong..or something e_e;

07-12-2011   #1229 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of
Guild: Astro Blitz

Feeling paranoid every time I feel the slightest bit ill since getting out of the hospital, can't really tell if its actual symptoms or just anxiety anymore. Either way I feel like shit.

Mouth still sore too fhsjsdjsds;ll |:

07-13-2011   #1230 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Fell over :'( hit my head and caught my foot. Bad times :l

07-13-2011   #1231 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Even a effing stranger says "happy birthday" to me, mom doesn't >_>

07-14-2011   #1232 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Missed the last bus home last night, got stranded in Longview (two cities away from my town) and couldn't get picked up due to the fact we can't afford gas, until my bestest bud EVAR pitched in (which more than makes up for all of this) but I was stranded at school until about 10:30pm. I've got a lot of sleep to make up over the weekend.

07-15-2011   #1233 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

So very bored...

07-15-2011   #1234 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Just found out my friends mom has an oxygen tank now ._.
she was like a second mom for my whole life. The doctors also say she might have lupus, it's so sad. >:
Found out my grandpas having back problems now too. I hope it is just the bed and nothing serious.

07-15-2011   #1235 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games

It's been a week and a few days, and he came on and logged like 20 mins before i logged in. AZSDFRGTHJKL WHY DID I MISS THIS ;_; Now I won't get to see him in another 1-3 weeks... bullfawwwwwwwwwk

07-16-2011   #1236 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Eff you Aunt Flow. =___=

07-16-2011   #1237 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm lonely.

07-16-2011   #1238 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Off to college 'cause apparently something from the first semester wasn't paid, and I can't register for the second semester 'cause of it.

07-16-2011   #1239 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Too many things going on.

Job hunts, financial aid issues, parent problems because I don't want to major in medicine anymore, permit/license issues... it all loves to pile up at once. x_x;;

07-17-2011   #1240 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuniaDragon SagaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGhostX

Cyan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cyan Send a message via Yahoo to Cyan Send a message via Skype™ to Cyan
IGN: Dude - Cy4n
Class: FreeMason to_entertainer

I'm just freakin angry, pissed off and cranky. I hate this ****ing day. >=[

Last edited by Aimee; 07-19-2011 at 05:54 AM.