ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-28-2011   #81 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

eicellos will become famous soon enougheicellos will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to eicellos

^ People tend to get cocky when they think they've secured a victory. Me included :V I got into the whole ~selling items before winning~... turns out the game wasn't over yet. Only then did I realize what a **** move it was. My team couldn't win due to my lack of items -- sometimes 5 boots just isn't enough to lead you to victory. Everyone yelled/hated me, I didn't blame them, and told me to just go to bot lane and push. And so I did. Jax came to kill me, who pretty much one-shot me. In the time Jax came to get me (who was their MVP), my team could get to their nexus, and finally winning the game.
"Hey, at least you served some purpose."

Another notable victory was of a 4v5 -- a 3v5 for about the first 20 minutes. The three of us told ourselves we'd try for the time being, but it ended up working, so we continued -- we were winning. Then the 4th comes along and secures victory for us. Might be up there amongst one of the most tiring/relieving games I've played.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-31-2011   #82 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

So I was mad because I had this intense losing streak of over 5 games (Captain Brazil in one game, overly tryhard opposing team in one, and so on) and just decided that I would play Gragas for lolz. I honestly had no idea how I would build him given the fact that Leona did well against the Udyr (who I laned with) during the laning phase and I also anticipated Akali to do exceedingly well, but it eventually panned out to be that Vayne was the source of their damage.
There were two amazing plays (in my eyes) from me. First was one where Akali had overstayed her welcome in top and was just juking me between brushes. Eventually I gave up and just facerolled my keyboard (basically.... didn't actually do it...) and she died. Later, Vayne was split pushing top and GP had ulted her and she just stood through his entire ult. She died to my QR and an Ignite.
--------------
Another Gragas game!!! 8DDDD

This one was kind of a bad game to begin with for the enemy team as the Ashe and Annie clearly seemed to have almost no idea how to play. Annie once ulted a Shaco clone. Not like, she meant to hit Shaco but in reality only hit the clone, but Shaco had sent his clone up and she just jumped on it like it was going to dive her.
There was also a pretty good play on my part where I managed to send out two barrels and successfully nuke Teemo down easily. I also meant to build FoN instead of Sunfire, but by the time I actually got Sunfire it was the end of the game and I just wanted to look pretty. If the game had gone on much longer I just would've sold my Philo Stone for the FoN anyways.
Also, I held the most CS in the game until about the last 10 minutes where I let Kog and Ez over-take me. I thought it was fairly humorous.

Gragas's W is the shit. 18% damage reduction at level 5 is <333

Last edited by Tardar; 08-06-2011 at 09:06 PM.

08-15-2011   #83 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

So I was solo top, exchanging minion waves with my sister (Morgana) while my team is having a relatively even 4v4 in the mid and bottom lanes. Eventually Kog'Maw gets a few too many kills and begins to eat our paper Pantheon and Kassadin, at this point my team was losing some morale.

Then I say, "Kassadin, go top for a bit," and come swooping in like a ****ing angel from heaven. With 200+ cs I was beating things up and saving lives and we ended up pushing all the way to the throne and getting baron to boot.

TRIFORCE TANK KAYLE #1

08-17-2011   #84 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Biggest facepalm win ever
My premade, ryze and yi fed pretty much everyone for a while.
We tried to surrender cause everyone was dying, premade caitlyn and nidalee keep saying no.

Then ryze and yi just went afk and even had a meal, after 20 mins they came back.

Enemy team was too stupid to get baron even once or push properly in that time, me and caitlyn got too strong then gg.

08-19-2011   #85 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Got to love teams that dont know how to push

08-19-2011   #86 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I hate when I'm on teams that don't know how to push. Everyone spends all their time chasing people on the mini-map instead of pushing.

08-19-2011   #87 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
I hate when I'm on teams that don't know how to push. Everyone spends all their time chasing people on the mini-map instead of pushing.
Story of like half of my losses. One idiot even told me "pushing doesn't win games."

09-03-2011   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

we lost the game though it was hella fun

09-04-2011   #89 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Malz solo lost to Garen, WW fed Garen. Pretty much got owned all teamfights until I got my IE/PD. I was doing good all game, and we were slowly having a comeback due to the other team's inability to focus me. Then when we have a chance to push, our team decides to initate a 3v4 with no vision and let me get dived. Game ended 30 sec after.

Would have been a win if our team didn't just suicide.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

11-04-2011   #90 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

this olaf 2 jelly

Anyway game went like this:
Beginning, Morde and Veigar lost top + mid early, mid lux got a little fed and so did Akali.
However, at bot Eve kept leaving Vayne to solo, and I KS (Kill secured) kills on Vayne.
I never intended to play full support since that is boring as hell, so started building my items... (GP/5'd until 40ish mins)

lalalal we eventually caught up somehow through little skirmishes... and for some reason this Teemo wanted us to turtle 24/7 so he can split push (300 normal wins Teemo), boring ass game.

