ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-14-2013   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs
Default Let's Share Some Rage

Haven't seen one stickied yet for one of the most rage inducing games out there.

General Rage/Disappointment/Loss/Anything Negative Thread go
You can choose whether or not to share a story

I'll start: Platinum = New Bronze

Self-Explanatory

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

Last edited by Flipmood; 05-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-14-2013   #2 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

ooo, this is a really good idea.
should be stickied.

05-14-2013   #3 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Just give me a few games to post on this, I'm sure I'll find some dumbasses to ruin a game.

05-14-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

easy.... where ur in diamond 1, and the people there play like they are bronze level and go 0-15 in 20 mins

05-14-2013   #5 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmood
Haven't seen one stickied yet for one of the most rage inducing games out there.

Self-Explanatory
What made you play 46 mins vs a overfed late game comp? Each one of those 5 champs are unstoppable by themselves late game lol

05-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
What made you play 46 mins vs a overfed late game comp? Each one of those 5 champs are unstoppable by themselves late game lol
Well I mean I'm playing the game to win, just because the enemy team comp has a stronger late game doesn't mean I'ma stop playing. Even then I was dominating them. My build was more early game cause I felt like we had a strong enough front line to protect me in team fights and we did, but we ended up losing anyways cause of many bad engagements by Amumu (him Q'ing in and getting fisted to a quarter HP before ulting while weren't close enough to follow up)

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

05-14-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

WozzleFozzle has a spectacular aura aboutWozzleFozzle has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Knize
Guild: The Macs ofc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmood

Self-Explanatory
Blue build explains it all, can't carry shyt with that build. Dripin dripin y16:

Last edited by Shanni; 07-21-2013 at 02:40 AM. Reason: language

05-14-2013   #8 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by WozzleFozzle
Blue build explains it all niqqu, can't carry shyt with that build. Dripin dripin y16:
I WAS CARRYING HELLA HARD. DORA'S BACKPACK LOOKED AT ME AND SAID "Zzzzaaaaayuuuum"

05-15-2013   #9 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
S4 LeagueTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

mzpeachie has disabled reputation
IGN: [ForeverCuTe]
Class: [Witch]
Level: [31x]
Guild: [Retribution°]

Too bad you still lost lol

ACCOUNT WAS HACKED... So if you see any of my characters online, it's not me.

05-15-2013   #10 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future

What do you do when your team throws hard?

Spoiler!

Really though, that was my best Cass game to date and I still had money to spend, then my team thinks the tank looks better than everyone else out to kill me and follows him around.

I love this game and its people. I really do.

05-15-2013   #11 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Time to man up and tell your team what to do.

Last edited by R; 09-30-2013 at 07:40 PM.

05-16-2013   #12 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etoile
What do you do when your team throws hard?

Spoiler!

Really though, that was my best Cass game to date and I still had money to spend, then my team thinks the tank looks better than everyone else out to kill me and follows him around.

I love this game and its people. I really do.
ARAM is really unpredictable sometimes. The tides can change in the blink of an eye. n-n

05-17-2013   #13 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
ARAM is really unpredictable sometimes. The tides can change in the blink of an eye. n-n
The tides only changed that game because my team focused the tank at the end...

Sadface.

05-19-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineAionAudition

Amaterasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Àmatèrasu

Sometimes i just feel like winning is a bad thing in ranked. Like you lose elo for winning or some shit like that because my team does otherwise.

05-25-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineKingdom of LoathingElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Douceur is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nicahl

I love how our mid/top lane went on an 'adventure' to the enemy Nexus. I only wished that they didn't start team fights without me. Would've helped our team lots I think..

05-27-2013   #16 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

People who deny that a single person carried their team even though the statistics clearly show they were carried.

I'm talking about an ARAM which was, for just about the entire game, up for grabs. All they really had on us overall was a Fiora. Why Riot thought an ultimate that made a character untargetable, while dealing damage, while applying on-hit effects, on a melee carry was a good idea is beyond me. Because basically it became Fiora with whatever Tiamat is called now stomping our team with her ult. It wasn't a team effort. Gragas missed his ultimate 95% of the time and I think I saw Morde use his ult twice in the entire game. They effectively won because Fiora can instagib most of a team with her ult late-game.

The gold, damage, and kill statistics are blatantly skewed in favor of Fiora at the end of the game. She has by far the most gold (and very little cs), dealt the most damage and had the most kills. The rest of her team sits about the same as my team in terms of gold, damage, and kills. Yeah, she really didn't carry.

==========

I still hate the idiot behind Teemo's mushrooms. Probably the most poorly executed mechanic in the game.

Last edited by Tardar; 05-27-2013 at 11:15 PM.

05-28-2013   #17 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Guild: Prisma

UGHHHHHHH freaking Graves ditched us half way through WHEN WE WERE WINNING! wtf....

05-31-2013   #18 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Doing everything in my power to keep my teams going, but sadly I just keep getting matched with monkeys who don't even understand the basics of the game how Idk. This is at Plat-Diamond rating btw.

The Ezreal game was played against monkeys, instead of with monkeys.

In the 0/7 Leona game every player on my team was extremely ahead early-mid game and we took every dragon when possible, but sadly "instalock herpderp I think Jayce is autowin champ" top lane is getting stomped 1v1 non-stop by Rumble, Rumble obviously proceeds to rape us all late game.

Stuck in Plat 2 forever.

Last edited by Kenzor; 05-31-2013 at 09:04 AM.

06-02-2013   #19 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

LOOK AT ALL THIS RAGE. GODDAMN. Gotta start looking for rage pictures that perfectly describe the amount of rage this game produces

06-05-2013   #20 (permalink)
#selfie
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

3rd time jungling, 2nd with Amumu.
Ryze you's a hor.
Joeller this is your fault.