ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-15-2012   #221 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I see why AP Lulu is banned. :| I really fell off mid and later game, but wow is her burst out of control. It probably helped that we have a shit-ton of cc on our team too.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-15-2012   #222 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie

I see why AP Lulu is banned. :| I really fell off mid and later game, but wow is her burst out of control. It probably helped that we have a shit-ton of cc on our team too.
Taking solo lanes and building AP as a support champ is usually fine as long as you have some back up magic damage coming from others in your team.

In your case, you have a lot coming from Lux, Leona and a little from Sejuani, otherwise you would've fell off too much.

05-15-2012   #223 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Taking solo lanes and building AP as a support champ is usually fine as long as you have some back up magic damage coming from others in your team.

In your case, you have a lot coming from Lux, Leona and a little from Sejuani, otherwise you would've fell off too much.
Well I never did get my Void Staff. :< But I just tried it out because I was reading Elementz's tier list (because I like to see what he says, not because I worship it), and he made a comment that AP Lulu is really strong so I gave it a shot. It's definitely not completely broken, but she can go AP and have no problem unlike other Supports (Sona? Taric?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz
Lulu moved up in tier 1: Now I know you guys don't agree with this but even with the changes to Lulu I still feel she's incredibly powerful as a top lane solo, a mid lane, a support, and can even be played viably in the jungle. The champion is so incredibly versatile that she can literally play every role in the game successfully. Her CC is high, her damage is high, her ability to support is amazing, her ability to survive is incredibly. She excels at everything and despite the little nerfs I feel she's still a powerhouse that's being underestimated by a lot of people. This is my personal opinion of course but it's just how I feel about Lulu.

05-15-2012   #224 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Well I never did get my Void Staff. :< But I just tried it out because I was reading Elementz's tier list (because I like to see what he says, not because I worship it), and he made a comment that AP Lulu is really strong so I gave it a shot. It's definitely not completely broken, but she can go AP and have no problem unlike other Supports (Sona? Taric?).
Janna, Zilean, Soraka, Karma, Taric can do quite well in mid too lol.
Especially Soraka.

Btw Elementz' tier list is bad
Vayne tier 1, Trynd tier 2
Kayle tier 4
Lols

Last edited by Kenzor; 05-15-2012 at 04:36 PM.

05-15-2012   #225 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Hm, didn't know Taric could do well in mid. :| Noted.

05-17-2012   #226 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Supportwick is just too fun, haven't lost yet.

Last edited by DarkRayne; 05-17-2012 at 04:46 AM.

05-17-2012   #227 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

HadurIII is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HadurIII Send a message via Yahoo to HadurIII Send a message via Skype™ to HadurIII
IGN: LordeRudah, RudahBR
Class: Mercenary lt_blader
Level: 250+, MAX.
Guild: ~|The Master Union|~
Xfire: rudah

I once won a game from 2x19 kills, to 23x21 kills

Twisted Treeline

Revive+Heal rammus

05-17-2012   #228 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

^ Pics or it didn't happen.

05-22-2012   #229 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Awkward game is awkward. We were losing, but then we started to make a comeback. The enemy team was all "rip0rT Bl1tz 4 noOb" (he was split pushing the entire game) and then at one point we pushed to their Nexus and were all killed while Blitz got two inhibs and one of our Nexus turrets. :| For some reason Yi couldn't kill him. At any rate, Yi backdoors the Nexus while a random fight happens down in their jungle. Everyone on their team was so confused. They also still told us to report Blitz. I respectfully declined since it was up in the air all because of him.

05-22-2012   #230 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Spoiler!

Awkward game is awkward. We were losing, but then we started to make a comeback. The enemy team was all "rip0rT Bl1tz 4 noOb" (he was split pushing the entire game) and then at one point we pushed to their Nexus and were all killed while Blitz got two inhibs and one of our Nexus turrets. :| For some reason Yi couldn't kill him. At any rate, Yi backdoors the Nexus while a random fight happens down in their jungle. Everyone on their team was so confused. They also still told us to report Blitz. I respectfully declined since it was up in the air all because of him.
I actually spectated most of this game. Quite funny imo. Bot just played overly aggressive and just got stomped. That teemo was winning the lane against singed then at level 5/6 somehow he just lost it. Akali was 7-1 iirc and just played terrible. Using e while trying to do her combo lol..

05-22-2012   #231 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei
I actually spectated most of this game. Quite funny imo. Bot just played overly aggressive and just got stomped. That teemo was winning the lane against singed then at level 5/6 somehow he just lost it. Akali was 7-1 iirc and just played terrible. Using e while trying to do her combo lol..
Any suggestions for me? :U Oh yeah, that Akali was #1 greed. So many botched diving attempts on me.

05-23-2012   #232 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any suggestions for me? :U Oh yeah, that Akali was #1 greed. So many botched diving attempts on me.
You should of been a lot more aggressive against akali pre 6. Auto Attack her when she goes for CS. She went bot a few times and you stayed mid some of the time instead of following her and didn't push the lane hard. Also you should ward your lane so you know when she is going down. I might be wrong but you could of done your combo a lot faster because one at a time you got stunned in the middle of it twice iirc.

05-23-2012   #233 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Just tried out the Unholy Grail

(Also Riot made Swain disabled apparently LOL)

05-23-2012   #234 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega

Just tried out the Unholy Grail

(Also Riot made Swain disabled apparently LOL)
Before I saw that picture, I thought to myself that Mega finally stopped building them attack speed on casters. I was mistaken. =(

05-23-2012   #235 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

lol :< Her passive + those = hax basic attack.

I only build attack speed on Orianna and Lulu!

05-23-2012   #236 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei
Before I saw that picture, I thought to myself that Mega finally stopped building them attack speed on casters. I was mistaken. =(
^ I'm still amazed people die to it.

05-23-2012   #237 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

*cough*

05-23-2012   #238 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Just go play teemo all day every day instead

05-23-2012   #239 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I suck with Teemo ;_; I have no idea why....

05-23-2012   #240 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
I suck with Teemo ;_; I have no idea why....
I have no idea why either.