ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2011   #21 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Screw Anivia (for now) i just found out how OP teemo can be if it's fed properly, had a match and ended up raping their entire team again and again because their Sivir was nooby enough to feed me a couple of times, i mean seriously, i was going 1v1 exchanging blows with a fully fed Master Yi and he would get me to half hp by the time i killed him. He seems OP, i also found out with him that max movement speed is 600 and max attack speed is 2.500 8D.
You can't judge a character like that lol.
Anyone who has enemies 'nooby enough' to feed you will be strong.

Teemo V Master Yi, Teemo is like the best counter for Yi since all Yi can do is auto attacks (unless they're AP, which is even worse) and Teemo can blind for 2 seconds

In team fights, Teemo dies too fast to be any use and can only play like an assassin (finishing off anyone who gets away)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2011   #22 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

I find it funny how teemo is classed as support in the shop, anyhow with his speed teemo can easily surprise people and run away before more come to help, even if it's just for harassing i doubt anybody would rush in a battle if they're at half hp, and i really enjoy setting up mushbombs and luring people into them.

06-03-2011   #23 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

Quote:
^ What's the max movement speed you've gained? Just wondering.

Also, the fact that only pro's own teemo works in my favor

Since Rammus accelerates during Power Ball, I've hit like 930 movespeed with him. I'm sure with Revive + Ghost + Shurelia's + Power Ball + Speed Boots you could hit like 1300 or something and be speedy gonzales and make it to the enemy nexus in like 3 secs LOL

Edit: Just asked a friend, he said he hit 2200 with Rammus once. I forgot Janna's passive, Zilean, Galio, Sivir. So yeah, your basically fly around the map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaNDfe3P5k&NR=1

Last edited by WarGreymon; 06-03-2011 at 05:59 AM.

06-04-2011   #24 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
I find it funny how teemo is classed as support in the shop, anyhow with his speed teemo can easily surprise people and run away before more come to help, even if it's just for harassing i doubt anybody would rush in a battle if they're at half hp, and i really enjoy setting up mushbombs and luring people into them.
AP build + mushrooms in escape paths is pretty fun too

06-04-2011   #25 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

I just did a game with Anivia, 14/7/9 still lost but with 973 AP i was nuking people nicely before getting butcherred by Yi 8D.

07-10-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
4Story

stargazer314 is on a distinguished road

definately worth it, way more fun than fid and ez. she used to be my main

07-10-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

mertifin is on a distinguished road

yes, she's worth the 6300