ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-30-2011   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu
Default Anivia info.

Is it worth the 6300 to get it?

If not then what else might i enjoy considering that i main fiddlesticks and ezreal?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-31-2011   #2 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

She has a stun, an AoE Slow, she ****ing nuke you down to nothing if your not careful, her wall is game changing/life saving. I've seen an Anivia bait her egg into a perfect penta-kill.

I feel she's definitely overlooked as a champ. Since you play Ezreal and Fiddles, I assume you know how to position your self in teamfights and in midlane which is important cause she has the lowest base health in the game. Since you play Ez, you can probably land hers easier than most people can which is a key part of her combo.

I would get her, she's fun, she doesn't get banned in ranked, and she rapes face.

05-31-2011   #3 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Anivia combines utility with excellent AP ratios. She is, however, slow, extremely mana dependent, some-what farm dependent (but then, who isn't.) and very position dependent.

She isn't like Annie who can just walk up and annihilate half your health bar by point and click. When Anivia gets six it is much, much easier to explode people. Anivia is great at farming, which is good because half the time I end up getting both Catalyst and tear on her. Her Flash Frost is one of the slowest projectiles in the game but can effectively hit the target twice; once when it passes through the champion and once if you detonate it in range of them.

And Ice Walls are just a whole other series of mindscrew. If you can live with her speed and positioning requirements, you're set. And she has awesome skins.
(alsoprzdon'tuseclaritythankyou)

05-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

It says difficulty on Anivia is Hard but in reality, landing a huge AoE R and then clicking with E to kill someone is not hard lol.

Anivia is a great champion, lots of CC and hard nuke. Really easy to get kills in team fights too just by putting your R in the middle of it.

Since you play Fiddlesticks and Ezreal, I'd also suggest Lux and Kassadin.
Kassadin fills the SURPRISE YOU DEAD roll quite nicely.
Lux is very similar to Ezreal in terms of gameplay making her basically the AP/supportive version of him.

05-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarGreymon
I feel she's definitely overlooked as a champ.
She is definitely not overlooked. For the longest time she was considered one of the best casters, right up there with Annie. Of course, she gets a few mana changes so she isn't as "easy," and now a fair amount of people think she's trash. However, she is still an amazing caster that doesn't take that much skill to learn to play competently.

05-31-2011   #6 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

05-31-2011   #7 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
She is definitely not overlooked. For the longest time she was considered one of the best casters, right up there with Annie. Of course, she gets a few mana changes so she isn't as "easy," and now a fair amount of people think she's trash. However, she is still an amazing caster that doesn't take that much skill to learn to play competently.
I honestly never see Anivia's other then on free weeks. Maybe one or two.

06-01-2011   #8 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future

Thanks for the advice, i ended up buying her and i love spamming that aoe @_@, archangel staff, morello's book thingy, that chalice and the mp buff you get from jungling = infinite aoe lol, it's awesome for escaping from other too thanks to the decrease in movement speed it gives, as for her own slow movement speed it's fine.

People seriously underestimate anivia, i've had teams do battles thinking they'll kill my team mates before i get to rape their turrets but with the aoe spam i end up having 3 waves of minions with me with almost full hp and their turrets get boomed before they realise it.

Baiting enemies with the egg is so fun, they end up trying to kill me, i revert to an egg and the turret owns them, giving me the kill, exp and money.

On a side note:
-Lux is fun yet i feel it's cheap when her 500 damage ulti gets 24 sec cooldown.

-Janna is an awesome troll to have fun with.

Last edited by Krem; 06-01-2011 at 06:58 AM.

06-01-2011   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Thanks for the advice, i ended up buying her and i love spamming that aoe @_@, archangel staff, morello's book thingy, that chalice and the mp buff you get from jungling = infinite aoe lol, it's awesome for escaping from other too thanks to the decrease in movement speed it gives, as for her own slow movement speed it's fine.

People seriously underestimate anivia, i've had teams do battles thinking they'll kill my team mates before i get to rape their turrets but with the aoe spam i end up having 3 waves of minions with me with almost full hp and their turrets get boomed before they realise it.

Baiting enemies with the egg is so fun, they end up trying to kill me, i revert to an egg and the turret owns them, giving me the kill, exp and money.

On a side note:
-Lux is fun yet i feel it's cheap when her 500 damage ulti gets 24 sec cooldown.

Guess you did like her anyways. Love trolling with AD Janna because everyone is just all wtf and they can't do anything to stop you anyways.

Orianna's 4800. I'm really happy.

06-01-2011   #10 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:

On a side note:

Just wanted to point out a few things about your item set up...
Chalice is a horrible item.

Archangel is enough for your MP problems, getting Morello's with it is a wasted item slot (since Anivia's CDs aren't even high anyway).

Rod of Ages is a nice item for MP + HP for Anivia, especially since you get extra HP on your egg too.

06-01-2011   #11 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

You really have no idea how much i spam that aoe + other skills.

I know it's horrible but i'm still experimenting and that setup gives awesome mp recovery.

06-01-2011   #12 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
You really have no idea how much i spam that aoe + other skills.

I know it's horrible but i'm still experimenting and that setup gives awesome mp recovery.
That's why I suggested Rod of Ages for the MP
Tear of Goddess + Rod of Ages brings you up to around 3k~4k MP

and seeing as you'll be doing more damage with Rod of Ages compared to Chalice, then the little sacrifice in MP recovery is worth it.

06-02-2011   #13 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Catalyst -> Tears -> Arch Angels -> Deathcap -> Banshees with boots somewhere early is what most high Elo players use.

06-02-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

u forgot void?

06-02-2011   #15 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
u forgot void?
Void Staff is a situational item

06-02-2011   #16 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Well, obviously that build isn't complete, but I was only noting the start-up items.

But yes, Void Staff would be next.

06-02-2011   #17 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

go warmogs, thornmail, force of nature

the opponents wont even know what hit them

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

06-02-2011   #18 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Screw Anivia (for now) i just found out how OP teemo can be if it's fed properly, had a match and ended up raping their entire team again and again because their Sivir was nooby enough to feed me a couple of times, i mean seriously, i was going 1v1 exchanging blows with a fully fed Master Yi and he would get me to half hp by the time i killed him. He seems OP, i also found out with him that max movement speed is 600 and max attack speed is 2.500 8D.

06-03-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Screw Anivia (for now) i just found out how OP teemo can be if it's fed properly, had a match and ended up raping their entire team again and again because their Sivir was nooby enough to feed me a couple of times, i mean seriously, i was going 1v1 exchanging blows with a fully fed Master Yi and he would get me to half hp by the time i killed him. He seems OP, i also found out with him that max movement speed is 600 and max attack speed is 2.500 8D.
attackspeed capped is on 2.5, for everyone
movementspeed has no cap, but gets lesser depending on how much youve got already

teemo owns noobs and looses to skilled people, nuff said, same as katarina and trynd / jax

06-03-2011   #20 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

^ What's the max movement speed you've gained? Just wondering.

Also, the fact that only pro's own teemo works in my favor