ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-09-2011   #21 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bE
Just played another ranked and we were doing fine then someone called our teemo a feeder then he just intentionally fed afterwards and stayed out of team fights until we were all dead then stood in the middle of all of them ;_;
Last night people called me useless and they wanted to surrender
also a fiddles that didnt speak any english or even said anything

But at the end we won the game it was funny

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-09-2011   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
If someone takes the character you want to play, always have a fall back plan in mind. Definitely learn a jungler; if no one else does it, do it yourself.
I think this is the most important thing to remember for SoloQ.

04-09-2011   #23 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
TIME TO CONQUER NOOBS WITH SHACO
i lost 150 elo
You have like 30 percent win chance with Shaco though D:

04-09-2011   #24 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

well, shaco is a good early/mid character and can easily control the flow of the game. He's not a "carry" but he's one of those characters which can help your team gain map control as well as change how the game is played out.

Also, the fact that he can clear twin golems, big wraith , and red buff and over level mid for a minute starting out in jungle is pretty good to me. You can usually tell that shacos are bad if they start blue lol....
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-09-2011   #25 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
well, shaco is a good early/mid character and can easily control the flow of the game. He's not a "carry" but he's one of those characters which can help your team gain map control as well as change how the game is played out.

Also, the fact that he can clear twin golems, big wraith , and red buff and over level mid for a minute starting out in jungle is pretty good to me. You can usually tell that shacos are bad if they start blue lol....
Starting at blue is a lot better imo.. Its just that a lot of Shacos learned a "fast route" from Regi's tutorial while having never learned the fast route for starting at blue.

Blue, Wolves, Red = lvl 3 = very fast and more sustained ganking. The ones who start at Red gank at lvl 3 anyway but sometimes have to carry a mp pot and wastes some time of Red buff ( since you get it at lvl 2).

04-10-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
. You can usually tell that shacos are bad if they start blue lol....
you can usually tell that people are bad if they think that the enemys wont interrupt shacos jungle at red which is just way too easy... thats why i start at blue every ranked by now, even if it means delaying my gangs for like 30secs

04-10-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee
you can usually tell that people are bad if they think that the enemys wont interrupt shacos jungle at red which is just way too easy... thats why i start at blue every ranked by now, even if it means delaying my gangs for like 30secs
thats y u stack boxes with shaco and have ur team there, thats at least 1 death

04-10-2011   #28 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee
Thats what I did for a few games last night worked out pretty good didnt see the shaco thought the game

04-11-2011   #29 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
Starting at blue is a lot better imo.. Its just that a lot of Shacos learned a "fast route" from Regi's tutorial while having never learned the fast route for starting at blue.

Blue, Wolves, Red = lvl 3 = very fast and more sustained ganking. The ones who start at Red gank at lvl 3 anyway but sometimes have to carry a mp pot and wastes some time of Red buff ( since you get it at lvl 2).

Red is the fastest route. Shaco is all about early game and it doesn't matter if you get red first because you are not "wasting time" on red buff. Shaco is supposed to do level 2-3 ganks because his deceive is just so strong for ganks. Also, with Shaco, half of your jungling is counter jungling the other person which means boxing their jungle which means you need Blue for the CDR and Mana to box. So actually going the red route is faster and better overall.

04-12-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Pwntang will become famous soon enoughPwntang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pwntang
IGN: pumpingheart
Class: guardian
Level: 78
Guild: Fallen

um, starting at red is better for ganks, but in soloQ you get those Vladimirs who run straight to "hang out" at their mid turret instead of d-ing and then the entire enemy team just activates your boxes and you're pissed. Blue is a lot less predictable and a lot harder to activate without getting FB-d. also, blue first let's you box up their jungle for fb on their predictable jungler