ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2013   #461 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

Boy do I love playing sona

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2013   #462 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
At least you got to gold :/ Everytime I've tried to rank up in Silver I get trolls for teammates >_>;

Must figure out new build for Sona so I can start using her again! She's so weak now and everyone knows how she works so I haven't been able to win with her hardly at all anymore...

The word "Build" implies you've got a set priority of making items. When really you should be making things based on the situation.

You should also not have the chalice if you've got the tear. Plus you always want one slot open for pink wards unless you're buying oracles constantly the entire game.

But do not worry, Season 4 makes being a support SOOOOO much easier.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-19-2013   #463 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Support gonna be harder imo. Sure it's easier to get gold but you actually have to have a brain and build correctly and learn to place efficient pinks and utilize trinkets. 'Bad' supports can get vision much easier now instead of being denied vision completely. Excited to get tons of gold, Nami gonna be top of the food chain for sure now.

11-23-2013   #464 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Well so far I'm loving the support changes, especially the perma vision ward when the other team are idiots and don't check bushes~

They definitely fixed the gold income issue with supports as well. Can't say the same for junglers though...seems like they're about the same if not worse off than in Season 3.

Also I don't understand why everyone is drooling over the Runic Shield yeah it gives gold to both of ya'll (only every 30 seconds...) but pokey supports get a lot more use out of the dagger.

2nd highest gold in game lawl.

11-25-2013   #465 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Also I don't understand why everyone is drooling over the Runic Shield yeah it gives gold to both of ya'll (only every 30 seconds...) but pokey supports get a lot more use out of the dagger.
If you use it properly, it completely overthrows the lane entirely in your favor. Essentially snowballing out of control very early game, making you a dangerous monster to deal with in the mid to late game.

11-30-2013   #466 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute

Sona OP!

01-06-2014   #467 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Killing a Rumble with Blitzcranks E will give you a good time.

01-07-2014   #468 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Bodied a guy just to find out he was streaming the game. Hilarity followed when I told my friends we bopped someone on Twitch.tv.

01-20-2014   #469 (permalink)
Mega
Games

First actual game of 2014 for me. All I've been playing is ARAM with friends or Maplestory lol.

01-21-2014   #470 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker

Having a high gold MMR and being placed back in silver can have its upsides i suppose.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

01-25-2014   #471 (permalink)
Mega
Games

2fast2poro-us

01-25-2014   #472 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Nunu said he was reporting us. Made sure bot lane had zero fun since it was 5s premade.

02-25-2014   #473 (permalink)
Mega
Games

I've been VERY lucky with solo queue and ranked games so far... @_@

02-27-2014   #474 (permalink)
Mega
Games

New FrostQueen's item vs bots. I was constantly spamming skills on the bots or autoattacking and it never felt like I was out of charges on it for the free gold / damage o_o. (Was using my support runes/masteries btw) I think by the end I had like 900 - 1000 gold off of it.

Also Vel'Koz OP against idiot AI lol.

02-27-2014   #475 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

You died 4 times to bots. That's an epic failure if anything.

02-27-2014   #476 (permalink)
Mega
Games

I'm allowed to play recklessly against bots

03-12-2014   #477 (permalink)
Mega
Games

The new Team Builder mode. Omgggg I'm in love

03-18-2014   #478 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

The absolute worst league name I could get, was really hoping for one with Katarina in it ): finally achieved my long term goal! (Next stop - Diamond 1 here I come)

Last edited by Vixen; 03-18-2014 at 11:21 AM.

04-14-2014   #479 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Leona <3

05-12-2014   #480 (permalink)
Mega
Games

I only got 46 assists

At one point Volibear was chasing me all the way back to our inhib and my teammates were screaming "just keep swimming!" lmfao. I almost died.