ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   League of Legends (LoL) (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/)
-   -   Most fun cc champion (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/99073-most-fun-cc-champion.html)

wastymi 07-11-2011 05:31 PM

Most fun cc champion

So i was wondering what kind of of champion has the most cc but is also fun. I enjoy getting a lot of kills so i dont want to play champs like janna. Is the a carry with a lot of cc? Thanks for the feedback

Uncharted 07-11-2011 06:10 PM

ashe is fun, random arrows across map and landing it are just amazing

HokageGaryKun 07-11-2011 06:36 PM

ap/cd ashe is one of the funnest hero

Rhois 07-11-2011 08:45 PM

Irelia, Jarvan, Brand, Carrycrank, Cho'gath, Cassiopeia, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Annie, Anivia, Ryze, Sion, Le Blanc, Gragas, Karthus, Kassadin (ish), Caitlyn, Ashe, Lux, Kennen, Alistar, Singed, Twisted Fate, Swain, Veigar, Warwick, Udyr, Zilean, Morgana, Singed, Poppy, Swain, Orianna, Leona (when she comes out) and Carry Sona.

Eternal 07-11-2011 09:15 PM

i being feeding with singed lately

Ashee 07-11-2011 09:34 PM

i like trolling people with fiddle and his silence and fear spam or going 2n4 as singed and doing a quad by staying alive with <20hp

kuyaBaka 07-11-2011 09:50 PM

I've been landing some pretty good Nevermores with Swain. Laserbirding anyone trying to run away is fun, too. Then once you pick up a Rylai's, just dance around a team fight in Crow-form and you've pretty much made sure no one escapes (well, if your team cooperates).

Ashe is pretty good, too, at keeping enemies crowd-controlled. Volley with Frost shot is pretty annoying when you're trying to chase or are being chased. Then her Ult flying across the map can definitely screw up a gank or backdoor.

Zil, Singed, and Lux also come to mind when I think of cc.

Kenzor 07-12-2011 05:09 PM

CC machines (carry or can carry): Ashe, Kennen, Jarvan, Lux, Anivia

Rhois 07-12-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1568122)
CC machines (carry or can carry): Ashe, Kennen, Jarvan, Lux, Anivia

Tibbers would like to say 'Hi'. :P

Kenzor 07-13-2011 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhois (Post 1568146)
Tibbers would like to say 'Hi'. :P

Annie's stun is more like a one time thing in team fights, either because she kills too fast or because she'll die too fast if you try to do a 2nd AoE stun with W or because her 2nd stun usually comes out as a single target stun D:

The champions I named above are more like LOL TEAM FOREVER CC'ED champions

Seim 07-13-2011 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1568417)
Annie's stun is more like a one time thing in team fights, either because she kills too fast or because she'll die too fast if you try to do a 2nd AoE stun with W or because her 2nd stun usually comes out as a single target stun D:

tbh, the 2nd stun will usually come up once more in a team fight if u actually positioned urself right.

Rhois 07-14-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1568417)

R Q W, that will put you at three stacks already. All you have to do is E Q and then when W comes, AoE stun again. Though that will take around 5-7 seconds to happen.

Kenzor 07-14-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhois (Post 1569486)
R Q W, that will put you at three stacks already. All you have to do is E Q and then when W comes, AoE stun again. Though that will take around 5-7 seconds to happen.

Compare that to the champions I named, when playing against them it feels like this (reason why I call them CC machines :D ) :

Anivia: Stunned -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk Slowed -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk Walled -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk Stunned.
Jarvan: Trapped -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk launched -> Yay I'm down -> Loljk slowed.
Kennen: Stunned forever.
Ashe: Stunned -> Slowed forever.
Lux: Sloooooowed -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk snared. -> Yay I'm out -> Not long till another slow/snare _

---
Annie: AoE Stun -> Yay I'm out -> ...no second stun for a while
Though Lux's constant CC rate is closer to Annie's than the other champions.

Uncharted 07-14-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1569605)
Compare that to the champions I named, when playing against them it feels like this (reason why I call them CC machines :D ) :

Anivia: Stunned -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk Slowed -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk Walled -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk Stunned.
Jarvan: Trapped -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk launched -> Yay I'm down -> Loljk slowed.
Kennen: Stunned forever.
Ashe: Stunned -> Slowed forever.
Lux: Sloooooowed -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk snared. -> Yay I'm out -> Not long till another slow/snare _

---
Annie: AoE Stun -> Yay I'm out -> ...no second stun for a while
Though Lux's constant CC rate is closer to Annie's than the other champions.

i think annie's more like AoE stun-> OMGOGMGOGMMG WTFFF HOW DID WAT THE HOLY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH. -> dead

lux is like
Sloooooowed -> Yay I'm out -> Loljk snared. -> Yay I'm out -> beam in da face

Eternal 07-14-2011 06:58 PM

As Annie, I personally don't have my stun up in teamfights...

Usually leave at 3-4 charges. If tank rushes into my team, I can q and in some cases w as well him without wasting my stun. Opponents stack, R stun them.

If they just all appear at once, E then quickcast q R w works well anyway, and lets q recharge faster.

Also, not having your stun up apparent when preparing to teamfight is useful if a single enemy charges you and you need to damage him while still wanting to stun multiple ppl with your tibbers. And avoids ppl flashing away if they see your stun up when you go up to them.

Scathach 09-05-2011 05:05 PM

Hmm, when I play Annie, I have the stun up and wait for my team to initiate. I mean if we have a better CC that is. But if I see them clumping together, I just LOL and hit them with R.

Besides, why do you need CC when you can play Akali? Rofl.

Hydrio 10-15-2011 08:07 PM

Get blitzgrank!

Grab -> Stun -> Silence -> Ghost (W) -> Stun -> Grab
That's so fun!! Specially if you got CD runes!!
Stun every 3~5 sec is so nice!!!

Try it out! hehe