ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2012   #141 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

This game was basically based on my predictions of where the enemies would go after taking risky moves and punishing them with my Q and R.

I've really come to love this champ, being able to nuke the enemies from a safe distance is always awesome.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-28-2012   #142 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

http://puu.sh/iEMO

Just look at the picture and enough said.

We all decided to troll that game because our team decided that the teams were unfair and look what happens ^^

02-28-2012   #143 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRai

We all decided to troll that game because our team decided that the teams were unfair and look what happens ^^
I don't see where the trolling is? Everyone has OK picks and correct builds.
It just looks to me you played against a team of players who got carried to 1.7k. elo.

02-28-2012   #144 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

No way...people have that low of a CS at 1.7k Elo? That's terrible...

02-28-2012   #145 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of LegendsGrand ChaseAudition 2
Awards Facebook Fan

soulzter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to soulzter
Class: lolragequit
Guild: Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argorath
No way...people have that low of a CS at 1.7k Elo? That's terrible...
shows u cant trust elo all the time.

02-29-2012   #146 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
I don't see where the trolling is? Everyone has OK picks and correct builds.
It just looks to me you played against a team of players who got carried to 1.7k. elo.
My thoughts exactly. :|

02-29-2012   #147 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Right now, Cass, WW, Shen, and Graves are really the top tier solo picks/bans. While we had a jungle mundo, roam twitch, and mid heimer. Cait was left to solo bot 2v1, while I had to go against op shen.

also low cs was due to the fact most of us roamed and invaded more then just sitting in lanes farming. (we had too, because they had the better late game 100%)

02-29-2012   #148 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right now, Cass, WW, Shen, and Graves are really the top tier solo picks/bans. While we had a jungle mundo, roam twitch, and mid heimer. Cait was left to solo bot 2v1, while I had to go against op shen.
Doesn't mean you're trolling. :| I mean, comparatively all of your choices are inferior to their's. But not all of your team is comprised of bad choices. Irelia is still a fairly solid champ and jungle Mundo isn't nearly as troll as say jungle Veigar. However, you also clearly outplayed them. I also suspect that the enemy team didn't do a good job of warding, which definitely helped to put the game in your favor.

02-29-2012   #149 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Pretty funny game.
Basically, Shaco tried to gank mid for me at Lvl 2, unluckily Shyvana showed up and got first blood on him, taking double buff but wasting her flash (she ran away at first, then flashed back for him in my direction with like 50 HP god knows why). I then killed her and took Shaco's double buff. Then pretty much from Lvl 2 onwards I just shit on Vlad with awesome auto attacks and Qs and gave him the worst game ever with slow stacking and infinite mana. When Shyvana came to hold lane for Vlad (who has no choice but to go base), I just dived her and got even more fed.

About 10 minutes in, I got a deathcap. Was pretty hilarious seeing my teammates having a hard time in other lanes only to find that I pressed R to take off 1/2 of the whole enemy team's HP trololol

03-02-2012   #150 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty

Ziggs cant beat me!

Spoiler!

120cs>300cs

03-02-2012   #151 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyroll
ziggs cant beat me!

Spoiler!

120cs>300cs
gl!~ 3q 88

03-02-2012   #152 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Different kind of win story..

I was 3 RP away from a skin, so I sent a support ticket to LoL and someone named Jeffy the Pie replied saying if I draw a pic of something LoL related he'll give me the 3 RP..I don't have a scanner or else I would've actually drawn something but since I had to do it on the computer I just put my favorite /joke on LoL
I made this & he gave me the RP:
WINNING!

Spoiler!

03-02-2012   #153 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Duration: 53 minutes

This game was so stress-max. Kog had an awful, awful, awful laning and Singed did a piss-poor job of jungling. By grace of God, we managed to make a comeback. I like to think it was because I was able to pick off some of the weaker ones in the back after fights, but Shen and Nidalee played superbly as well. o3o;;;

03-03-2012   #154 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of LegendsGrand ChaseAudition 2
Awards Facebook Fan

soulzter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to soulzter
Class: lolragequit
Guild: Synergy

don hv screenie, but i had the most funniest game we had today, i was using garen, and 2 of my frens used shen and shaco, i lane with shen and shaco went to jungle, and we were bully bot who was cho and i forgot who, but we got so fed, then they decide to gather mid jungle to gank us bot, but when they decided to do that, we called shaco also and when i go to the bush me and then i was like WTF all of them are together and shen SD them all then i went all spinning at them and shaco juz came in time and he backstab all those guys and get quarda= =.

03-04-2012   #155 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future

2nd game ever with Irelia (3rd if using her during free week counts) =D.

We basically dominated them during early game, that mundo really didn't know how to play his champ and kept spamming cleavers/fire aoe until he ran out of hp and turned into an easy tower dive. Shen kept camping top lane but i applied Katarina anti-gank tactics (i used q on him cause he kept trying to come from my back) and escaped easily. Mid-game something happened, Viktor sucked, ryze got 7/1 and when we started having team fights katarina got fed quickly aswell. I managed to get a few kills here and there and with the gold i got from farming i decided to go tank since we didn't have one and the enemy team had 2. Man, that's where things turned for the better, i love it how you can build yourself as a tank with irelia and still rip enemies to shreds.

Basically together with fiora we carried the game. (105 hp/5 recovery is trololol)

03-04-2012   #156 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu

2nd game ever with Irelia (3rd if using her during free week counts) =D.

We basically dominated them during early game, that mundo really didn't know how to play his champ and kept spamming cleavers/fire aoe until he ran out of hp and turned into an easy tower dive. Shen kept camping top lane but i applied Katarina anti-gank tactics (i used q on him cause he kept trying to come from my back) and escaped easily. Mid-game something happened, Viktor sucked, ryze got 7/1 and when we started having team fights katarina got fed quickly aswell. I managed to get a few kills here and there and with the gold i got from farming i decided to go tank since we didn't have one and the enemy team had 2. Man, that's where things turned for the better, i love it how you can build yourself as a tank with irelia and still rip enemies to shreds.

Basically together with fiora we carried the game. (105 hp/5 recovery is trololol)
Your irelia build.....

03-04-2012   #157 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

That build did it's job.

03-04-2012   #158 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
That build did it's job.
I think he might be referring to the fact that there's no Trinity Force. That is basically the damage item Irelia needs. She can build Trinity Force and then defensive/tank items and still rip things to shreds.

03-04-2012   #159 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
I think he might be referring to the fact that there's no Trinity Force. That is basically the damage item Irelia needs. She can build Trinity Force and then defensive/tank items and still rip things to shreds.
Isn't Wickd doing some strange on-hit tankrelia now? Last I heard of him, he was talking about using Ionic Spark on Irelia, but that was about two months ago now. lol

03-04-2012   #160 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
I did not know that.