ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-04-2011   #41 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

tf is the definition of backdoor

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-04-2011   #42 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee
lee sin is a tank to me, a tank, who protects his carry or who initiates on their carrys and trys to knock them into your / their team

ad sin hits like a truck but is so squishy, offtank somehow does best so
He kind of sucks for what i think he could get a buff just because his dmg out put is not much early or late game

04-04-2011   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

well the only thing that sucks about lee sin, is his enourmous energy consume
you cant even perm cast stuff with your passive beeing always used
tbh, his early solo laning is just great, as long as you can land skillshots its like
Q hit Q in E nuke W out/keep attacking with E cripple

some epic win we just had, beeing at like 10:40 behind, our ryze had 0/10/0 and fed veigar like heck solo mid

i just ended up on tanking all of their stuff (especially malz ulti because he was so lovely <3)

04-04-2011   #44 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
tbh, his early solo laning is just great, as long as you can land skillshots its like
That is why you don't spam your skills.

You time them to refresh your passives allowing you to spam your skills. 3 Basic skills with two per skill that leaves you with 6 refreshes of your passive, 50% Attack Speed and return 10 Energy each, for each refresh which is virtually having that passive 100% time of fights because his CD's are short.

Also that is why he can jungle ridiculously fast and staying above 75% HP the whole time.

I dont think that Lee Sin should be played as a laner at all just because excels at jungling.

-Very fast in Jungle.

-Can give Blue buff EXTREMELY early which puts your AP Carry in a great position both staying in lane and winning the lane.

- Crazy good ganks with Q getting to the person you are ganking and E, slowing them for a ridiculous amount

- EXTREMELY FAST BARON AND DRAGON. I cant emphasize this more. Lee Sin's Q just destroys Baron and Dragon 10% of the missing HP and 400 being max for monsters. His Q with wriggles is just ridiculous fast.

- Stealing Red, Blue, Dragons, Baron
This is also what makes him great, his stealing capabilities with smite is awesome. Q range is VERY LONG. Q into the objective, Smite the objective and safeguard out to either an enemy or a ward.

- Countering Dragon and Baron
Again, Q in Kick someone OUT to your team, W back to your team or a ward.

Lee Sin is an amazing champion and I plan to see how he is in competitive play with the new team that I am on, XXX.

He destroys early game but fails late game. That should not matter though because a Jungler sets the tone for the whole game especially with ganking, all you want to do is keep feeding your carries the kills. He might be useless late game but his utility is still awesome with his AOE 600 DMG R, 60% AOE Slow, 200 DMG Absorption shield.

Last edited by Minuss; 04-04-2011 at 03:13 PM.

04-04-2011   #45 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice

Quote:

some epic win we just had, beeing at like 10:40 behind, our ryze had 0/10/0 and fed veigar like heck solo mid

i just ended up on tanking all of their stuff (especially malz ulti because he was so lovely <3)
yea notice how good he was in a solo lane
dont know how he works tho i seen a few that are ok i guess if they go trifoce

04-08-2011   #46 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

At the start, I was about 1/2 in mid against Ezreal, Lux blamed me for feeding Ezreal too much when he went to her lane.

I then went to help low HP Ashe (not sure where TF was lolz) defend top against Morgana and Olaf. At this time, premades; Lux and Garen both died and Lux blamed me again for not helping her lane when there were 3 people attacking her tower.

Afterwards, an obviously failed team fight happened, and I ran out of it quickly and went to a safe distance where I could use my passive and recall eventually, Lux automatically assumed I was AFK this whole time.

Eventually after a few more team fights, people started randomly dying by my well placed mushrooms as I was just on the verge of going AFK just as Lux wished. I got a few cheap kills like this and decided to try a little longer.

I think Lux should blame me for making this game a victory too.

I made fun of Lux's K/D/A in comparison to mine, and she told me that Lux can't carry and that I've obviously never played Lux before, I then told her I play Lux in ranked and she left the chat as soon as she saw it

Last edited by Kenzor; 04-08-2011 at 03:45 PM.

04-08-2011   #47 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

I was playing Teemo vs Cass mid.

