ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-04-2011   #101 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Brrrrp? This game was just a poor game for the enemy team too. Riven was basically an anti-carry for their team (in the sense that she brought them down hardcore). She spent so much time chasing after Wu and in the end we'd always countergank her. And lolz, Frozen Mallet as well (Entropy > Mallet).

And in case anyone is curious, ~800 points from capping and neutralizing and ~400 from killing.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2011   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded

I will show off once for the heck of it. the teams were malphite,noc, master yi, fiddle,zelean vs noc,jarvan,ken,jax,shaco. At first I though my team was a little awkward because some times I play with a team of 3 assassins but the other team was ad dominate so I was like a demi god, not giving a crap if they chase me or damage me.
The yi was carrying but he was overconfident and died 6 times with 11 kills. Half of my kills were turrent dives from noc/jarvan when I baited with low health and their jax had a bad day he made no kills.
[IMG][/IMG]

12-05-2011   #103 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Just a few more scores I have..

Janna:
Spoiler!

Leblanc:
Spoiler!

Evelynn:
Spoiler!

12-08-2011   #104 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

(scores from LoLReplay)

Laning phase, I (Graves) went with Gragas duo bot, where Gragas let me have all the farm and just acted as a harass support, we got maybe 1 or 2 kills during the lane phase but the enemy top, jungle and mid were fed around 14 kills total during that time.

A few times we managed to pick off enemy Riven and Morgana who were pretty fed but let it get to their heads too much by soloing against 3 or 4 of us (and I was pretty overfarmed).

Team fights started, Swain just kept dying but somehow, Gragas was able to do enough damage to pick off anyone left, and our feeder Riven started to get fed too.

So eventually, Swain and Gragas switched roles, Swain being the aura support and Gragas playing as AP carry (Udyr also bought an aura lol).

Eh at some point I got fed too, but it was mainly Gragas carrying us to victory

12-09-2011   #105 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Just my 1000th win, nothin' big

/brushes shoulders

12-09-2011   #106 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Similar story to my last post, I was playing as Fizz at bot with Vayne, letting her take all the CS.

Lee Sin in my team is one of those players that go: *dies* "OMG I PING 99 TIMES Y U NO FOLLOW ME" when we're on the other side of the map.

Irelia didn't exactly have a good laning phase, so she was busy farming up.

Kennen just completely sucked, 90% of the game he spent pushing his lane and getting ganked by Rammus who's WALKING past our wards and using E/Flash into a group and dying straight away.

Luckily for my lane, Alistar stupidily decided to roam (when Rammus was already doing a good job ganking) leaving Cait solo bot VS 2 assassins, therefore Vayne and I picked up a few kills (actually I got most of them by accident) and denied Cait pretty hard.

Team fights came, I started building AP since our Kennen wasn't really doing his job and had a pretty easy time vs a team consisting of, LolLeblanc, underfarmed Cait, and Sivir as damage dealers.

Last edited by Kenzor; 12-09-2011 at 08:36 AM.

12-11-2011   #107 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Okay so after getting pissed off for having had a fail team in the past 2 ranked games I played [6/4/8 Lux - I was the only positive one, and 6/3/5 Akali], I finally got a good team for ranked and got this score.

Imma hetchu wid mai layzors, b35t421^^&^!#%.

Yes, I play a mean Lux. >: QQ. We had a pro Shen and Cait though lol. Good team overall. ;_;

And yes, LOL. This was in the same day. 8D

LAST EDIT: LOL. This'll be my last ranked game for the day. OPKaliFTW?

Last edited by Scathach; 12-12-2011 at 06:02 AM.

12-13-2011   #108 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

First time Volibear:

Laned with janna vs wukong and amumu... this bear feels like it has too much damage, killing those two was easy. They started switching with basically everyone after a while but by then i had my warmog and my W was dealing 500 damage. Sona couldn't keep amumu alive, veigar focused janna instead of incapacitating me (i hugged him for it) and by the time warwick got me to half hp and their entire team was coming after me they surrendered.

12-15-2011   #109 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

2nd time Ahri..I love her!

12-15-2011   #110 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
First time Volibear:

Laned with janna vs wukong and amumu... this bear feels like it has too much damage, killing those two was easy. They started switching with basically everyone after a while but by then i had my warmog and my W was dealing 500 damage. Sona couldn't keep amumu alive, veigar focused janna instead of incapacitating me (i hugged him for it) and by the time warwick got me to half hp and their entire team was coming after me they surrendered.
I wouldn't say he's strong, I would say the enemy team was just shitty. Archangel's on Sona, Zeal on Warwick, Berzerker's on Warwick, double Clarity, bootless Amumu... :|

12-15-2011   #111 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future

I was only talking from the damage - point - of - view that volibear can deal.

4v5 and we wiped the floor with them. I love Ahri, skill-shooting through walls and making enemies run to me is awesome (especially when i'm guessing where they should be at!).

Last edited by Riolu; 12-15-2011 at 02:53 PM.