Then around 40 mins, we had, what we thought was, the finishing team fight (broke all mid + nexus towers) but at the same time, Teemo d/c'ed in middle of fight and we got aced and enemy team took Baron.

We fought 4v5 at our base, and somehow won even though they had Baron buff (maybe because Morde es #1 hueahuehae).

Random Ryze build on Sona so fun hueahueahuaea

55 mins game. Easy. hueahueahe

11-06-2011   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

troll214 is on a distinguished road

@up
Quote:
Random Ryze build on Sona so fun hueahueahuaea
>Sheen
>Manamune
>IE
>Ryze build
>wat

Quote:
55 mins game. Easy. hueahueahe
Ad Sona, 55 min of game 86 creeps...

11-06-2011   #92 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll214
@up

>Sheen
>Manamune
>IE
>Ryze build
>wat

Ad Sona, 55 min of game 86 creeps...
The majority of my items work well for Ryze I meant, (obviously you wouldn't get IE on him)

@The rest of the post, what I said about 55 mins game easy, that's obviously sarcasm.

Please don't post pictures to express yourself, we aren't 4chan here. Also, that pic doesn't work in this thread especially.

11-06-2011   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

troll214 is on a distinguished road

@up
Well this pic fits pretty well so

What is ur ranking btw?

11-06-2011   #94 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll214
@up
Well this pic fits pretty well so

What is ur ranking btw?
1.6k, I stopped playing ranked after about 40 games since I'd rather play for fun (hence the AD sona game in above post), than for srs.

11-06-2011   #95 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Slow start, pretty much didn't have anything to do but farm until the team fights started happening, my team kept engaging too soon and by the time i got to them they were half dead cause of 4v5, when i got there though i'd manage to save 1 or 2 while swiping a kill here or there. One team fight we were all present and by then i had both rylai and ROA so i had some hp, the entire team focused nasus then me but after killing him and jumping on me i tried to run + kite so my team pretty much wasted jax and shyvana who were left last leaving me with 600 hp. By the last team fight my team jumped them while i was away from them but i got there in time to throw my ult and troll-throw the enemy team off mine and shield lee who was almost ded, they lost, i was LEGENDARY.

First time Maokai, eneded up laning with an AP Shaco (I ****ING HATE AP SHACOS) so i went uber aggressive AP maokai, laned vs their maokai & poppy.

Last edited by Riolu; 11-15-2011 at 02:44 PM.

11-28-2011   #96 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Dominion game wat.

This was a fun one because it was hard to tell who would win almost the entire game. It was a tough early, we lost top a lot and bot got overpushed (how Urgot outpushed Yorick, I'll never know), and Tryn was camping up top as its defender. Well, Tryn then went bot and switched Kat up top (so it's Kat and Malphite top) and then it goes easily as we then hold top for most of the game. Unfortunately though, Tryn, Urgot, and Garen rape ass in bottom so we then start losing that one for most of the game. We finally regain control of bottom and then Malphite finally can start to kill me (too much sustain). We eventually lose top and the entire game spirals out of control and we're basically holding on to our mid point. Fortunately, Taric and Kat for some reason are just trading with each other and Kat is unable to take out Taric. Taric then takes top and we're able to hold it for the rest of our game.

It was just way too confusing really. I was mostly focused on holding top and at least martyring myself if I died (probably why I have so many points). No I don't normally build Revolver, it was to counter Malphite who I had the greatest deal of trouble trying to kill so I just got some sustain as well.

12-03-2011   #97 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This game was a big derp. As far as I know, everyone but Fizz spoke either Portuguese or Spanish (apparently there was a great mix of the two languages on the team). The Fizz thought he was better than me despite the fact that I repeatedly bested him before the game "got out of hand" for them. It was just a big trolol game.

12-03-2011   #98 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I can only say..I remember when I was playing janna and the enemy team was killing baron.
I sent a tornado with ZERO hope of stealing baron, I just wanted to hit them, and I ended up stealing baron. The tornado BARELY hit baron, because I sent it from a pretty far range..

Yeap, we won that game

12-04-2011   #99 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This was just a rough game for the enemy team that I had a bunch of fun with. Notice the terrible Fizz build and Clarity on Fiddles. :| Tristana, Leona, and I carried our team. We probably would've lost since Karthus was playing Ultimate Bravery (or he said he was, I doubt it, I just bet he was trolling) but their Fizz was horrible and had no idea how to play.

12-04-2011   #100 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I got 20 stacks on my soulstealer..
Enough said?