ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Legend of Edda

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

NonPhixion is on a distinguished road
Default Server maintenance :o

Hi i'm new to both these forums and legend of edda,
I have a lvl 21 archer named "Lalonde"
I'm looking for people for organised exp farming or dungeon raiding.
My timezone is GMT -5 (east)
I play late in the evening and at night most of the time because of my job.
I don't use cashshop but i believe this game is pretty fair for non cash shop users since you can get most stuff with gold.

Anyway right now im waiting for server maintenance to end im bored just wanna chat about the game and share knowledge.

my first question would be whats the fastest way you know to gold farm so far?
if its not a secret of course! hehehe.. and how much can umake ?

And iv been wondering, do you think its worth it to make a character and not do the advancement quests, to stay grade1, meaning you would totally dominate in the grade1 only RvR battles. id like to try that ^^ at least do it for a while until i have alot of god points then do the advancement quest.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

Honestly, I've asked the first question myself to alot of people, I get the same reply of "Hit max level as fast as you can and do DC/DF." (Which are the last two dungeons. In the mean time, just do the dungeon according to your level. Faster you level, the better dungeon you can get in to. You could sell your boxes or open them up. I usually just open them up. Remember, you get 5 coins a day and they don't stack up.

I read on the forums that some Titans did that but I'm not sure why you would want to other than for funsies.

11-09-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

NonPhixion is on a distinguished road

Well im not sure if you can stay grade1 past lvl 20, you can overpower everyone in the grade1 battles and hopefully get more godpoints lol. maybe its a waste of time too ill try next character i make.

Beside running dungeons for now i just gather copper etc... can get a fair amount of cash doing it right...