ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Legend of Edda (http://ggftw.com/forum/legend-edda/)
-   -   A little question~ (http://ggftw.com/forum/legend-edda/84335-little-question.html)

Linkykins 10-18-2010 03:26 PM

A little question~

Well ive been wondering,how do you get capes,rings,capes? <: /nub

Sidero 10-18-2010 04:09 PM

I get capes dropped by Bad Lockes and Veteran White Wolves. I dunno how to get rings and necklaces... I want them! :py25:

Seru 10-18-2010 04:38 PM

I think you can craft them? Though I'm not sure, I didn't even know mad lockes and Vet. wolfs dropped capes o.e *goes to farm*

Linkykins 10-18-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidero (Post 1374605)
I get capes dropped by Bad Lockes and Veteran White Wolves. I dunno how to get rings and necklaces... I want them! :py25:

Really? Never knew. Thanks again :3 You be so helpful 8D I would +Rep you but i need to spread around the rep more before I rep you again 8D

Also 2 additional questions:
1:How is the drop rate for them
2: Do you know of any other monsters?(Espically in gold mine)
If you dont know the anwsers its mk theyre just some extra questions.

BoredomKillz 10-18-2010 05:35 PM

i dont know what exactly drops them but i know they do drop from gold mine monsters. i got a ton of each in CBT, but this time around ive only found the assassin/archer cape so idk what happened to the drop rate lol

and ya necklaces and rings can be crafted. wonder if they drop from higher level mobs...

Linkykins 10-18-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 1374672)
i dont know what exactly drops them but i know they do drop from gold mine monsters. i got a ton of each in CBT, but this time around ive only found the assassin/archer cape so idk what happened to the drop rate lol

and ya necklaces and rings can be crafted. wonder if they drop from higher level mobs...

Ah ok,I saw about 6 capes onsale and they were for swordsman and stuff.

+rep for anwser :3

SereneSky 10-18-2010 06:13 PM

Yeah, you have to craft for the rings/necklaces. You can get most of the materials from the monsters; though they seem kinda uncommon. You can also harvest for crafting materials especially copper, bronze, and die stone.

It seems like it's not the material that's hard to get, but the low-lvl crafting stones that's made out of the die stones. ) :

Cornelia 10-19-2010 06:38 AM

Easiest way to get capes (and anything else): Auction House. I don't know if it's just my impression, but people seem to forget about its existence. Lots of cheap stuff to get there + no browsing through 98573 shops.

As for low-level crafting stones, you can sometimes get them from disassembling green equipment.

Tea 10-19-2010 06:59 AM

Auction house can only house so many of your items .. so people vend the rest if they have loads to sell.. which is sad :{ I wish the capacity was larger..

As for the capes.. Right now the price on capes has dropped A LOT.. you can buy mage mantles for 1k ea. (I just sold 2 last night) and the Light/Heavy armor people .. its like 1.3k~2.5k ea. so its not that expensive if you continue to do your quests for money.