ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Legend of Edda

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-18-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold
Default A little question~

Well ive been wondering,how do you get capes,rings,capes? <: /nub

ily snowii for sig

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2010   #2 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

I get capes dropped by Bad Lockes and Veteran White Wolves. I dunno how to get rings and necklaces... I want them!

10-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I think you can craft them? Though I'm not sure, I didn't even know mad lockes and Vet. wolfs dropped capes o.e *goes to farm*

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

10-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
I get capes dropped by Bad Lockes and Veteran White Wolves. I dunno how to get rings and necklaces... I want them!
Really? Never knew. Thanks again :3 You be so helpful 8D I would +Rep you but i need to spread around the rep more before I rep you again 8D

Also 2 additional questions:
1:How is the drop rate for them
2: Do you know of any other monsters?(Espically in gold mine)
If you dont know the anwsers its mk theyre just some extra questions.

ily snowii for sig

Last edited by Linkykins; 10-18-2010 at 05:05 PM.

10-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i dont know what exactly drops them but i know they do drop from gold mine monsters. i got a ton of each in CBT, but this time around ive only found the assassin/archer cape so idk what happened to the drop rate lol

and ya necklaces and rings can be crafted. wonder if they drop from higher level mobs...

10-18-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i dont know what exactly drops them but i know they do drop from gold mine monsters. i got a ton of each in CBT, but this time around ive only found the assassin/archer cape so idk what happened to the drop rate lol

and ya necklaces and rings can be crafted. wonder if they drop from higher level mobs...
Ah ok,I saw about 6 capes onsale and they were for swordsman and stuff.

+rep for anwser :3

ily snowii for sig

10-18-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Yeah, you have to craft for the rings/necklaces. You can get most of the materials from the monsters; though they seem kinda uncommon. You can also harvest for crafting materials especially copper, bronze, and die stone.

It seems like it's not the material that's hard to get, but the low-lvl crafting stones that's made out of the die stones. ) :

10-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Cornelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cornelia

Easiest way to get capes (and anything else): Auction House. I don't know if it's just my impression, but people seem to forget about its existence. Lots of cheap stuff to get there + no browsing through 98573 shops.

As for low-level crafting stones, you can sometimes get them from disassembling green equipment.

10-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Auction house can only house so many of your items .. so people vend the rest if they have loads to sell.. which is sad :{ I wish the capacity was larger..

As for the capes.. Right now the price on capes has dropped A LOT.. you can buy mage mantles for 1k ea. (I just sold 2 last night) and the Light/Heavy armor people .. its like 1.3k~2.5k ea. so its not that expensive if you continue to do your quests for money.