ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough
Default Me and Tbones Gave Saintvicious a beatdown

LOL Yorick/Biltz made saint first 5 min 0-3 vlad then fed annie and alistar comes help him LOLL

we made a bet if I lose he adds me and if he wins I'll give him RP but ofc he lied QQ.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

his jax was proberly not a good ad carry
so was the blitz

07-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

and you know his trash at vlad? play any of his jungler and be proud

07-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodofFaith
and you know his trash at vlad? play any of his jungler and be proud
He doesn't suck with vlad just cause ur jealous don't mean u gotta make sht up. LOL all junglers are the same. Pro junglers know how to gank. And btw jungling ain't hard fyi.

07-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Saintvicious mains vlad but wont admit it

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

07-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

OMAI YOU BEAT SAINTVICIOUS WHAT AWARD DO YOU WANT. ._. I question if anyone cares that he beat saint in normal.

ily snowii for sig

07-09-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

lol dont act so proud please they hardly even try in normals...and GoF is right stop acting like ur ZOMG SO GOOD u beat saint in a normal lol

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

07-09-2011   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Blitzcrank..... :x

07-09-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
lol dont act so proud please they hardly even try in normals...and GoF is right stop acting like ur ZOMG SO GOOD u beat saint in a normal lol
Just cause u don't try in normal doesn't mean they don't

fyi he keeps trying to kill me first since i was smack talking him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkykins
OMAI YOU BEAT SAINTVICIOUS WHAT AWARD DO YOU WANT. ._. I question if anyone cares that he beat saint in normal.
Difference between normal and rank? rank u can ban 4 heroes oh wow so different.

Last edited by Esper; 07-09-2011 at 09:20 PM.

07-09-2011   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageGaryKun
Difference between normal and rank? rank u can ban 4 heroes oh wow so different.
Whaaaattttt? You smoking some crazy shit bro. It's common knowledge that in Normal most people really don't give a rat's ass. And also, those 4 bans can be game changing. Look what happened to Hotshot at Dreamhack. They banned his Nidalee so he had to fall back to Swain which he is not nearly as good with as he is with Nidalee.

07-09-2011   #11 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice

Quote:
He doesn't suck with vlad just cause ur jealous don't mean u gotta make sht up. LOL all junglers are the same. Pro junglers know how to gank. And btw jungling ain't hard fyi.
not jealous at all his one of my favorite streamers to watch but i dont think you ever seen his nunu/ww/ali those are things he main

also people would troll people like him just because they know his high elo

Last edited by GodofFaith; 07-09-2011 at 08:12 PM.

07-09-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Just cause u don't try in normal doesn't mean they don't

fyi he keeps trying to kill me first since i was smack talking him
clearly you cant read...i didnt realize i said i didnt try in normals lol i said guys like saint and other PROS (doesnt include you) most likely dont try in normals and they actually lose all the time its not like your so good for beating one even tho he had way more CS than you and still had 11 kills trololol

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

07-10-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Whaaaattttt? You smoking some crazy shit bro. It's common knowledge that in Normal most people really don't give a rat's ass. And also, those 4 bans can be game changing. Look what happened to Hotshot at Dreamhack. They banned his Nidalee so he had to fall back to Swain which he is not nearly as good with as he is with Nidalee.
Gurl who's gunna ban we got yorick biltz kayle or akali or sona. And that akali ain't westrice so it doesn't even matter. He suck with swain pretty sure he lost mid. He should leave the ap carry to jiji ad carry to chauster and he should of went cho gath woulda been better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
clearly you cant read...i didnt realize i said i didnt try in normals lol i said guys like saint and other PROS (doesnt include you) most likely dont try in normals and they actually lose all the time its not like your so good for beating one even tho he had way more CS than you and still had 11 kills trololol
Oh sorry that yorick can't 1 hit a wave of minions. LOLL u think its easy farming with yorick LOLL lets go ill vs u with vlad let see who farms better and win? Yeah It's hard to get kills with vlad I know. And btw they only got the first 3 towers LOLLL weakk

Quote:
not jealous at all his one of my favorite streamers to watch but i dont think you ever seen his nunu/ww/ali those are things he main

also people would troll people like him just because they know his high elo
Gurl i watch every stream i know his nunu/ww/ali and btw if u think ali jungle is hard LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL u probably never tried. All he does is gank i can just ward. Can't do sht. Oh they were trying annie 4-0 kayle mid first 5 min then annie ganks us top thats op sht hella dmg.

