ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-07-2013   #381 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

The game almost looked to be lost with our nexus at low health but I managed to score a nice penta kill with miss fortune and winning the game in ARAM against a very annoying as **** team with just under 100 health to spare.

I kind of like the hurricane bow.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2013   #382 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

My 1000th normal win!

The game went pretty well! That Tryndamere was my lane opponent and I believe he didn't really have a good time.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

06-09-2013   #383 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala
They were underestimating AP Sona

Rachel2good4league

06-09-2013   #384 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

GOD ****ING DAMN. I WANTED TO PLAY ONE CO-OP GAME FOR MY WIN OF THE DAY BEFORE DINNER AND THEN THIS ****ING SHIT HAPPENED. LIKE REAL. **** YOU, VOLIBEAR. **** YOU AND YOUR TACKY BUILD. AND FOCUSING SHYVANA WHEN SIVIR IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. LIKE RLY.

e

06-09-2013   #385 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

I GOT MY FIRST PENTA
in bots ehheehhee

06-09-2013   #386 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

the witch !
first penta as nidalee
bejellygabi

06-10-2013   #387 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

When you win ARAM because you out-randomed the other team. I always hate that. It's such a terrible feeling when you are on the losing side because of it.

06-12-2013   #388 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0asis

the witch !
first penta as nidalee
bejellygabi
Heph do you mostly go AP or AD Nid? I like AD a lot better since I suck at spears. <: BUT AP FUN TOO! PLUS ARE YOU LANKYNIGERIAN. He/she is on my list but they probably changed their name and no one likes to change their name as much as you do.

06-12-2013   #389 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

i mostly go ad, but when my ***** wanna go ap i buy ninja tabi/mercs, gauntlet, ages, deathcap, spirit visage /g.a /wmog's annnd void.. i dont like just throwing spears at tfs
anyway the full ap qrweq combo @lv6 is awesome
and WTF IS THAT LANKY****A SHIT.

06-13-2013   #390 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0asis
i mostly go ad, but when my ***** wanna go ap i buy ninja tabi/mercs, gauntlet, ages, deathcap, spirit visage /g.a /wmog's annnd void.. i dont like just throwing spears at tfs
anyway the full ap qrweq combo @lv6 is awesome
and WTF IS THAT LANKY****A SHIT.
Never mind about the LankyNigerian thing; found out who it was.

Yesterday I picked AD Nidalee top for ranked and my team literally got MAD at me for picking AD Nid top saying it's the worst thing possible. I went against a Pantheon and yeah... I did pretty bad because my jungle gave him like 2 kills and he just snowballed off of those and came after me but I've had many successful AD Nid top games. I was so confused because my team was like "AD Nid is the worst thing ever, it never works" or "omg I shouldn't have let her top if I knew she was going nid top".
In the next ranked queue I asked if they thought AD Nid was bad and they said "yeah it's the worst because she scales off AP"..... I personally like AD Nidalee better just because I always preferred tankyness over squishy. <___>

06-13-2013   #391 (permalink)
Dammit
Games

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy

Yesterday I picked AD Nidalee top for ranked and my team literally got MAD at me for picking AD Nid top saying it's the worst thing possible. I went against a Pantheon and yeah... I did pretty bad because my jungle gave him like 2 kills and he just snowballed off of those and came after me but I've had many successful AD Nid top games. I was so confused because my team was like "AD Nid is the worst thing ever, it never works" or "omg I shouldn't have let her top if I knew she was going nid top".
In the next ranked queue I asked if they thought AD Nid was bad and they said "yeah it's the worst because she scales off AP"..... I personally like AD Nidalee better just because I always preferred tankyness over squishy. <___>
Remember that game where you had 500 Armor and their Fiora kept trying to kill you while you took down their Nexus? You would regenerate more HP than she could hit you for LOL

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

06-13-2013   #392 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Jungle Nunu seems to be in a good place right now:

06-13-2013   #393 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I don't know how this happened. All I remember though is for a good few minutes I got a whole bunch of kills and no one was able to kill me. They probably could have done better if Kass had let himself die a few times.

06-13-2013   #394 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Jungle Nunu seems to be in a good place right now:

Tell me all your secrets

06-14-2013   #395 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekko
Remember that game where you had 500 Armor and their Fiora kept trying to kill you while you took down their Nexus? You would regenerate more HP than she could hit you for LOL
That was a fun game. ):

06-14-2013   #396 (permalink)
Dammit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Tell me all your secrets

EDIT: Formatting zz.

Last edited by Alekko; 06-14-2013 at 10:27 AM.

06-18-2013   #397 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Lux never died early game, so she never had any items. Her first death was at like ~22. She may have had 10k gold, but we were all in that general area. So they basically lost because Lux didn't die. She then complained that they were too heavy to carry and said 1/14 Malph was so bad. (Seems like someone missed their assists.) It was also a little sad because post-game chat she tried to defend herself by saying dying is always bad and then even her team was like "lolno." They clearly couldn't get through to her since she called them all bad. I laughed so hard.

Morale of the story: Let yourself die in ARAM goddammit.

Last edited by james; 06-18-2013 at 06:49 PM.

06-18-2013   #398 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

they put in a surrender vote right at 20:00 herpaderp. all are friends I queued with except Varus.

and my streak for my first night with nami:

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

06-19-2013   #399 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimera

and my streak for my first night with nami:
I suck with Nami. The only reason I have her is because she was new -at the time- and a mermaid lol. I throw the worse bubbles everrrr.

So, nice win streak!

06-19-2013   #400 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala
I suck with Nami. The only reason I have her is because she was new -at the time- and a mermaid lol. I throw the worse bubbles everrrr.

So, nice win streak!
I got her cause she was on sale recently ;_; and my friends said that I should like her. Still learning her Q, but it was only my first night with her. It was fun tho ^_^b

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki