League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-10-2011   #1001 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

School again, stress is not funny anymore, nor entertaining ):

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-10-2011   #1002 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

and now the tooth I got filled in last week is CRACKED and I have another appointment in 2 days

fml

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-10-2011   #1003 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

My internet is capped again...Lasted for 14 days this month ;___;

)@(%&!)@&!()@%)!(@%!@%

01-12-2011   #1004 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Took a pre-test.
TOO EASY, I GOT THIS.
Class results came out.
Lots of people scored 95% to 100%
1 or 2 people got F's.
Laughed in my head at those losers.
Got my pre-test handed back.
I'm one of those losers.

01-12-2011   #1005 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

So need 50 Excellence credit to endorse Level 2 NCEA with Excellence and I've got 48....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I hate this ;_;

Even though I know I didn't do as expected last year...It still sucks to have 2 credits short from endorsing level 2 with Excellence ;_;

01-15-2011   #1006 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'm getting as hungry as a poor african kid here. The "healthy" food was cooked 28645230495 days ago and doesn't taste good, and no fruits. Eff me being picky with food.

01-17-2011   #1007 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should give me what I paid for.

Last edited by Mazuiko; 01-17-2011 at 01:05 AM.

01-17-2011   #1008 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Xfire: pandaamy

No longer associating with Trevor for the meantime... too much pain involved on it.

But, even though I needed to do it and it was the right thing to do.. I feel so bad for doing it. I'm going to be so depressed the next few days. I feel like I should not have done it. But it needed to be done...

I love you, Trevor. With all of my heart.

01-19-2011   #1009 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Every 2 mins or so I lose connection. It's getting on my nerves.

01-20-2011   #1010 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

So, my ribs and wrists are sore - had to run to fix a gas leak and it was raining - and mom asked me IF my wrists were sore (which was EFFING OBVIOUS), I didn't answer and got hit. Not painful hits but WHAT THE ASDFG.

01-23-2011   #1011 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

Having to wake up at 6:30 almost every morning for my college courses is making me lose sleep that I have to make up on the weekends. e.e...

01-24-2011   #1012 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

Can't stop being depressed about him...

01-25-2011   #1013 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

I was late to Statistics class cuz I missed the bus I was supposed to take (it arrives at like 1:30pm), and ended up having to wait for another bus (the one at 1:40pm).

I swear I'm lucky he doesn't take attendence (or really care for it), I was pretty much 10 mins late and the class only has a total of like 30 people... Would've been so easy to mark me late/absent.

THEN... 20 mins into his lecturing, I somehow fell asleep in class for the last half of class. ('Somehow' because I was actually paying attention and the next thing I know, a girl sitting next to me is poking me to wake me up...) e.e

I blame my schedule for making me wake up at 6:30 AM.

01-26-2011   #1014 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Had a nervous breakdown about an hour ago. Things are getting worse... don't know what to do.

01-26-2011   #1015 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of heavy lifting = achy shoulders and neck ache. Whyyyyy me

01-27-2011   #1016 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

My bf is going to be leaving London soon for 8 months Q_Q...

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -echo-

01-27-2011   #1017 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Very recently, me and my mom were robbed and we were both held at gun point. Lost $12 and three cell phones. I am officially a ****ing emotional wreck.

I definitely need professional help.

Why can't I catch a damn break? For once?

01-28-2011   #1018 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

2 tears per day. What can I do about it? Ah we should travel, or move, I'm tired of this place already.

01-29-2011   #1019 (permalink)
Lei
偽りの幸せはいらない
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLuniaAudition
Awards Event Winner

Lei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of light
Level: 1

Can't find it.

sadface

Please read the - forum rules - and keep out of trouble. :3

01-31-2011   #1020 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Darn.. that weekend break from work just went too fast..