ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   League of Legends (LoL) (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/)
-   -   The OP champions thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/81403-op-champions-thread.html)

Eternal 08-30-2010 06:37 AM

The OP champions thread

I want to make my own thread!

List the champions that you think that are OP. Discussions are welcome!

Ezreal
Olaf
Morgana
Amumu
Kogmaw
Vladmir

Its a QQ thread ^.^

Nanayat 08-30-2010 07:48 AM

Personally, the only champion that I think is "OP" is Taric, he just does way to many things well, everyone else there I can handle, Ezreal's super squishy, Olaf's a carry, and I prefer Tryn over him, a ton of people don't make QSS, which shuts down CC, which takes out Morgana/Amumu there, Kog's more of an anti-tank, which is just good in this meta-game, and Vlad there, the nerf on his Transfusion range is enough for me, and because all the forums are QQing about it, Garen, I don't see it, he's pretty much exactly the same as he always has been besides that he can use other skills while spinning, despite that, he's still a buggy champion, he may be good, but I don't see the reason to nerf him.

tl;dr:My opinion, Taric's OP, everyone else is fine

JustinBieber 08-30-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal (Post 1328677)
I want to make my own thread!

List the champions that you think that are OP. Discussions are welcome!

Ezreal
Olaf
Morgana
Amumu
Kogmaw
Vladmir

Its a QQ thread ^.^

Yeah, these guys are the new FoTM. I also think Kennen is pretty imba nowadays too. :l

Lunar 08-30-2010 12:20 PM

dudeeeeeee kogmaw is opppppp
i was playing amumu.. and he 5 shoted me..
rammus got like 6-7 shotted
all squishies died in like 1.5 shots

Seim 08-30-2010 01:08 PM

Kogmaw is the best range dps carry hands down now.
Amumu is the most valuable tank.
Morg is almost ungankable.
Vlad and Ez are so easy to play that u just press random buttons and get a kill.
Olaf.....I have no qualms about.

JustinBieber 08-30-2010 01:48 PM

KogMaw just freaking rushes Madred's Razors and rapes. @_@

Minuss 08-30-2010 06:20 PM

I dont think Olaf is Op o-o

Xpecial 08-31-2010 01:13 AM

The only OP champion in this list is Ezreal.

I was talking to Phreak yesterday and he explained that though Kog Maw is the strongest carry atm, that is actually the intent of Riot.

Kog Maw - Strongest carry, little CC, no escapes
Ashe - Medium strength, lots of CC
Tristana - Medium strength, moderate escape, long range
Ezreal - Weakest carry (after the next patch), strong escapes, long range (though this will make AD Ezreal completely useless imo)

I think Morg is a bit too strong for such a good support. I also feel that the other tanks need to be buffed to Amumu's status and not Amumu brought down.

Lunar 08-31-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xpecial (Post 1329391)
The only OP champion in this list is Ezreal.

I was talking to Phreak yesterday and he explained that though Kog Maw is the strongest carry atm, that is actually the intent of Riot.

Ezreal - Weakest carry (after the next patch), strong escapes, long range (though this will make AD Ezreal completely useless imo)

I think Morg is a bit too strong for such a good support. I also feel that the other tanks need to be buffed to Amumu's status and not Amumu brought down.

that actually makes sense.. except.. i can't even out run him!! dam kog maw o well

JustinBieber 08-31-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xpecial (Post 1329391)

This instantly came to mind when you said Kog maw. Don't know why. :l

Xpecial 08-31-2010 01:29 PM

^Lol LilBallz...

HolyAbyssal 09-01-2010 06:52 PM

Does this count as OP?
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...HITEOWNAGE.png

Noperative 09-01-2010 07:04 PM

To me, Annie is almost OP because of her being very strong until the very lategame where her burst damage can't 1hit the carry. Also her nukes are very heavy and have a very low cooldown so everyone and their mothers have to build MR.

Seim 09-01-2010 09:08 PM

Annie is annoying....
but then you know Morg->black shield->annie null-ed and not even stunned.
See that carry in galio's ult? black shield him and the carry walks out clean.
See that garen beside u wanting some kills? black shield him and he will tower dive like a bish and he wont get stunned/slowed very easily as well as being able to take more dmg.
And then you know who's OP :>
I swear that black shield saves so much ass its unfair.

But tbh, most teams are smart enough to rape annie fast or are just too tanky to even bother.

JustinBieber 09-02-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noperative (Post 1330704)
To me, Annie is almost OP because of her being very strong until the very lategame where her burst damage can't 1hit the carry. Also her nukes are very heavy and have a very low cooldown so everyone and their mothers have to build MR.

Annie is definitely strong, but not close to the level of some other champions.

Aveu 09-08-2010 01:15 AM

Zilean, anyone?
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f164/Drogassin/aq.jpg

I honestly don't understand why people always rage at me when I pick Zilean when I end up greatly helping the team. I find that he can be quite OP if played correctly. In fact, at one point in this match I ran around the map chasing and hunting each of the five down one by one.

Paches 10-10-2010 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanayat (Post 1328700)
Personally, the only champion that I think is "OP" is Taric, he just does way to many things well, everyone else there I can handle, Ezreal's super squishy, Olaf's a carry, and I prefer Tryn over him, a ton of people don't make QSS, which shuts down CC, which takes out Morgana/Amumu there, Kog's more of an anti-tank, which is just good in this meta-game, and Vlad there, the nerf on his Transfusion range is enough for me, and because all the forums are QQing about it, Garen, I don't see it, he's pretty much exactly the same as he always has been besides that he can use other skills while spinning, despite that, he's still a buggy champion, he may be good, but I don't see the reason to nerf him.

tl;dr:My opinion, Taric's OP, everyone else is fine

i have to say Teric and Olaf just because olaf's ulti needs to be nerfed so it just like reduces all CC by 50% not jsut null it so you can run threw veigars stun and give him some suprise sex

CodeCynthetik 10-10-2010 09:21 AM

There's one character I really hate.

Warwick.

Try having to guard a turret, or at least be on your way to support your team, only to be ganked out of nowhere by that guy. And it's almost foolish and pointless to fend him off 1v1 as Tristana.

...Irritating.

Noperative 10-10-2010 09:50 AM

Sona's ulti can win or lose teamfights. Instant AOE stuns are always OP, though the entire package is ok.

JustinBieber 10-11-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CodeCynthetik (Post 1368297)
There's one character I really hate.

Warwick.

Try having to guard a turret, or at least be on your way to support your team, only to be ganked out of nowhere by that guy. And it's almost foolish and pointless to fend him off 1v1 as Tristana.

...Irritating.

Sup, buy wards. Use ignite, etc.