ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-27-2012   #181 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of LegendsGrand ChaseAudition 2
Awards Facebook Fan

soulzter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to soulzter
Class: lolragequit
Guild: Synergy

i agree with their items being weird ass, plus that not even 3/8 of my build yet, also when i was before tower diving, i outfarm everyone, this was late in the game whr i mostly rush in to be a tank and let everyone else take the kills and push. don assume that the final results equals everything, and you wont believe me, but everyone of them are lvl 30. and most assist were me being ksed but i dont care. reason why i bother with avarice blade is because lee sin wanted to counter jungle even though he wasn't the jungler and he wanted to gank alot, so thats why i put avarice blade, i don wanna be underfarmed and its better than more gold generated. also crit for my E. no idea why u guys says the item sucks, but then again no idea how u guys ply urs. plus they were a quite bunch, spam chat but no response.

Last edited by soulzter; 03-27-2012 at 03:34 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-27-2012   #182 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulzter
i agree with their items being weird ass, plus that not even 3/8 of my build yet, also when i was before tower diving, i outfarm everyone, this was late in the game whr i mostly rush in to be a tank and let everyone else take the kills and push. don assume that the final results equals everything, and you wont believe me, but everyone of them are lvl 30. and most assist were me being ksed but i dont care. reason why i bother with avarice blade is because lee sin wanted to counter jungle even though he wasn't the jungler and he wanted to gank alot, so thats why i put avarice blade, i don wanna be underfarmed and its better than more gold generated. also crit for my E. no idea why u guys says the item sucks, but then again no idea how u guys ply urs. plus they were a quite bunch, spam chat but no response.
It's late in the game but it's not even 3/8ths of your build? That makes you sound bad.
You outfarmed them before you started tower diving? Either you started tower diving no earlier than five minutes in or your team just didn't farm until late game.
Boots of Swiftness is just a bad item. Especially if you're rushing for a tank build.
Avarice Blade is bad because Heart of Gold is better. You bought it because you didn't want to be underfarmed? You were underfarmed.
How do I build Garen? I don't. He's an awful champ unless by grace of God you're 9/0 by five minutes in.

03-27-2012   #183 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
3/8 of your build? No kidding, that looks more like 1/20th of any build.
You said you was 6/0 but then became 6/2 after the tower diving, so we assumed that you dived pretty late in the game.

-------
Unrelated to the above quote:

I love when people do crazy shit like this and pull it off well.
Though the Gragas jungle did make it easier for us

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-27-2012 at 09:41 AM.

03-27-2012   #184 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

I WANTED TO SHOOT SOMEONE SO BADLY THIS GAME ._. Had GA but sold it for randuins b/c it was on CD.

03-27-2012   #185 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Clearly 100% crit is not enough for Ashe

03-27-2012   #186 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Gotta run fast because she always gets caught with amumu toss. After that 3rd one she finally started dodging them lol..

03-27-2012   #187 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Sometimes when 100% isn't enough you just gotta get more.

03-27-2012   #188 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
Sometimes when 100% isn't enough you just gotta get more.
110% is the new 100%.

03-27-2012   #189 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I just noticed that Ashe didn't have boots. :| What.

03-27-2012   #190 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just noticed that Ashe didn't have boots. :| What.
Phantom dancers 15% give move speed each. c:

03-27-2012   #191 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
Phantom dancers 15% give move speed each. c:
Does that even give comparable movement speed as a Berserker's Greaves and two Phantom Dancers?

03-27-2012   #192 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Does that even give comparable movement speed as a Berserker's Greaves and two Phantom Dancers?
3x Phantom Dancers is more than enough move speed, except instead of the boots you get even more attack speed + some crit.

03-27-2012   #193 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Quote:
According to leaguecraft, a naked Ashe with no masteries/runes has 431 ms with 3 PD's and 467 with two PD's plus zerker greaves.

Though you get 155% aspd and 90% crit chance with three PD's. :P

03-27-2012   #194 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

lol, in my view i don see how boots of swift is a bad item, but then again its ur view. i think it a good item for garen, plus i went avarice because that was again, still before i think of making tank instead, was going for more dmg and ghostblade

03-27-2012   #195 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
lol, in my view i don see how boots of swift is a bad item, but then again its ur view. i think it a good item for garen, plus i went avarice because that was again, still before i think of making tank instead, was going for more dmg and ghostblade
Boots of Swiftness gives no stats.

03-28-2012   #196 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

it gives more ms for ganking potential, but its useless during matches that goes on 40min+, but mine was juz 20+ before they surrender

Last edited by soulzter; 03-28-2012 at 12:26 AM.

03-28-2012   #197 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
it gives more ms for ganking potential, but its useless during matches that goes on 40min+, but mine was juz 20+ before they surrender
I think Boots of mobility work fine for ganking since it lets you move through the map at insane speeds.

But really, any build's fine as long as it wins you the game. :] My friend did an AD Annie the other day and wrecked... it was kinda scary.

03-28-2012   #198 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Why are normals so hard sometimes.

Bot lane was constantly getting ganks but still couldn't really do much. My mid lane kept roaming our top and getting kills, while whenever I roamed, I died, so I just sat at mid and farmed. Teamfights were just hard. I had to get good ulties, and until I had QSS I was instant focus. Even after when I got QSS, I was still instant focus, but it became easier to live. Our comp just wasn't good late game. Pantheon/Urgot have really focused single target damage while support Shen can only really taunt into people and ulti someone for some extra effective HP. Their team had a ton of AoE and heals. Thank god Cassio is OP as sh*t

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

03-30-2012   #199 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This one started off pretty rough. They had no jungler so I was solo top against Malphite and Rumble. They were fortunately smart enough to not push so I was denied a decent amount of experience. We largely made a comeback because AP 'Mumu hurts like hell and was able to get off some good ults. Orianna scored a quadra at one point because Amumu was able to nuke down their team and get them down to less than 25% health. She gets the triple and then Gangplank stayed around too long and he got slapped in the face by her passive (ow). Told Rumble to build more MR since we dealt mostly magic damage, he clearly ignored me and afterwards raged that I tried to make him do the wrong thing.

04-06-2012   #200 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

hvnt ply kayle in awhile, always get told off that kayle sucks during my lvl 20s time, i love this hero when i started but then when i reach 20 ppl rage quit sometimes when i use kayle so i decided not to ply kayle. imo kayle still good, hopefully the buff will let me have the chance to ply her again without ppl raging at me. but recently played matches no one cared @.@