8/22 PBE Update: Turrets now have items.
Surrender at 20: 8/22 PBE Update: Turrets now have items.
Update: Added in a red post about regarding the tower items.
The PBE has been updated! Along with a few Dominion specific balance changes, the turrents now have items that display their passive abilities instead of a having them jammed into a buff icon!
Continue reading for more information.
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and interative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers )
Turrets now have items
Turrets now seem to have three items to better display and comunicate the abilities they have always had. Currently on live / in the past, the abilities have been squeezed into a very small and uninformative buff and this change is likely aimed at helping players understand how exactly turrets work.
These items display on Summoner's Rift but do NOT currently show up on Howling Abyss or Twisted Treeline turrets.
Here's what Xelnath had to say about the items:
Your friendly neighbor predator/designer here. Just wanted to let you know that I recently added some *cosmetic only* items to towers.
These tower items convey the mechanics of what towers have always done in a condensed way. What do you think? Are they helpful?There are also a few CURRENTLY UNUSED turret "items" hidden away in the game files. These items aren't anything we've seen before on turrets and could just be placeholders, previews of upcoming ideas, scrapped ideas, or something else entirely.
(P.S. I left a couple of red herrings in the data for the data miners. Focus on what you actually see in game, not websites. )"
- UNIQUE Passive - Crystal Residue: Tower blasts mark the target, causing the next champion spell or attack to deal magic damage equal to 5% of the target's missing health.
- +100 Gold Capacity
- UNIQUE Passive - Transmutation: Tower blasts that kill a minion charge the tower. Upon reaching 100 gold, the next tower attack will create a sack of gold which can be picked up by any champion.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
- Idol of Durand ( R ) cooldown reduced to 150/135/120 from 170/150/130.
- Idol of Durand ( R ) now costs 100 mana at all ranks down from 100/150/200.
* Death Sentence is also currently bugged on the PBE and is unlevelable.
- Death Sentence ( Q ) now reads "On successful hit, Death Sentence's cooldown is reduced by 0 seconds"*
Dominion Specific Changes ManWolfAxeBoss's latest set of Dominion only balance changes have also made into the game.
Nidalee ( Dominion Only )
Kassadin ( Dominion Only )
- Bushwhack ( W ) reveal and Armor and Magic Resistance shred changed to 6 seconds from 12
- Bushwhack ( W ) trap duration changed to 2 minutes from 4 minutes
Kha'Zix ( Dominion Only )
- Null Sphere ( Q ) silence duration lowered to 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds from 1/1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6
Teemo ( Dominion Only )
- Taste Their Fear ( Q ) isolation damage changed to 35% bonus from 45%
- Evolved Enlarged Claws ( evolved Q ) additional missing health damage changed to 6% from 8%
- Noxious Trap ( R )map duration changed to 3 minutes from 10
||08-22-2013 07:36 PM
God bless the mushroom change.
Too bad it's dominion only ;_;
Also if they activated those 2 tower skills....omggg :)
||08-23-2013 11:03 PM
Those two skills would actually be pretty interesting.
||08-24-2013 03:43 PM
I have a feeling that those items are a part of how they'll make 2v1 lanes bearable
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.