It was an intense battle... but... I ended up 0-5-0 before lvl 9.

Then I switched with top... and we won the game o.o.

Fed cass has no escape and no high AOE dmg nor burst, so it didnt matter o.o.

04-09-2011   #48 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Carry Teemo?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

04-12-2011   #49 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have the screenshot for it yet since PB is being lamesville, but it'll come eventually.
SO basically, my team: Swain, Lux, Brand, Amumu, Zilean. Me being Swain. I went mid, Lux and Mumu went bot, and Brand and Zil went top. Enemy team: Poppy, Yi, Brand, Miss Fortune, and Gangplank. So basically everyone but me feeds in early game. It was more of Brand and Lux feeding and because Zil and Mumu would try to back off the enemy team, they'd get killed as well. We're doing really really badly. All of our outermost turrets are down except mid. Then the GP leaves and it starts to turn around a little bit more. From there we successfully take out all of mid lane's turrets to their base and the outermost top and bot turrets. Then we're back down again. GP is still gone but Yi doing the other thing he does best when he isn't getting kills solo pushed all of our lanes down to our inhibis. Then they get careless and pretty much start farming us. From there we learned that Yi and Poppy were tryhards. They'd tower-dive us then go off to heal in the jungle. Then they destroyed our inhibis, which we countered by pushing down all of top including their inhibi there.
Some drama happens in-between and we magically take Baron because they didn't take it. From there we pushed the rest of top. And basically, we won largely because they got sloppy and decided to push our inhibis at the same time, but split up. Poppy on one, Yi on another, and Brand on another. This whole time MF is more or less just defending base. So basically I rush to top, destroy their inhibi again and essentially pushed to win. MF constantly tried to kill me, but of course as Swain... Torment + Laserboid + DFG + Ignite = dead almost anything.
Yi qq'd hardcore, saying that the GP made them lose to "the badds." I laughed really hard. Especially since their team owned in just about every team fight.

tl;dr: The baddies beat the tryhards because they thought they were too pro.

Note on Brand: Overall when he combos all together, I definitely feel he's waaaay too overpowered. I don't know much about how his ult works, but it's done 1k+ to me (allowing him to finish me with some other skill) with only about 3xx-450 AP. Pretty ridiculous. His passive is okay, but I feel it could be a little different.

04-14-2011   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Pwntang will become famous soon enoughPwntang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pwntang
IGN: pumpingheart
Class: guardian
Level: 78
Guild: Fallen

casters have to trade damage for survivability; don't run, just face him

04-15-2011   #51 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Little steps to the top

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

04-17-2011   #52 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Got a really random Pentakill with Brand, my team tanked all the damage and I threw my ulti in and ran away XD

I decided to try out AD Sona out after reading some guides about how beast it can be, in champion selection no one wanted to play tank and our whole team was squishy so I thought I might as well f*** around with AD Sona but the game turned out better than I thought

04-17-2011   #53 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

In a game with: Brand [me], Maokai, Warwick, Xin, and Sion
In a game against: Nocturne, Jax, Fiddles, Malphite, Le Blanc
Game was going horrible for a real long time. I was able to successfully gank top and bottom relatively quickly. L. B. did no true ganking at all and kinda just pushed the whole time. She occasionally fought but was generally mia the whole game. Malphite was really their game-saver, they wouldn't have lost if he hadn't dc'd. Noct. essentially was so fed he could penta(assist) our team (that "nerf" was nothing). Jax and Fiddles were essentially a waste of space, Fiddles never ulted and Jax never tried hard to actually kill anyone.

We only managed to win because our Maokai came back (though at level 1.....) at about the same time as their Malphite dc'd. That and our Sion got so much HP farm it was hilarious, L. B. couldn't burst him down. We warded Baron to hell and back and actually got it and then essentially pushed to win.

04-18-2011   #54 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Just had a game now where I pretty much carried a flaming team to victory lol.

During champion select Yi said something like "All noobs/lows/losers etc. leave now", game started and everyone (except me) was pretty much dying, Yi flamed every single one of them and I couldn't be bothered to say a thing and just continued doing my own thing quietly .

