ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-15-2012   #281 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

longest freaking ARAM game

Last edited by DarkRayne; 08-15-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-15-2012   #282 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayne
longest freaking ARAM game
Thankfully Proving Grounds tries to make ARAM games faster, I remember Summoner's Rift ARAM games could take an hour if both teams turtle enough lol.

08-15-2012   #283 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I can't take screenshots.... I don't care. Whatever. This was just a generic Dominion stomp anyways. They probably could've made a comeback, potentially, if they had sent different people top. At the end they sacrificed bottom to take top and the four that they had sent top were much better at handling the group up top (everyone but Panth).

08-27-2012   #284 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

52 minute games are rare anymore~

08-28-2012   #285 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler!

This game is probably the definition of come-back on SR for me. It was a five-man premade with some friends at school (though we weren't on Skype and the frat house internet was being laggy), and despite the appearance of the outcome, we were really behind for a while. They did double-jungle and got first blood on Ahri and then followed up on Amumu and everyone on their team had gotten an assist/kill so they were pretty ahead. I'm not the best at playing against Nasus as Yorick since, as far as I'm concerned, my ghouls can power-up Nasus Q, so I was trying to be a bit conservative with my spamming as to avoid giving him easy Q-damage. Died three times from bad exchanges with Nasus; the first time I had dove him under his tower and we both died, the second and third time was after he was a bit more farmed and I just couldn't exchange with him easily, and ended up dying. We were actually all pretty upset at how the game was going and then somehow we started getting some cherry-picks and slowly started to out-farm them. Next team fight happened and Dragon and I just slapped my ulti on Ez and that was basically the end of their lead. It had gone all downhill for them from there and virtually every team fight was a stomp because I had enough CDR to ulti Ez each time. Their strategy was effective initially, they certainly would have won had they asserted their advantage more (they only took one or two towers). But they didn't, so we were able to farm back up into the game.

08-30-2012   #286 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if I could pull this off in a normal 5v5

HOLY CRAP I just did a 4v4 and won as the AD Carry. What sorcery is this?!

Last edited by Mega; 08-30-2012 at 09:19 PM.

08-30-2012   #287 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

premade games and you didn't even farm well as ad...

08-31-2012   #288 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Why do you have a Wriggle's? n.n

08-31-2012   #289 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Because this game doesn't teach you how to play classes.... ._.; That's why I never use AD people. I've tried following guides on solomid and moba fire, but 90% of the time I lose when I pick AD.

/sticks to AP/Tanks

08-31-2012   #290 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Wriggle's isn't bad on AD carries (though there's much better options), it gives everything an AD lane would need and provides free wards (though obviously that's slightly wasted on a champ that has free CV every minute).

08-31-2012   #291 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

the thing with lantern is that only some champs are fit to use it, like kog maw since they already have a lot of damage on their kits, but ashe doesnt really has that...
standard AD carry way
-boots 3 pots
-Double doran's (u can get BF on ashe if ur farming well and back when 1.6k G)
-BF sword->Edge
-vampiric scepter - Phantom Dancer
-GA/QSS/Last Whisper

some AD can go trinity force (corki, Ezreal) getting phage first then trinity into vampiric

08-31-2012   #292 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

If only Zyra had survivability.....

09-04-2012   #293 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordDream of Mirror OnlineLeague of Legends

Almaeri is a jewel in the roughAlmaeri is a jewel in the roughAlmaeri is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Almaeri
IGN: Almaeri

Totally forgot to get a screen of the end results, so I just ripped the stats off of League Replay, but their team dominated us HARD in kills. Their Kennen crushed me in-lane and was continually mocking me and my team. He would say things like," Look at my score. You guys should surrender" so on and so forth. So it was a rough game to say the least. At one point, I even got tired and tried to throw out a surrender, but it was denied. Good thing too, because their team started to just fall apart, when it came turret wise. They just kept trying to gank us, while we had someone off in another lane hurhur-ing and breaking their turrets.

In the end, their bot lane fell apart, and their WHOLE team just tries and swarm bot. I took the opportunity to run up to mid and start hacking away at their inhibitor turret. Got the turret and the inhibitor, and while they rushed up to meet me in mid, I ran back down to bot and finished their inhibitor. After that we just pushed and crushed them.

So I guess the moral of the story is TURRETS > KILLS ALL DAY ERRDAY.

09-05-2012   #294 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Bots too stronk! Q_Q

09-05-2012   #295 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickels
TURRETS > KILLS ALL DAY ERRDAY.
Did not realise the point of the game was to break towers, thanks for the tip.

09-06-2012   #296 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Finally getting better at Support Sona I hope :|

09-07-2012   #297 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Wowwww.

So I finally (after 600+ matches) decided to do ranked.

First match they randomly surrendered to us....and then my second one (screenshot below) the team also surrendered O_o;

Dat Vayne:

EDIT:

GUYS LOOK. MY FIRST ADC WIN EVER IN A REAL GAME!

Last edited by Mega; 09-08-2012 at 01:24 AM.

09-12-2012   #298 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Finally got to try out Morde since he's on free week~

So much HP @_@ The towers were attacking me in almost all the team fights and I hardly even noticed lmao...

09-12-2012   #299 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Those recommended items too stronk.

09-12-2012   #300 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

i dont get that meta, im missing something? like glass cannon nocturne WITH Bloodrazor, double PD te emo without real damage... i just ... dont get it