ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-27-2011   #21 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

^ Yeah but We were going troll builds LOL.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-27-2011   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Did my win of the day game earlier.... it was kinda lol. Somehow, we were pushed to our final turrets before our Inhibis, and we managed to pull out a mid push to their Inhibi. From there, it went all downhill for them. In the end we managed to win, just somehow.

Didn't help that they had an AD Lux troll (which had some KS kills pretty much) as well as the fact that their true carry was Karthus and their Cait just sucked.

03-28-2011   #23 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

So I bought Karthus for the troll ulti, and played 1 game with him. It went pretty well I guess

KogMaw scored a quadra kill on my team, but since I'm a first time Karthus, I was playing safely and hiding like a noob lol. Then I somehow got a pentakill with my ulti + last hit lay wastes

Edit:
Just played another game, and it was a really satisfying victory.

During laning phase, Singed and Teemo gave kills quite frequently, Caitlyn got killed in mid a few times but Ryze and I were getting some kills (though not enough to balance out the deaths).

Not sure why, but enemy Akali started backdooring while team fights were going on, we destroyed her team, I got fed some more and eventually became legendary.

Then at some point of the game, I was busy defending bot lane while my whole team were having team fights at top, sometime during these team fights, Caitlyn went from 0/4 to 8/4 I don't even know how or why. D:

Now we had 2 legendary ADs, game pretty much went downhill for the enemy team from there.

I think Singed sold all his items while I was breaking nexus lol.

and @the chat log, at the end I tanked Akali to break nexus, she almost killed me and left me with something like 10 hp then Ryze and Caitlyn stopped her and killed her XD, my response to her: "hi akali"

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-28-2011 at 04:42 PM.

04-01-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryRunescape
Awards Facebook Fan

skilledspell has disabled reputation
IGN: skilledspellz
Class: Vlad, Noct lt_sorcerer
Level: 30
Xfire: wtf is Xfire?

how do u upload images sooo big? i did an attachment and it was small
i wanna upload my matches from yesterday

*Pain is inevitable* - *Suffering is optional*
*Where ever there is love, there is pain*
*The world will always have pain*

04-01-2011   #25 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

all the match today is noc/lee in my team just getting me mad >>
so in the other team so why not abuse some nubs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilledspell
Imageshack that's what i used
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1hr Game.jpg (20.7 KB, 4 views)

04-01-2011   #26 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilledspell
Upload to Imageshack or Photobucket (I prefer PB). Once you upload the picture, copypasta the BB-code ([img]xxx[/img] is what'll look like), and shazam! pretty picture.

04-02-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

just some of my matches on monday, tuesday and wendsdayImage hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

04-02-2011   #28 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

That takes me to my personal album Spell, so you didn't do it right.

Click on the image (or hover over it) and copypasta the IMG-Code (which is the fourth option).

04-02-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsPangyaTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Nanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Nanayat
Guild: RedEclipse/World's End

This one was just so awesome

04-02-2011   #30 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanayat
lool fed ash and mord

04-02-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanayat
Holy crap@Ashe and mords minion kills. How did you win btw?

ily snowii for sig

04-02-2011   #32 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Linky, look at the structure kill numbers. As fed as the other team was, they didn't push hard enough.

04-02-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsPangyaTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Nanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Nanayat
Guild: RedEclipse/World's End

^Game behind that picture
We were all arranged, and decided to be a global ultimate team, and make merc treads +5 sunfires(back when they stacked) we also ran fortify/revive with utility mastery to lower the cooldowns, in the end, the game was getting nowhere as they couldn't push us after acing us many times (fortify, took ages to kill us with our build) and then, we sold all our sunfires (most of them anyways) bought real items, bought max elixers, group ult bd, and took down their nexus, was a fun game.

04-02-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

wierd how they didnt push and end the match, mord has 419 minions and ashe has 384...
thats ALOT for a 3v3 even for how long the match lasted....
did u guys bd? cuz it seemed they pushed more from the looks of the minions
atleast u won ;P

Last edited by skilledspell; 04-02-2011 at 05:53 PM.

04-03-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

SoulEdge is on a distinguished road

I still remember my epic win 2 weeks ago. I used an Akali here. We fought an enemy team entirely composed of ventrilo players while we had no communication. They pawned us for 45 mins then our Garen quit. We pushed them away from our base for 15 mins even tho they took baron twice. After like 15 more mins of defending mid, I realized bottom lane was untouched and unnoticed by champions. Our minions were pushing bottom lane hard and the enemy didnt seem to notice. We killed baron after we aced them.(i loled cuz they started trash talking even more) After that, we took down the inhibitor turret before they respawned. Then out of nowhere, the enemy started to push mid so hard we barely had time to react. Our entire team besides me went back to protect the nexus which was under heavy damage. My team told me to warp back to base but I stayed in the enemy base n started to kill the bottom inhibitor. With a large amount of ally minions at the bottom lane, I took down both nexus turrets while half our team died defending. Both nexus are under attack, our team can hold no longer however, I had the biggest amount of damage plus alot of minions, sooo... The enemy nexus has fallen while ours is barely standing. You can tell what happen after. Excuses excuses. It sounds unbelievable without screenies, but hey, im not asking for anyone to believe

Queen one.

04-03-2011   #36 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulEdge
I still remember my epic win 2 weeks ago. I used an Akali here. We fought an enemy team entirely composed of ventrilo players while we had no communication. They pawned us for 45 mins then our Garen quit. We pushed them away from our base for 15 mins even tho they took baron twice. After like 15 more mins of defending mid, I realized bottom lane was untouched and unnoticed by champions. Our minions were pushing bottom lane hard and the enemy didnt seem to notice. We killed baron after we aced them.(i loled cuz they started trash talking even more) After that, we took down the inhibitor turret before they respawned. Then out of nowhere, the enemy started to push mid so hard we barely had time to react. Our entire team besides me went back to protect the nexus which was under heavy damage. My team told me to warp back to base but I stayed in the enemy base n started to kill the bottom inhibitor. With a large amount of ally minions at the bottom lane, I took down both nexus turrets while half our team died defending. Both nexus are under attack, our team can hold no longer however, I had the biggest amount of damage plus alot of minions, sooo... The enemy nexus has fallen while ours is barely standing. You can tell what happen after. Excuses excuses. It sounds unbelievable without screenies, but hey, im not asking for anyone to believe
When a game lasts that long, anyone with a brain to build decently can turn the game around like that easily

04-03-2011   #37 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Teemo fun a bit?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

04-03-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

SoulEdge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
When a game lasts that long, anyone with a brain to build decently can turn the game around like that easily
Apparently, no one had the brains in that match.

Queen one.

04-03-2011   #39 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Noct and Panth were up top together and gave kills frequently to Xin early on. WW jungled (and carried us essentially) to victory. I was solo bot (why as Janna, idk) and Vlad was mid. I died twice during laning both due to Kog's ult. It was getting rough, we were down to our last turrets before our inhibis, and somehow we began to get our shit together and work as a solid team. Also around this point Panth and Noct began racking up kills and started to get better. Xin decides to just solo push, and in a 4v1 we'd rape him. Eventually we aced them, took out their mid inhibi and snatched up Baron. From there we pushed to win. They probably would've won if they didn't do the stupid "let's take out all inhibis derp."

For any Lee Sin users, AS/AD Lee Sin is garbage. ^_~

04-03-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

lee sin is a tank to me, a tank, who protects his carry or who initiates on their carrys and trys to knock them into your / their team

ad sin hits like a truck but is so squishy, offtank somehow does best so