12-30-2011   #112 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This is a story worth of the name epic. It starts off horrendously. Vayne/Twitch bot versus Warwick (me)/Kog'Maw. I do really awful and die three times basically. So I switch with Garen who's up top with Irelia doing a pretty decent job against Morde/J4. Twitch starts being Twitch and roaming and then basically the next 10-20 minutes is us getting our asses handed to us. Period. Garen starts to give up almost and starts roaming by himself, pouring salt on an already awful wound. However, Irelia then cashes in her Gold/5 and becomes more tanky and at that point I could solo Twitch (who is overfed and extremely egotistical at this point) somewhat competently. Garen, still being pissy, slowly notices that we have a chance for a comeback. Though, that's quickly shattered as a poor engagement allows them to push all the way to our last Nexus tower. We do some cleaning up and the game doesn't end right there. From there, it's that awkward drawl before the enemy does that last push to end it. THOUGH WAIT! Twitch, being overconfident, attempts to gank all 5 of us heading to facecheck Baron and we take him out. His team is too slow reacting and they show up in small groups or one-by-one allowing us to ace them. We take Baron and push all the way into their base. From there, we were successfully able to retake control of the game and finish it (with a win obviously). I think it really helped that anytime I saw Vayne or Twitch I just ulted them. lol

It's also kind of one of those games that you actually have to see it happen to get it.

Last edited by Tardar; 12-30-2011 at 11:10 PM.

01-01-2012   #113 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This game is the definition of Dominion comeback. I really have no idea the exact logistics of the comeback. I do know however I was doing really badly (fourth place-- only in front of Shaco). Somehow I started to catch up. I guess it was because Viktor and Teemo kept capping bot and then ran off/died so I was able to recap/kill to get more gold. The game was at like 135-425 and we brought them all the way down. I was shocked.

Dat Eve build.

===========

Basically a solo queue stompage. Competent Soraka (buying wards from minute 0 OP) leads to our lane (Graves-Soraka) dominating their lane (Akali-Ahri). AP Shaco doing standard AP Shaco stuff. We all put on our thinking caps and learn not to follow Shaco, Shaco stops being effective and is basically useless the rest of the game. In summary: I got a bunch of kills. They lacked a lot of coordination. Shaco never ganked bot (whoops). Soraka and I carry.

Last edited by Tardar; 01-02-2012 at 12:12 AM.

01-02-2012   #114 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Win #600!

Wanted to see if i'm still decent even though it's been a very long while since i last played Anivia. Lee ganked me early 3 times and the third time got a kill so he became cocky and ganked me so much i started farming kills off him. Endgame was so funny how i'd kill twitch before he could get me to 75% hp.

01-09-2012   #115 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Trying to revive this:

Morgana still OP.

01-12-2012   #116 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

A stomp in the sense it was virtually a 4v5 with how bad their Twitch was. :| I was mid against Ahri and level 5 (while Ahri and I were 9) he came and ganked. He walked over a shroom while hiding in the brush, I flashed over and killed. Shaco and I carry because the rest of my team is derpaherpa.

==========================

This game was just so awful for the other team. It was Kennen-Kayle versus Twitch (me)-Maoki top. For some reason Kayle buys like a 15-minute Oracle despite the fact that I'm clearly not roaming (nor am I being stealth-- we were pushing) and neither is she. She does fortunately hold onto it for a while, but it's never used because she stayed top for it's duration. One funny kill I snagged was while the enemy Lux was fleeing from Morde who was chasing near Dragon. I had just happen to get there in time and I poked her and she died. She raged. Also enjoyed just about every kill I got from Pantheon because I either had red buff and his fleeing attempts were useless (he'd stun me and try to walk off) or he'd flash right as I'd activate Expunge so he'd die anyways.

01-13-2012   #117 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

What's with all the bad kennens i've been seeing lately? I mean i see a kennen every 3 matches and 4 out of 5 kennens are bad.

01-13-2012   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
What's with all the bad kennens i've been seeing lately? I mean i see a kennen every 3 matches and 4 out of 5 kennens are bad.
kennen is like flavour of the month, he's a strong laner and has stupid teamfight presence so people go like herpa durpa imma play kennen because pros think its op

01-13-2012   #119 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
He wasn't too bad. His poor score really stems from the fact that his team was awful. Now, not to say he was amazing/great, but he wasn't that bad.

01-22-2012   #120 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

So from the loading screen Olaf starts sobbing saying that he's never seen a Shaco lose before. The game is kind off to a neutral-ish start as Cait gives Blood to MF-Voli because she miffed her Flash. Fortunately, Voli tanks all the tower shots, pops Ghost, and dies anyways. MF gets low as well but I didn't bother exhausting and then killing her. The game then starts to go sour as Shaco begins to focus hard on ganking mid and top. Olaf begins to continually restate that he's never seen Shaco lose. Annie thinks critically and buys a pink ward to counter Shaco. More-or-less, the mid slaughter ends. Meanwhile in bot, Caitlyn and I do wurk as we dominate Voli/MF and buy wards (Shaco never ganked anyways? /sob) to counter the roaming Shaco. Olaf DC's because his internet sucks and the game slowly moves back to a neutral point. At this point I'm starting to get decently fed and am able to buy decent items. Shaco for some reason starts to just go back to ganking mid, which is still Pink Warded, and ends up wasting most of his time. Top gets some kills on Irelia (who calls Malph OP because he takes no damage?) and the game is now in our favor. From there the game basically stays in our favor as I'm able to ult the critical targets (Ryze, MF [even though she was trash]) and have them out of the fight. We win. Irelia calls Malph OP because he takes no damage... again. I sob because I never died and I'm not OP. /sob