ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor
Default Let's share some win stories.

I just wanted to make a thread for sharing stories of victories, you can show off here or you can just tell a story of a hard earned victory.

Some old pic I had, my team was a bunch of feeders but they made up for it after they saw me getting fed, by holding people for my ulti or helping me escape whenever I was in danger, even if it meant sacrificing themselves

During champion select, fiddlesticks and ezreal wouldn't let me play AP master yi, so I decided to troll by playing as soraka and alistar (premade) was trolling saying fiddlesticks does no damage. After getting legendary as soraka, ezreal said he would let me play AP master yi after seeing this lol.

Also Alistar and I fed nowhere near as much as fiddlesticks and ezreal

Stupid eve who chases people who have oracle all the way up to their base, and morde with AP items...barely.

We somehow won with jarvan's ulti + gangplank's ulti + my silence on katarina lolol.

This game I played today:
As you can see, poppy and nocturne fed the enemy team like crazy. However, after 45 mins of tower hugging and failed surrenders, shen disconnected for a minute or 2, and we pushed EVERY tower in mid lane, and destroyed their nexus. One disconnect can be so devastating lol... cheapest win ever.

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-22-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

most kills i ever got in a game

3 phantom 3 bloodthirst build

03-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Best k/d/a I've ever gotten.

I also just love the games where that one person disconnects, you ace their team, and in those last twenty seconds before they revive, you just push all the way to the Nexus. My favorite by a long shot.

03-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
I also just love the games where that one person disconnects, you ace their team, and in those last twenty seconds before they revive, you just push all the way to the Nexus. My favorite by a long shot.
You mean like how SoloMid lost to team WHALE in that one tournament? :P

I don't have a picture, but a while back when I played more often, I was one the losing team cause we were getting owned by a Twitch and nobody bought wards or oracles cept me. And they were winning so badly, I guess they got overconfident. The Twitch decided to sell his boots and buy 6 Bloodthirsters. My team learned to start CCing Twitch first and eventually we turned it around and won.

Then I also had one here we were winning with a Yi dominating the other team, but he started feeding because he was overconfident and then we lost.

03-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

winning a game in which it was 10:32 teamstats, they had killed 6towers we 2 and they got 3dragons and 1 baron

towerdiving our twin towers was a little bit too heroic i guess, ace and deathpushed them (ww and yi in a team sure know how to push)

03-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I just love when a team gets overconfident, they start doing dumb shit.

03-23-2011   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Coop is funny. Blitz is cool.

03-24-2011   #8 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Just played a game:

WHY DO I ALWAYS WIN WHEN I USE SORAKA TO TROLL (got my first win too )
(basically tristana instant-lock, and I have never had a non-feeder tristana in my team, so I instant locked and tried jungling with soraka (and it actually went well, just no ganks xD))

edit:
just played another satisfying game (with my premade, shen and tryndamere)

at the start, Kayle was feeding Nocturne like crazy (probably about 6 deaths at <10mins), and Shen who was laning with her, got killed a few times too.

then Nocturne went to kill Nunu a few times.
during my time in mid, I was against Annie, she killed me twice and I killed her once, however Annie soon got fed from Kayle and Nunu.

soon after, a team fight happened in OUR jungle, and Nocturne was acting like a overconfident moron face checking a bush where we all camped and BOOM overfed AD died, after that Shen and Tryndamere got some kills and I got a few assists ;_;.
Game started turning then since Nocturne just gave Tryndamere 1k.

Eventually in the next team fights, the overfeds (Annie and Nocturne) try to kill me, but little do they know, I'm f***ing off-tank baby (actually tank better than Shen at this point XD)

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-24-2011 at 03:27 PM.

03-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Just played a game:

WHY DO I ALWAYS WIN WHEN I USE SORAKA TO TROLL (got my first win too )
(basically tristana instant-lock, and I have never had a non-feeder tristana in my team, so I instant locked and tried jungling with soraka (and it actually went well, just no ganks xD))

edit:
just played another satisfying game (with my premade, shen and tryndamere)

at the start, Kayle was feeding Nocturne like crazy (probably about 6 deaths at <10mins), and Shen who was laning with her, got killed a few times too.

then Nocturne went to kill Nunu a few times.
during my time in mid, I was against Annie, she killed me twice and I killed her once, however Annie soon got fed from Kayle and Nunu.

soon after, a team fight happened in OUR jungle, and Nocturne was acting like a overconfident moron face checking a bush where we all camped and BOOM overfed AD died, after that Shen and Tryndamere got some kills and I got a few assists ;_;.
Game started turning then since Nocturne just gave Tryndamere 1k.

Eventually in the next team fights, the overfeds (Annie and Nocturne) try to kill me, but little do they know, I'm f***ing off-tank baby (actually tank better than Shen at this point XD)
because soraka be OP =D

03-24-2011   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I played a game earlier this week where I was Udyr and laned for shits and giggles. And our team was just doing badly, we all fed their team and we were getting pwn'd like no tomorrow. Turns out no one expects Udyr to go solo and solo turrets by dancing through his stances. I solo'd all of their turrets in top until their two Nexus turrets, which by then our team regrouped and finished them off.

Fun fun fun.

03-24-2011   #11 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

Just had an hour long game today with my friends, we were playing for lulz and fed like crazy. We were down to our nexus and havent tooken down a single tower then a couple of my friends ulted them while they were attacking our nexus then they got aced. We eventually stole baron and pushed to win. I recorded it but dont think Ill link it due to the language used

Fun games hope to have more fun fun fun since its Friday

03-25-2011   #12 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
most kills i ever got in a game

3 phantom 3 bloodthirst build
If only they bought thornmail for you

03-25-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

instant surrender ,in a ranked

but so cute "let him penta"

03-25-2011   #14 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee

instant surrender ,in a ranked

but so cute "let him penta"
you dont even look fed lol

03-25-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryRunescape
Awards Facebook Fan

skilledspell has disabled reputation
IGN: skilledspellz
Class: Vlad, Noct lt_sorcerer
Level: 30
Xfire: wtf is Xfire?

i dont have screen shot but i went 17/1/21 Galio
and my only death was cuz i dced and when i reconnected i was dead
not my best game but in the past 4 days its my best

*Pain is inevitable* - *Suffering is optional*
*Where ever there is love, there is pain*
*The world will always have pain*

03-26-2011   #16 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Brainless enemy tank team, usually tank teams are pretty much unstoppable if they know how to...you know...tank?

Every team fight I got completely ignored (while I was still a glass cannon) even when my skills were on cooldown and the most magic resist they had throughout the game until the very last team fight was 1 negatron cloak... on 1 person XD.

When the last team fight happened, they finally had a little (barely, lol) more magic resist and chose to focus me, but I already had ~700 AP and some survivability.

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-26-2011 at 03:38 AM.

03-26-2011   #17 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Having a poppy that cant 2 hit you suck
and playing a champ like karth that takes little skills is fun sometimes when you dont have AP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ken how you even won that with so many tanks

03-26-2011   #18 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

^ tanks that don't know how to tank are pretty much worthless lol

Also, pretty intense game you had there GoF, so many double digit death counts :O

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-26-2011 at 06:15 PM.

03-27-2011   #19 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

This is wut u call, a gold rush on GP. 13kg~!

15kg afterwards.

All the items I bought LOL...

Last edited by d4rka2n; 03-27-2011 at 03:03 PM.

03-27-2011   #20 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Bro... 6 Philo, Gold Utility/Quints... Farm 30 minutes