ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2011   #61 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Such a long game because of the 4v5. Took forever to finally win. Playing Corki is so beast when you sell your manamune just so you get 100% crit.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2011   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

we lost every teamfight (weird aint it)
so i decided to go full ap morde with lichbane
my allmighty kayle friend followed me and i just bd'ed their towers with my 700er sheen procs (1tower was gone within a kayle ulti)

really weird game, they could never push somehow because they needed to gang us with 4ppl and meanwhile the others were pushing the lanes

05-12-2011   #63 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

2 supports....better than a tank?
I dont understand how we won that. We had no jungler, no tank, TWO supports. Then somehow we just dominated every fight.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-12-2011   #64 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
2 supports....better than a tank?
I dont understand how we won that. We had no jungler, no tank, TWO supports. Then somehow we just dominated every fight.
The other team technically didn't have any tanks. Just a team full of squishies.

05-16-2011   #65 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Got a double first blood against TF and Shen because they were stupid. Xin and I took down TF with one exhaust, and then Shen tried to dive for Xin who was at low health, but Xin flashed away and I Q-pew'd Shen to death.

We ended up winning only because their Shen, TF, and Fiddles were bad. Shaco did really bad at first and then just started to BD and it was hilarious. They'd see him and try to catch him and he'd just Deceive out of the fight. He was so good at getting out of it that their Urgot went and got a Oracle.

05-20-2011   #66 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Just won a game where I was the only positive one on my team.

Both solos and sidelanes lost.. but I got some successful ganks and built tanky while having loads of damage. They shouldn't focus me.. yet they cant leave me alone

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

Last edited by Eternal; 05-20-2011 at 04:34 PM.

05-25-2011   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

got a good team and ended up getting fed quite nicely mid-game and just started riping everything apart near the end.

06-01-2011   #68 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Map: Twisted Treeline
Time lasted: 45 minutes
Soo it was a slow start, the other team got the first blood, i went up and was pit against anivia then, later, ashe who kept switching and ganging up on me, i the end they decided they wanted the lower turret and being left alone i destroyed theirs and went back in time to save ours while my team mates kept dying.
I ended up telling them to just play defensive and started later in the game to do some extreme jungling to raise enough money for kickass equips, lanes got switched somehow and the enemies were chasing my team mates all around the upper area of the map while i destroyed their second turret, i retreated and quickly resumed my jungling for the sake of money and exp and once i got enough to be proud of we had lost two turrets.
My team mates tried to push on their own but kept getting ganged but fully equipped i quickly backdoored and ruined their inhibitors, from there on we pushed together and won.

In the end my Ezreal had ~2.300 attack speed, 25X AD, 115 AP.

Anivia makes for a good tank with that egg and those equips.

06-08-2011   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

No win screen shot. But I included an afterward anyway if it matters.

Long story short: My friends and I were down to our inhibitors. Took our first turret at 40 minutes (LUL). Then our tank and carry maxed out. We dominated one team fight with Amumu's ulti, and my (Sona's) ulti. Then proceeded to destroy the enemy base in the next 5-10 minutes. gg.

Our team: Amumu, Caitlyn, Kennen, Nocturne, Sona
Other team: Garen, Master Yi, Malzahar, Poppy, Singed

Last edited by RaineScarlet; 06-08-2011 at 04:23 PM.

06-13-2011   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Bunnehx3 is on a distinguished road
IGN: xSaru

Don't have a SS, but one of my all-time best game was when I played Akali. My team had 3 leavers, so it was basically 5v2, Final Team Score? 53:22. 47 kills 2 death =P mwuhahahahah.

edit: forgot to mention. Had 50 hp, killed a guy in less than 2 seconds. And yes, he had full hp

Last edited by Bunnehx3; 06-13-2011 at 02:59 AM.

06-16-2011   #71 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Best game as Irelia, had an annoying Kennen the whole game

Last edited by Flipmood; 06-16-2011 at 12:52 AM.

07-14-2011   #72 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Going to revive this thread to keep it going, so people stop making new threads which are pretty much the same thing as what's in here.

Tanks so OP

07-14-2011   #73 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

There is something quite wrong when rammus has the highest CS in the whole game. Esp when he out-CSes most of the opponents by more than double.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

07-14-2011   #74 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

just randomed sivir as last pick on Buhzurk ii.

Went bottom with flash/teleport, and then started roaming because teemo needed the cs.

Ended with 17-6-29, most kills, least deaths, most assists with Tank Sivir build( since my teammates were teemo, ashe, fiddle, and shaco)

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

07-14-2011   #75 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
There is something quite wrong when rammus has the highest CS in the whole game. Esp when he out-CSes most of the opponents by more than double.
There's also something wrong when Rammus has little to no magic resist and has died less than me, when I'm stacking MR lol.

07-22-2011   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough

LOL lost 5 ranks in a row damnnn so hard to carry team always gotta pick OP/Carry heroes or i lose LOLL. Bot always lose there lane huehue. LOL carried with singed so hard 1 on 5 baron i won LOLL

Last edited by HokageGaryKun; 07-22-2011 at 10:50 AM.

07-22-2011   #77 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Even though I got fed pretty hard, it was tough playing since I wasn't using a late game champion and I had a team of people who overextend often.

The game lasted too long and since I was against a team composed of the commonly QQ worthy champs (irelia, vlad, noc, alistar, GP) it was really tough.

Thank god we also had OP GP in our team too (more OP than their GP hurhur)

07-25-2011   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

5n5 bravery, but our vlad didnt want to join a full bravery !

07-26-2011   #79 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

^ Thats not bravery

This is ultimate bravery http://giantfunny.com/ultimate_bravery.php
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

07-27-2011   #80 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Randomed and played Twitch (who I never really play seriously).
Fiddles jungled and died to Blue the first time he was getting it. Later, he successfully got Blue and later died to Red. Blitz had the solo lane (and unfortunately for me, it's the lane I was in) and Blitz is probably definitely my least favorite lane in the game since I just hate his grab with a passion (my hate for Blitz is akin to Morello's hate for Vlad). Died twice to his stupid grab combo and then basically just stayed behind minions the rest of the laning phase while stacking Doran's (which apparently to him and my team meant trolling lulz). So then the team fight phase begins and unfortunately, their team has half a brain and knows how to shut me down. Focused like a mofo just about every fight. If I survived it was probably because I flashed out. So basically they're in this great position because Morde is so easy (another champ I just detest), and then about mid-game there's a teamfight at Dragon and Morde magically wins a quadra (it was supposedly a penta that Fiddles stole the last kill of) and they push to our Nexus towers. They derp and suicide to them for some reason despite the fact their creeps were right behind them. They go take Baron and since I warded it we were able to counter it (I died of course). Everyone but Blitz dies (Morde Q-Q's because his GA "refreshed five seconds after I was killed" I being the Morde) and we push to their Nexus. They all respawn and just like before we derped and stayed they killed Wukong and Udyr and almost killed Annie and Leona and then they chase as a team to get them. I fortunately went a different way and ended up near Dragon. I bd to win while they're taking out our Inhibi. Post-game chat Morde calls me a sore loser. I lol'd.

Udyr laned and started with Phoenix Stance. What an idiot.