ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Patch Preview 1.0.0.122

Thoughts? Opinions?
Kinda of interested in the Trynda changes. I'm glad they're adding more champions onto the Fury system. I'm enjoying all the Corki-QQ, they're playing the "He's hard so it's kk he's OP" card lolz.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji

Thoughts? Opinions?
Kinda of interested in the Trynda changes. I'm glad they're adding more champions onto the Fury system. I'm enjoying all the Corki-QQ, they're playing the "He's hard so it's kk he's OP" card lolz.
i hope they nerfing udyr and gangplank

07-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
Please.

Wasn't really interested in the preview though. No champions I really cared for. NERF IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

07-25-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:

The latest Patch Preview is out and we can't wait to tell you what we have in store! While we are nerfing some of the deadliest champions like Gangplank and Corki in the coming update, we wanted to shed some light into our targeted changes, with big buffs to Galio and significant updates to Tryndamere, Kayle, and more! Take a look at the Patch Preview below!
they're nerfing him ^^

07-25-2011   #5 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Lol.... Udyr > All and there are not any hints of nerf for him. Its hard to balance him, since he isnt OP at all in the jungle.. And Riot wants him to be a jungler.

Best way is probably to fix Tiger's glitch, buff Phoneix ( not good for 1 v 1 laning ~.~), remove or nerf turtle's lifesteal and shield but still mana vamp.

Pantheon gonna > TF after this patch. I mean, TF, was not viable at all in the tournaments anyway.......

I need to practice Orianna ~.~, so good

P.S.: Akali will be considered OP soon. > all other assassins by a significant amount right now, scales very well into late game with multitudes of scaling and damage that she doesnt even need penetration and can get GA instead...

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

Last edited by Eternal; 07-25-2011 at 12:50 PM.

07-25-2011   #6 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Some red posted that they are removing some damage on Tiger and removing turtle + madred/wriggle proc life steal. Thats all they said.

Orianna is sexy o.o

07-25-2011   #7 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Lol, forgot , but they barely show anything in patch previews..

They are nerfing Singed's ult duration by half I think

Solomid Guides:

07-25-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Where's my Heimerdinger buff? >:[

07-25-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
Lol.... Udyr > All and there are not any hints of nerf for him. Its hard to balance him, since he isnt OP at all in the jungle.. And Riot wants him to be a jungler.

Best way is probably to fix Tiger's glitch, buff Phoneix ( not good for 1 v 1 laning ~.~), remove or nerf turtle's lifesteal and shield but still mana vamp.

Pantheon gonna > TF after this patch. I mean, TF, was not viable at all in the tournaments anyway.......

I need to practice Orianna ~.~, so good

P.S.: Akali will be considered OP soon. > all other assassins by a significant amount right now, scales very well into late game with multitudes of scaling and damage that she doesnt even need penetration and can get GA instead...
LOL ain't hard to balance udyr just make all his stances useful.
TF op son don't know what ur talking about if u know how to play him
Orianna OP if u can master her shes a ninja like impossible to catch her
Pantheon pro son was trolling with him and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
lockonsteroids

udyr ain't that op only if u let him free farm like mordekaiisa.
LL if master yi had passive slow OP.

Last edited by Role; 07-25-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: double~

07-25-2011   #10 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Pantheon OP.

07-25-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

ap pant OP

07-25-2011   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted

ap pant OP
This is so obviously fake. Bunch of enemies just running back and forth around the dragon. No as cool as INTELLIGENT AND WELL-PREDICTED ULTIMATE.

07-25-2011   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageGaryKun
udyr ain't that op only if u let him free farm like mordekaiisa..
So, enlighten me how you would force an Udyr out of lane. He can heal up his mana to keep poking you with Tiger and Bear. You can try to harass him, however unless it's a good burst he'll just Turtle it up back to the green. Throw in Wriggle's and you have a hugely immovable object in your lane.

Lanedyr has an insane amount of sustain, and unlike Lanewick who his hugely limited by his mana (I can deal with Lanewick most of the time easily), Lanedyr effectively has infinite mana with Turtle. If you want to make him more manageable, drop the mana heal on Turtle. He becomes just like Lanewick, just without a more "burst" recovery move. Overall without that burst heal from Warwick's Q, there is no Lanedyr anyways.

07-25-2011   #14 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Cass and Corki ( 21-0-9, armor pen marks+ quints, attack speed seals, mrpl glyphs) can probably force Udyr out of lane. Gotta start harassing early as lvl 1 rather than let udyr farm up his wriggles and stuff ._.

Solomid Guides:

07-25-2011   #15 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
Cass and Corki ( 21-0-9, armor pen marks+ quints, attack speed seals, mrpl glyphs) can probably force Udyr out of lane. Gotta start harassing early as lvl 1 rather than let udyr farm up his wriggles and stuff ._.
Yeah, like that's a realistic lane. Also, depending on what Udyr takes (I typically take Boots + 3 HP to start) upon his first leave decides how the lane may go anyways. When I asked how2remove Lanedyr, I was kind of asking in a realistic scenario. Assuming "high ELO gameplay," the likelihood of those two champs being put up against Lanedyr is slim, very slim.

07-26-2011   #16 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Quote:
Yeah, like that's a realistic lane. Also, depending on what Udyr takes (I typically take Boots + 3 HP to start) upon his first leave decides how the lane may go anyways. When I asked how2remove Lanedyr, I was kind of asking in a realistic scenario. Assuming "high ELO gameplay," the likelihood of those two champs being put up against Lanedyr is slim, very slim.
not really o.o, a 2.2k cass went top today. Since singed was top and she counters singed hard. Or 2 days ago, Udyr went mid because Kass was mid.

Its a meta, of ap mid and carry bot, effective but not necessary.

Solomid Guides:

07-26-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So, enlighten me how you would force an Udyr out of lane. He can heal up his mana to keep poking you with Tiger and Bear. You can try to harass him, however unless it's a good burst he'll just Turtle it up back to the green. Throw in Wriggle's and you have a hugely immovable object in your lane.

Lanedyr has an insane amount of sustain, and unlike Lanewick who his hugely limited by his mana (I can deal with Lanewick most of the time easily), Lanedyr effectively has infinite mana with Turtle. If you want to make him more manageable, drop the mana heal on Turtle. He becomes just like Lanewick, just without a more "burst" recovery move. Overall without that burst heal from Warwick's Q, there is no Lanedyr anyways.
i lost some top solo with laneudyr forgot which heroes i lost to and no i do not suk with udyr. Lanewick u just need mp regin per lv runes really not hard

07-26-2011   #18 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
i lost some top solo with laneudyr forgot which heroes i lost to and no i do not suk with udyr. Lanewick u just need mp regin per lv runes really not hard
But the difference is if you harass Lanewick hard, he's going to either have to auto-attack and be incredibly vulnerable or spam Q until he's out of mana. Harass Lanedyr and he'll probably pop Turtle for all of it and then just heal his mana back up with it as well.

07-26-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jax is like the only champ that can beat lane udyr(that I heard of) if your actually on similar skill levels

ily snowii for sig

07-26-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

mordekaiser maybe? he's like a building past lvl 3, impossible to harras, impossible to get out of lane