ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Soul123100 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Soullock
Class: Pilot
Guild: MARZ
Default Orianna help

i just bought her recently but I don't quite get how to play her properly. Her ball movement is so slow and hard to hit unless the opponents are standing still. Any tips,tricks, or builds are appreciated. I currently build her with eleisa miracle,rabadons, void staff, and survivability items afterwards

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-16-2011   #2 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Her ball is like Brand's E.. Far range, but can be dodged.

predict where they are going, rather chasing or running. Then it should be easier and most certainly hit.

For laning, predict their aggressive or defensive movements. If they are just focused on dodging your ball and not playing aggressively, dont swear over it. Just farm it up.

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

07-16-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

she is pretty much a kiter
usually, during lane you can zone people with your ball
you just leave it with Q at its position so it has less travel time, so if you just walk up to them and melee while the ball is on you, youll barely ever miss your Q , unless your 100+ms

as for teamfights, try to fight in bushes and spam your QW on them, if you have someone like amumu, put your E on him and let him engage (maybe W if your outnumbering them), then pop ur ult

07-16-2011   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

there's some stuff in this thread you could look at:

/forum/league-legend...like-boss.html

I played Orianna after taking the advise everyone gave and I found she is a really reliable champion to play.

07-16-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Soul123100 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Soullock
Class: Pilot
Guild: MARZ

i have a lot of trouble laneing against champs lik akali or irelia because as soon as i send my ball out to harrass they jump on me and burst me down

07-16-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul123100
i have a lot of trouble laneing against champs lik akali or irelia because as soon as i send my ball out to harrass they jump on me and burst me down
those champions are assassins it means they're made to raep squishy champs and burst down, while laning against those type of champs, u need to harass early game and stay near ur minions, outfarm them and ask for ganks?

07-17-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul123100
you should be able to harass akali easily during laning, after your first recall you should just get a pink ward and stay out of her range as your balls range is higher than any cast range

as for irelia, just QW poke her and run a bit back, if she jumped already at you, E W then poke her with melees and Q, you shouldnt really have much troubles against melees when you can just slow them down to nothing

akali is kinda nasty after 6 so, you need to be at max range of your Q W combo so she cant approach you