ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   League of Legends (LoL) (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/)
-   -   Favourite Character and F> Friends to play with (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/92451-favourite-character-f-friends-play.html)

Bunnehx3 03-02-2011 12:26 AM

Favourite Character and F> Friends to play with

Hey guys~
Just snooped around the forum and found a section for LoL xP
Well. My favourite character atm is the unbeatable Teemo~ mwuhahahah
my IGN is xm0nk3y, and although I'm pretty new at the game, I think I'm not too shabby ;D so feel free to add me~

oh! Sorry my IGN is xSaru not xm0nk3y ><

Ashee 03-02-2011 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xm0nk3y (Post 1484283)
Well. My favourite character atm is the unbeatable Teemo

denied, oracle makes teemo just a running blind

Bunnehx3 03-02-2011 08:59 PM

even with oracle, teemo can pwn =]. In late game, even if the other team do have oracle, my first skill nearly do 1/3~ 2/5 of most carries/range heroes hp, and thnx to the passive poison, I kill them in 3 hits after using the first skill. Tanks pretty much get pwned by my poison, in 1v1 that is =/ and I can just do hit and run tactics while putting shrooms infront of me so even if they stun me, i can get away. but yeah, Oracle pisses me off really badly =/

JustinBieber 03-02-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashee (Post 1484366)
denied, oracle makes teemo just a running blind

Seen some pretty good Teemos before, one off the top of my head would be TheRainMan on the US servers. There's probably some on EU too, but I don't play on EU so I wouldn't know.

Linkykins 03-03-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinBieber (Post 1484961)
Seen some pretty good Teemos before, one off the top of my head would be TheRainMan on the US servers. There's probably some on EU too, but I don't play on EU so I wouldn't know.

Its not really hard to find a good teemo. Finding a teemo that is really good is a different matter considering out of 9/10 games I play I find teemos on one or both teams.

@Guy who posted thread-Ill add you tommrow. Ign is AuroraLinky 8D /Plays Ryze mostly

Bunnehx3 03-03-2011 09:31 PM

well,,, there are those who just "try" to play teemo. And then there are those who are like... "WOW" at playing teemo =] imo, 9/10 players who play teemo that you meet in games are the ones who "try" to play him.

n00bE 03-04-2011 01:30 AM

My fave chars would have to be either Mundo or Janna
Im pretty new at the game too add me if u like, always looking for ppl to play with
IGN n00bE

Raguna 03-05-2011 06:11 AM

Kennen...when pikachu jumps in the middle of a team and ults, GG

Sephyrr 03-06-2011 12:41 AM

I like mages: Anivia, Annie, Lux, Morgana, Veigar.
I suck at tanking. I'm not fond of soloing mid.

Merabelle 03-06-2011 01:07 PM

I love Teemo as well! Isnt he just so amazing?
Plus I love watching him walk around with his cute little backpack on.. +_+
Ive been failing pretty hardcore with him lately, Im not going to lie but thats only because I get in peoples faces too much. I should try being more careful.... :<

I'm kinda new too, In-game name's Spiritkiwi. Add me if youd like~

Noperative 03-06-2011 01:18 PM

I like playing Swain, Poppy, Trundle and Twitch among several tanks and support characters.

Merabelle 03-06-2011 01:25 PM

^ Swain = <3.

Eternal 03-06-2011 04:42 PM

Shaco - limitless skill ceiling for this character. I feel I improve everytime I play him.

If anyone need help raising ELO, add my 2nd account, Eminescu.

I will be playing on Eminescu when I start playing again( around march 11)

Role 03-06-2011 05:00 PM

I like playing ezreal, kennen and corki. God loves me when I actually try to fit what the team needs which is usually tanks and my team does no damage or aims for the tanks... My IGN is DestN if you wanna play ._.

Tardar 03-06-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephyrr (Post 1487103)
I like mages: Anivia, Annie, Lux, Morgana, Veigar.
I suck at tanking. I'm not fond of soloing mid.

This but different mages. And I love mid instead of laning in a side lane.

d4rka2n 03-06-2011 09:13 PM

Jarvan IV, Demancia Hop and get aoe'd :D.

Rhois 03-06-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rka2n (Post 1487637)
Jarvan IV, Demancia Hop and get aoe'd :D.

The funniest thing I have seen in regards to Jarvan's hop was when he jumped on Nidalee (me), Ashe and Lux. I pounced out and Lux/Ashe both flashed out at exactlythe same time.

I am currently enjoying Mid-lane with Annie/Le Blanc whilst looking to play Karma, Nidalee and Caitlyn more. Hoping to eventually pick up Morgana since I've been playing with the same people on skype alot.

Bunnehx3 03-06-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merabelle (Post 1487385)
I love Teemo as well! Isnt he just so amazing?
Plus I love watching him walk around with his cute little backpack on.. +_+
Ive been failing pretty hardcore with him lately, Im not going to lie but thats only because I get in peoples faces too much. I should try being more careful.... :<

I'm kinda new too, In-game name's Spiritkiwi. Add me if youd like~

do you build him as an ap hero or a speed/atk crits hero? Cuz personally, depending on the opponent team of course, ap teemo is awesome <3 especially if there are a lot of low hp characters

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirei (Post 1487520)
I like playing ezreal, kennen and corki. God loves me when I actually try to fit what the team needs which is usually tanks and my team does no damage or aims for the tanks... My IGN is DestN if you wanna play ._.

I know what you mean! I used to play shen, and if I say so myself, I was a meaaaaaan shen. And then I had 3 consecutive games, where the damage dealers, stunners and whatnots simply stood there when I initiated =/ woe is me x.x hahahah thus why I NEVER play tanks ever again~ except for Rammus. He's so funny since he's practically unkillable at mid game to late game. =D

LiLMewmew 03-07-2011 09:25 PM

i like Lux :py27:

holhemhiem 03-08-2011 03:02 AM

Mundo, Teemo and Shaco...