Oh yeah to those in that Shaco help thread look at my profile i won with ap shaco 5-0-3 or something

TROLOLOLOL????

Last edited by HokageGaryKun; 07-10-2011 at 05:46 AM.

07-10-2011   #14 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Gurl who's gunna ban we got yorick biltz kayle or akali or sona. And that akali ain't westrice so it doesn't even matter. He suck with swain pretty sure he lost mid. He should leave the ap carry to jiji ad carry to chauster and he should of went cho gath woulda been better.
It wasn't about who you had, it was to show that bans can make a difference in a game.

Quote:
Oh sorry that yorick can't 1 hit a wave of minions. LOLL u think its easy farming with yorick LOLL lets go ill vs u with vlad let see who farms better and win? Yeah It's hard to get kills with vlad I know. And btw they only got the first 3 towers LOLLL weakk
Vlad is trash prior to 9 and only gets marginally better at 6. He is so very easy to zone and deny as his heal is on a high CD.

Yorick can push a wave better than Vlad before Vlad is 9. WEQ the caster minions and you got some easy gold.

Quote:
Oh yeah to those in that Shaco help thread look at my profile i won with ap shaco 5-0-3 or something

TROLOLOLOL????
Normal game..... :x AP Shaco takes such advantage of trashies. "OMG LOLOL I'M GUNNA CHASE DEES SHCACO INTO LE BRUS BECAUSE I HE CAN'T SET BOXES THAT FEAR ME!"

07-10-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
It wasn't about who you had, it was to show that bans can make a difference in a game.

Vlad is trash prior to 9 and only gets marginally better at 6. He is so very easy to zone and deny as his heal is on a high CD.

Yorick can push a wave better than Vlad before Vlad is 9. WEQ the caster minions and you got some easy gold.

Normal game..... :x AP Shaco takes such advantage of trashies. "OMG LOLOL I'M GUNNA CHASE DEES SHCACO INTO LE BRUS BECAUSE I HE CAN'T SET BOXES THAT FEAR ME!"
well that game tells u even if they did ban we still win

yorick doesn't have unlimited mana and u know how little the minions does early game i got 350 dmg minions only get like 90

go ap shaco wanna see how u do

07-10-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well that game tells u even if they did ban we still win

yorick doesn't have unlimited mana and u know how little the minions does early game i got 350 dmg minions only get like 90

go ap shaco wanna see how u do
He doesnt even play shaco, then again who does? I can see AD but not AP

All AP does is sit in a bush and wait for some guy to come buy and hope your boxes do enough to kill him while auto attacking with clone.

ily snowii for sig

07-10-2011   #17 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Dont think you get the point that vlad is like his trash champ to play
if he was in my team ill rather have him on jungler and not on ap/ad carries havent see him do good

07-10-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Dont think you get the point that vlad is like his trash champ to play
if he was in my team ill rather have him on jungler and not on ap/ad carries havent see him do good
LOL vlad op as hell thats y he's nerfed so much? Carry with vlad so much ain't even funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkykins
He doesnt even play shaco, then again who does? I can see AD but not AP

All AP does is sit in a bush and wait for some guy to come buy and hope your boxes do enough to kill him while auto attacking with clone.
Well if u only play ap shaco like that then u don't know how to play him

07-10-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
LOL vlad op as hell thats y he's nerfed so much? Carry with vlad so much ain't even funny

Well if u only play ap shaco like that then u don't know how to play him
I dont play AP shaco, I dont play shaco at all. Thats how every single AP shaco ive seen in extisence plays it.

ily snowii for sig

07-10-2011   #20 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Vlad wasn't OP. He just had too much sustain and eventually because as Morello put it "antifun."

Also, out of all of Vicious's games, he's only played Vlad 37 times in ranked. Aside from the fact that Vlad is sooooooooooooooooooooo easy to pick up (Q-kite all day, R and kill when low), doesn't mean he's good with him.

Checked on how many times he's been nerfed: He's been buffed equally as many times as he has been nerfed. Though, the only skill that gets consistently nerfed is Transfusion while Tides of Blood is consistently buffed. He has had numerous "fixes" though.

Last edited by james; 07-10-2011 at 02:57 PM.