ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default need some akali help

so, before the patch generally id be shut down if a whole team got oracles, but if its just one person i could generally burst them down to nothing and be Ok. now i have a problem however, gangplanks. good god are they annoying in early game. parley seems to have the exact same range as my mark so if i try to harass them, they do it back, and they do it back MUCH better until i hit 6 because they can just outrun me with raise moral. If i DO manage to get them they just use the heal and proceed to run away at full speed.

how 2 counter? t-t they weren't really a problem before because i rarely saw one unless it was free week but now its just annoying.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Switch lanes.

06-23-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

are you talking about laning phase? go top, hide in the bush, use your shroud and go with it into the creep wave
get some hp reg to start out with, gp wins every poke battle
only ww can beat gp proberly

06-23-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Bunnehx3 is on a distinguished road
IGN: xSaru

GP eh... Do what I do. Go take Mid solo, and if GP is there, then stay away from him until lvl 2, and then shroud down his end of the creeps and then use mark on him. If he comes close, mark and combo hit. Repeat, and he should be fairly annoyed.

06-23-2011   #5 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

you have spell vamp and your Q base damage is more than GP's afaik.

Q, shroud, wait in shroud, if he comes, your auto does more and shroud protects you.
Trade blows like that, you should have the advantage unless he is higher leveled/better itemed.

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

06-23-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Bunnehx3 is on a distinguished road
IGN: xSaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
you have spell vamp and your Q base damage is more than GP's afaik.

Q, shroud, wait in shroud, if he comes, your auto does more and shroud protects you.
Trade blows like that, you should have the advantage unless he is higher leveled/better itemed.
Trading blows with GP? Really? He has a skill that heals him, his Q can crit as well, and if he gets close to you, and hits you, the burning damage is there, as well as the chance of critting. IMO, traading blows with GP is never a good thing. Especially if you're squishy, which... Akali, is sorta.

06-24-2011   #7 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnehx3
Trading blows with GP? Really? He has a skill that heals him, his Q can crit as well, and if he gets close to you, and hits you, the burning damage is there, as well as the chance of critting. IMO, traading blows with GP is never a good thing. Especially if you're squishy, which... Akali, is sorta.
flat ad marks, defense seals, mr per lvl or ap glyphs, ap quints

run some beginning defense/dodge( i prefer defense) runes with akali... its kind necessary for melee champions.

his citrus barely heals anything, is mostly used for cleansing, and should be left at lvl 1. If he is maxing it second.. it still doesn't heal much compared to your spell vamp after getting revolver

Champions don't come with initial crit. If gp is critting a lot without crit items.. that means he is running crit chance runes. The maximum crit chance possible at lvl 1 would be around 16%. If you run defense runes, his non-crit parleys will barely do anything and you can certainly trade blows with him. Crit chance runes suck compared to flat ad/some armor pen for laning.

Every champion is squishy unless they build tanky items x.x( im not telling you to build tank, just saying champions are all squishy unless they build otherwise)

you can trade blows with gp.. just dont get shot twice and only q him once.... gp, if both on equal footing, cant fight akali straight on 1 v 1. So you can use the bush advantage at top, since he wont go in the bush. Just dont fight him with melee while a bunch of his minions attack you. I can't stress how important it is to use bush vs GP.. again, 1 of your Q > gp's Q if you build correctly/have correct runes/and not underleveled or farmed.

If this is just a QQ thread about GP rather than honestly asking for advice, then what i have posted is all futile. But just fyi, Akali is a very strong and much feared solo top champion. not checking thread anymore

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

06-30-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough

I suggest u watch westrice streams He's the best akali