ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu
Default Ezreal tips.

Hewwo, i've been playing ezreal for some time and i really like him, probably my favorite character in this game, favorite, but not best with.

I've played AP and AD and i find AD the better of the two BUT i find using hybrid equips can help also.

Soo i'm looking for advice from players who have played Ezreal more and can help me out.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

i prefer rushing sheen on him no matter which build i use
you can use builds depending on your team setup so, id consider ez one of the best solo tops and some avg bot ad carry (i usually beat top lanes because his damage is way higher with his Q)

i guess its all about positioning and thinking like: should i use my E now or not? you can mostly bait enemys with it or finish people off with it and a Q afterwards

beeing able to aim your R across the map and during teamfights is a must so (well across the map is mostly luck based tbh... when they are recalling and not noticing you)

06-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

AD is the best.
Blood Thirster and Triforce are core

06-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee
beeing able to aim your R across the map and during teamfights is a must so (well across the map is mostly luck based tbh... when they are recalling and not noticing you)
Tried that and got a random double kill.

Could you guys give me a complete item build that worked for you the best please?

06-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Tried that and got a random double kill.

Could you guys give me a complete item build that worked for you the best please?
i dont play ez but u'll probably find these very usefull

Video Player - SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community

EZREAL BUILD GUIDE: The Prodigal Beast by Voyboy - SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community

EZREAL BUILD GUIDE: Ezreal terror by Chauster - SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community

07-10-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Swirly0201 is on a distinguished road

you should just go ad

07-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Monkey529 is on a distinguished road

going ad is the best way to go. trinity force is also good. bloodthirsters is always a good choice as well. hope this helped a bit.

07-11-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

wastymi is on a distinguished road

ad has seemed to overpower ap lately. Ive seen some people wreck as ez with a trinity force and bloodthirster. But remember to not go only damage, get stuff like arm pen with last whisper. And always get a defense item like banshees around midgame

07-11-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

as for ad ez, i really prefer rushing black cleaver and just jumping at the enemys carry and autoattack him dead as ive already melted him during laning phase (i think ad ez has one of the highest early dps output, as for ad carrys)

ap ez is kinda tricky, in fact im just maxing my W (i feel lonely there so) and spam it on the enemy, i didnt loose any lane with that strategy yet so, i go for sheen into deathcap afterwards, solo lane is a must to me

07-11-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough

ap more fun but weaker
ad stronger but boring