Of course, my team flamed him back and this went on throughout the entire game.

Edit just to refrain from double posting:

Had a great turn-around game just now, Brand kept getting lucky every time Shaco and I tried to kill him, his ulti only bounces on us despite there being a whole minion wave being next to us, so Brand basically got double kills quite frequently.

After 1 barely successful team fight, I got a triple kill, though at the cost of my whole team's lives and luckily I had just bought my mejai and got instant 6 stacks.

At some point in the game, Shen and I attempted dragon, but we saw Ezreal and Jarvan leap in to scare us away and take it for themselves, they successfully scared us away but I just sniped dragon easily .

Later in the game, we attempted baron after breaking their mid inhibitor however, their whole team still came to baron and my whole team except me and Shaco died, stupidly their team went to continue attacking baron where my team left off and this gave me enough time to use E for vision and my ulti to snipe baron nicely , doesn't really matter that the other 3 in my team didn't get the buff, the 300g is worth it.

After my baron KS, the game pretty much turned around completely from there.

Last edited by Kenzor; 04-19-2011 at 05:35 AM.

04-21-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

they totally gave up after it went 20/0
taric did a tripple kill, carried too hard

04-21-2011   #56 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:

they totally gave up after it went 20/0
taric did a tripple kill, carried too hard
I hate games like these, I have more fun from the challenge that bots give than a whole team of feeders lol

04-22-2011   #57 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Game 1: I hate Rammuses in Normal games..... so annoying -.-

Game 2:

Us: Renekton, Garen, Xin, Morde, and Veigar
Them: Garen, Maokai, Rammass, Sona, and Malzahar

It was a rough start. Xin was jungle and constantly gave kills to top (Mao and Ram), enough so that both had a significant gold advantage and basically it was getting rough because Mao was fed enough to get enough items to tank and dish out some damage so we were a little effed for a while. Then we took an early-ish Baron (14/15 for all of us except Veig who was 18) and aced them and pushed them all the way to the Nexus turrets. From there it was basically gg because despite how fed the Maokai was early, he couldn't tank an infinite shitstorm of damage from us as his team had virtually no DPS at all (Malz had dc'd/left after we took the mid inhibi).

Game 3:

As you can see, the bottom three champs. fed quite often. GP didn't really feed, he just thought he was pro enough to take 3+v1s often and died. Team flamed me the entire game because it'd be down to one of the three feeders against the rest of the team and I'd leave because the fight had become 5v1 or 5v2 (including me) and they'd be all WTF and I just lol'd at their stupidity. TF gave blood first because he was in the brush in-front of the tower even though I told him not to.
GP eventually got farmed enough to essentially ohko most of their team with his Q so then things turned around (that coupled with the fact that Trundle had dc's throughout the whole game and LB left for about 10 minutes at one point). At the end Jax was all "omg, we lost to bad people because all their ults. are op!!!!!" I lol'd hard.

Game 4:
Karthus is so f**king annoying in Normal games. 1k AP = instagg in most team fights.

Last edited by james; 04-24-2011 at 06:45 PM.

05-02-2011   #58 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

500 creep score by our carry :v .. i never seen ._.
Also, 66 minute game. </3

05-02-2011   #59 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
500 creep score by our carry :v .. i never seen ._.
Also, 66 minute game. </3

it felt so hard to carry since you know, only me and corki had real damage since shaco would never come in until we all die off.

I never imagined I would have complete items on rumble with tree eskimo's core build lol....

I was like 5-2-x until team fights started rolling around. The fact that they stacked MR early was a pain in the ass for me too
Maokai was so afraid that he wouldnt initiate for us on 4v2s and 5v4s but at least he did end game... Shaco was pants down retarded and wouldn't even jungle when our team could use one.
He didn't even take a free blue/red at the start either. No one on our team was jungling and our blue/red was just left there.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-04-2011   #60 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

22-1-9 Anivia( some famous korean player whose ign was even in korean) loses

revive TF and revive/teleport Karthus bd lolol

OP Alistar build ;o

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360