ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu
Default Failteammates give fail orders.

What kinds of orders did your team mates give you that led to your team losing?

Me: solo top as jax => 1/10/4

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

lets gang (teamfight) their blue at lvl 1 with amu, jarvan, soraka, mf, malz

they had annie, ashe and taric... ofc they got the firstblood, i didnt bother getting my Q as amu as nobody engaged of us and everyone was clumped up for lil annies aoe stun with 1/5hp burning

06-13-2011   #3 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Blitz, lee sin, jax, eve, and warwick on a team. Teammates told jax to go mid...

You get the idea.

06-13-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Was Warwick. Team tells me to go ult the tank with 50% HP 1v3. My ELO is fml.

ily snowii for sig

06-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Saintvicious's Jungle Gangplank
2 gud.

Then again, I trolled so hard last week when I played roam Soraka in ranked.

Edit:

When I play on Eminescu or another smurf. Whats up with the amount of people calling solo top or solo mid.. Like a 4th pick AP Shaco called solo top yesterday and failing so hard..and every nasus/cho I have seen here calls solo top. And the last 2 Nidalees both soloed mid.... These all happened around 1400-1700 ELO..

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

Last edited by Eternal; 06-13-2011 at 01:33 PM.

06-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
And the last 2 Nidalees both soloed mid.... These all happened around 1400-1700 ELO..
Because Nidalee is suddenly a bad mid? Just because she has a heal doesn't mean she has to babysit, there's Soraka and Taric for that. And for that matter, she should not babysit because she needs farm to deal any kind of damage whatsoever.

Last edited by Tardar; 06-13-2011 at 03:57 PM.

06-14-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Bunnehx3 is on a distinguished road
IGN: xSaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Because Nidalee is suddenly a bad mid? Just because she has a heal doesn't mean she has to babysit, there's Soraka and Taric for that. And for that matter, she should not babysit because she needs farm to deal any kind of damage whatsoever.
I agree. Nidalee is not a character where you have to babysit other chars. Nidalee is perfectly fine with carrying a team with her spears and what nots, especially AP Nidalee, although its a little silly to go AD with Nidalee lol.

Anyways, back to the topic, a fail team mate once told me, "there aren't any tanks in LoL, HoN, DotA. Wtf are you talking about?". He was Rammus, and went a ridiculous build which completely sucked. And accused of us "losing" because we (being the rest of the team) sucked, me having 15 kills 3 death, him having 0kills 12death. lmao

06-14-2011   #8 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Quote:
Urm.. Not what I meant......yeah.. i never meant for nidalee to babysit...

Nidalee is so strong at solo lane and lone pushing that she is way better off top...
Top with bush advantage/cougar form/may deny opponent exp/get kills etc... there is no reason for her to be mid....

Sending Nidalee mid is like sending TF to solo top... its a bad/not optimal idea...also.. there is nothing with Jax solo top.. Unless its 1 v 2 top( then you should send a ranged)

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

Last edited by Eternal; 06-14-2011 at 03:25 PM.

06-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Urm.. Not what I meant......yeah.. i never meant for nidalee to babysit...
That's what you made it sound like when I read it.

Quote:
Nidalee is so strong at solo lane and lone pushing that she is way better off top...
Top with bush advantage/cougar form/may deny opponent exp/get kills etc... there is no reason for her to be mid....
Nida isn't one of those champs that can't deny very well prior to getting Cougar. Let's face it, the one thing you want to do is be close to her so when she lobs her Spear at you you take minimal damage. You said it yourself, she's amazing in a solo lane. Sending her top is fine and so is sending her mid. If anything, I'd rather go mid because there's much less chance of having a 1v2 lane.

Quote:
Sending Nidalee mid is like sending TF to solo top... its a bad/not optimal idea...also.. there is nothing with Jax solo top.. Unless its 1 v 2 top( then you should send a ranged)
I can agree with this but I still prefer sending her to mid. The brush won't let her use her passive to zone very well until she gets Cougar (as I said earlier) and the person has to know how to use the brush effectively for surprise anyways.

06-14-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Pwntang will become famous soon enoughPwntang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pwntang
IGN: pumpingheart
Class: guardian
Level: 78
Guild: Fallen

^I don't mean to be a douche, but you don't seem to have very much high-level experience with LoL. Nidalee having brush control allows her to dominate a lane rather than relying solely on auto-attacking then healing off creep damage. She can dingaslurp once she hits 6 with brush.

06-15-2011   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
I can agree with this but I still prefer sending her to mid. The brush won't let her use her passive to zone very well until she gets Cougar (as I said earlier) and the person has to know how to use the brush effectively for surprise anyways.
Miss something?

06-15-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Pwntang will become famous soon enoughPwntang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pwntang
IGN: pumpingheart
Class: guardian
Level: 78
Guild: Fallen

in any ranked game above 1300+ ELO, there will always be a 1-1-2 setup with a jungler, so top will always be 1v1. Dragon control will become crazy around midgame, and Nid has the ability to push it out and farm up. Mid-lane Nid forces her to get involved in the fights, while top allows her to retain massive gold advantage as well as push the tower.

There's a reason that top ELO players and even low-mid ELO players run Nidalee top. I'm not trying to insult you. Just saying what's better from personal experience.

06-15-2011   #13 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Nidalee in mid is either miss with spears or get dominated when trying to harass with cougar. lol

06-15-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

Nid is hard to denie, almost impossible on a 1n1 lane and its hard to gang her on top of that, as most nids run ghost flash.
Top lane is easier to get ganged than mid.
Top lane is easier to push than mid.
Top lane doesnt join fights, unlike mid.
At mid you cougar burst into towers if the enemy isnt retarted agressive.

06-15-2011   #15 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Team told me to Blitz solo top....against a vlad.
Wut. The. Shiiiiii---------!

Our bot lane malph and orianna didn't really seem to give a poop whether it was good or not too....
I'd be fine soloing as malph. I'd be fine solo-ing as orianna....
But Blitz?....... REAL!
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

06-15-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

this one guy said lee sin dominates nidalee, is this true?

06-15-2011   #17 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

lee sin only dominates the three wolves in summoners rift when he's level 18, tl;dr he sucks.

06-15-2011   #18 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
lee sin only dominates the three wolves in summoners rift when he's level 18, tl;dr he sucks.
He's actually a pretty amazing jungler with his double-Tempest ability.

06-15-2011   #19 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkykins
Was Warwick. Team tells me to go ult the tank with 50% HP 1v3. My ELO is fml.
Keep picking teams like that. That's why people play that ELO and aren't rated.

Regardless, I find some people just bad. Jarvan losing to Jax solo. I mean, you can't just play defensive and not die until you get a couple philo? Fighting a fed jax is never fun. On that note, it's funny how some times you have completely superior comps, but it seems people are just retarded with the champion they're playing. If you can't play a role, just say it so you can trade please >_>.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

06-16-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu

find some viable lee sin, he is freaking hard to kill and bursts like a boss if he isnt retarted.
there are easier champs so

(my low creep stats are because i always jungle with, as his ganging ability is beast
neutral creeps dont count somehow)

jarvan can beat jax btw, same as rumble, if he just procs his passive and Q while having started with some more hp reg
jax uses too much mana... at 7+ jax should beat him so if they are equally farmed which shouldnt happen

Last edited by Ashee; 06-16-2011 at 07:31 AM.