ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-28-2012   #341 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Skarner and I kept bullying Brand out of lane, so he raged and left... then Taric... then Udyr says "I'm out..."

Felt bad.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2012   #342 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

So pretty much this whole game we were not taking it seriously, we kept underestimating the enemy team and getting killed randomly 8D; then this happened!

2nd Penta on Ahriiii :3

01-01-2013   #343 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

The games I play with my negative w/l friends are so weird. The enemy team always has meta-defying team comps, makes bad plays, and feeds me so quickly but they take forever to beat even in a 5v4 (until I start bossing everyone around I guess).

Also the Teemo kept going on about how he couldn't play well because he was high.
why

01-08-2013   #344 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

"Trying" (because it seems everyone wants to support anymore for some reason) to get back into support mode since it seems that's the best role I play in the game lol.

Had an awesome time with this team in solo queue Other team had Baron and everything and we managed to get an ace and push down the turret+inhib then get the Nexus right before they got back up

01-09-2013   #345 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

I know this is a thread for wins buuuuuuut:

I'm still not over it...q-q

My friend played Darius 23/13/10

Still loss.
Gangplank and Zyra zzzzzzz

01-10-2013   #346 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Irelia is honestly OP'd.

I was laning against a Nasus and we were pushed more towards his tower and their jungler, Mundo, came to gank. They got me down to less then 1 bar of health and they made it clear they were going to tower dive me. I stunned Nasus at my tower and got double kill.

NERF IRELIA. For the 100000x time. Love her.

Last edited by Joy; 05-11-2013 at 06:00 PM.

01-17-2013   #347 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Being fed out the ass is so much fun. Not even Kha'zix and his ridiculous damage could shut me down.

Also Vi is my now go-to jungler until I can afford Nocturne. She's
Spoiler!

01-17-2013   #348 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute

First match as Janna since season 3....I don't remember her being so good...or maybe it was just the pro Graves I got paired with

01-30-2013   #349 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡

Support Gangplank (: oppp

01-31-2013   #350 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut

Support Gangplank (: oppp
waaaaw you play ranked?!

01-31-2013   #351 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

My very "best" Rengar game to date:

The game was a win, but the experience itself was a loss. I played with a 4-man premade team, therefore by default i was to blame for whenever they would start a team fight while i was clearing a minion wave so our team would get the money, not the tower (i never ignored them in favor of clearing the minions ... by the time i was half done they'd start their shit) or when they'd constantly overextend. Non stop flame from them drived me to the point of muting the entire team and just jumping at the enemy caitlyn during team fights and finishing off whoever wanted to retreat from the fight, not 1 player from their team tried to protect her.

Rengar feels strong, i built his items in this order machete>boots>madred>that 2 gold per minion kill sword>giant belt>wriggle>finished boots>frozen mallet>bloodthirster>atma>homeguard boots.

Next time i end up with a 4 man premade i'm dodging, i can't stand their shit anymore.

02-06-2013   #352 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

nidalee mia

02-07-2013   #353 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0asis

nidalee mia
I thought you sucked. LOL

02-10-2013   #354 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

I think Karma is the best support and one of the best mid|top champs atm, ****ing tanky, dam offensive, high AP damage, an amazing shield, heal based on missing health & a beam for ganks/save your allies, but a little difficult to master..
I love karma

02-11-2013   #355 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker

Finished off this game with a Penta. Very fun game I didn't do so hot going 7/6 to start but o man that penta made up for it.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

02-14-2013   #356 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Ohmwrecker Sona go!

02-21-2013   #357 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Raging Khazix blaming his team/underestimating me all game =D (his deaths were in lane pretty much)

05-11-2013   #358 (permalink)
Mega
Games

/revive

05-11-2013   #359 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I got a quadra kill as lulu during a ranked game, it was almost a penta kill had the last guy not killed himself under a turret before I got there.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-11-2013   #360 (permalink)
Mega
Games

In ARAM I'm definitely starting to notice the extended time that you're allowed to kill someone. People try to suicide by turrets and then it gives a kill to the last person that hit them