ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-05-2013   #1 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30
Default Team Siren

Girl Power!

Well?

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker

This is an embarrassment xD. But it's ok I'm a Siren.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

Last edited by iTaker; 06-05-2013 at 09:47 PM.

06-05-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseTiara Concerto

xsugarcastx will become famous soon enough
IGN: xsugarcastx
Class: Fox to_thiefmaster
Level: 152
Guild: [EcKs.T.C]

Lets do our makeup and touch each others chests while we push mid.

06-05-2013   #4 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

10/10 couldn't stop cringing

These girls make an awful team and won't go anywhere, but at least they're getting the attention they want thanks to everyone mocking them.

06-05-2013   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

The current joke of League.

06-05-2013   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

/shrug

they can do whatever they want

06-05-2013   #7 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardar
/shrug

they can do whatever they want
^ Exactly.
I don't see why everyone's hating on them just because they wanna make a point that they're an all-female team. So they wanna break the mainstream and tell everyone that there's a niche group being made. Cool. More power to them.

Does it honestly effect anyone else besides Team Siren and anyone who are fans/may look up to them? Does it harm your own game? Nope and nada.

Leave it be.

Anyway. Those YouTube comments are just what I expect from the LoL community, anyway.

06-06-2013   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't even the fact that they're females that most of the League is all up in arms against them.
It's that they're flaunting it.
And I wouldn't even say they're all up in arms, it's more like they're turning them into the biggest joke since Facechecklift and roit plz.

I just found it most funny that they're already claiming to be a pro team when obviously they have no track record at all. The trailer is hilariously... what's the word... bloated, I guess.

These aren't female gamers.
They're standard GURRRRRRRRRRRL GAMUHZZZZZZZZ

06-06-2013   #9 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
It wasn't even the fact that they're females that most of the League is all up in arms against them.
It's that they're flaunting it.
And I wouldn't even say they're all up in arms, it's more like they're turning them into the biggest joke since Facechecklift and roit plz.

I just found it most funny that they're already claiming to be a pro team when obviously they have no track record at all. The trailer is hilariously... what's the word... bloated, I guess.

These aren't female gamers.
They're standard GURRRRRRRRRRRL GAMUHZZZZZZZZ
From what I hear, a lot of players are dissing them on the fact that they don't have the skills to back up the fact that they have a sponsor or whatever.

These sponsors are businesses, if I'm not mistaken. The whole point about business ventures is to invest in something to make some bank. Maybe these sponsors were looking at this all-girl team and decided that it'd be a great way to break the norm, introduce something new, grab tons of publicity (there's that whole showbiz idea that "any publicity is good publicity"), and then reap the rewards. Team Siren just happened to be the perfect mix of "pretty girl" and "knowledgeable player" to become the perfect niche client who would become the catalyst to their plans. Hence the overly-glittery, overly-"flaunty" publicity video.

06-06-2013   #10 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Either way, they're getting attention for being attention whores, not many people like them because their skills are awful. SNAFU.

06-06-2013   #11 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

I found out about this team from Dunkey first...

06-06-2013   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Accurate depiction of the trailer.
****ing lost my head at the end. LOL.

06-06-2013   #13 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

The end made me spit out my water. Thanks, dunkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
From what I hear, a lot of players are dissing them on the fact that they don't have the skills to back up the fact that they have a sponsor or whatever.
Not like those disses don't have any ground. One look at any of their streams during their ranked team matches will show you they aren't even close to pro level.
And that's pretty funny if you ask me, especially after their flashy video.

06-06-2013   #14 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I lol'd at the Dunkey video.

These win ratios don't make much sense to me, 62% Cat, 60% Lux, 58% Irelia, 61% Jarvan.
While I'm sure they play solo sometimes I would have expected these numbers to be a lot closer together and somewhat higher to promote that Girl Power! teamwork.

How much you want to bet they're talking about boys when they're at a tournament? "Oh my god Xpecial from across the room just looked at me!! OMG OMG!! Sorry I ruined the teamfight guys but Xpecial is just too much of a cutie to stop looking at."

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-06-2013   #15 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée

That video was perfect LOL

If you look at the other videos posted on Team Siren's official YouTube channel (also not that great) one girl was talking about how the team was formed to empower girls and so on and so forth. But good for them for forming a team! But if you're going to make such a flashy promotion video, at least be closer to "pro" level.

Like what was said before. This has become a joke.

Not even a good one.

06-06-2013   #16 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I lol'd at the Dunkey video.

These win ratios don't make much sense to me, 62% Cat, 60% Lux, 58% Irelia, 61% Jarvan.
While I'm sure they play solo sometimes I would have expected these numbers to be a lot closer together and somewhat higher to promote that Girl Power! teamwork.

How much you want to bet they're talking about boys when they're at a tournament? "Oh my god Xpecial from across the room just looked at me!! OMG OMG!! Sorry I ruined the teamfight guys but Xpecial is just too much of a cutie to stop looking at."
pretty sure yoonie is Xpecial's ex.
There's a bad pun somewhere in here...

06-06-2013   #17 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

I only mentioned him because I knew him, I didn't know he was sleeping with a kpop idol though.
Clearly she didn't do much else with him since her stats are a lot less than I'd expect for someone who's been around pro league gamers in the house of TSM.

06-06-2013   #18 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games

Almost overlooked this.

06-06-2013   #19 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

IM A SIREN 420

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

06-06-2013   #20 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

pretty sekc huh