ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-07-2013   #61 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
EUW is beyond a mess atm in terms of connection, lag, can't even get into a party properly, disconnections, queue problems and more.
You get used to it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-08-2013   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

I have been used to it but it was strangely bad, maybe more so to me as I had just finished my work and had a chance to play a game or two.

11-01-2013   #63 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I kind of expected more from a Riot staff member. (But not much more, since Morello is gold yet he's the "champion balance manager")

This "support Annie" built nothing supportive and only ever purchased a single ward the entire game.

In the end she fed and fed, but what makes it worse is that you couldn't swear her out because you'd be banned or muted.

I wanted so hard to just punch the **** out of her face for ****ing up bottom lane so hard, when I play a far superior REAL SUPPORT role that could have made a hell of a difference.

Not hard to see why she's silver ranked.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-04-2013   #64 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Sighhhh freaking Yi still OP, he was literally waiting in every bush the Nocturne went in and killed him in 2 hits >_>;

11-21-2013   #65 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Seems that Season 4 has made people go full retard.
So many people play incompetently that it's astounding that they're the rank they are. Unless of course they were elo boosted.

12-05-2013   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

Everyone in my normal match today lagged insanely except the enemy thresh and shaco. Needless to say it set them up for some easy kills all through the game until we had to surrender.

12-05-2013   #67 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
Everyone in my normal match today lagged insanely except the enemy thresh and shaco. Needless to say it set them up for some easy kills all through the game until we had to surrender.
Same here, honestly **** riot with a crowbar.

12-11-2013   #68 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light

I kind of expected more from a Riot staff member. (But not much more, since Morello is gold yet he's the "champion balance manager")

This "support Annie" built nothing supportive and only ever purchased a single ward the entire game.

In the end she fed and fed, but what makes it worse is that you couldn't swear her out because you'd be banned or muted.

I wanted so hard to just punch the **** out of her face for ****ing up bottom lane so hard, when I play a far superior REAL SUPPORT role that could have made a hell of a difference.

Not hard to see why she's silver ranked.
All Riot employees are pretty questionable =X The only good one is Chun (Riot Chun).

12-24-2013   #69 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

12-26-2013   #70 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

2 games, 2 players, each one played lee trolled my team into losing the game...

12-27-2013   #71 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'm still a newbie, but I got in two teams with people as dumb as the volibear kid in this video (look at 20:00) Darius+Volibear Top COMBO! with Zach - LoL - YouTube
And it'll be like that until february/march, when school vacations here are over, so I'd rather only play with my friends to get some tips and tricks.

12-27-2013   #72 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
I'm still a newbie, but I got in two teams with people as dumb as the volibear kid in this video (look at 20:00) Darius+Volibear Top COMBO! with Zach - LoL - YouTube
And it'll be like that until february/march, when school vacations here are over, so I'd rather only play with my friends to get some tips and tricks.
"This Zed is so bad."
I started crying.

03-02-2014   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

amalager is an unknown quantity at this point

Played as Nami support this weekend. My carry blames me everytime he dies. Told him "I just healed you. My skill has a CD time." They guy is too aggressive. Is a gold ranked player but plays like a bronze. -_-

05-13-2014   #74 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Lost against Rito people ;0;

06-19-2014   #75 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I still don't understand why they don't nerf Fizz....he gets 1 kill early and it's all over...99% of the time. Then mid keeps thinking they can take him >_>;

06-19-2014   #76 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

My issue with Fizz is that he can tower dive and hop off with no damage from the turret.
Which is maddening, considering he can hop frequently to get some painful hits on you, without your ability to hit him during the animation.

It's just a vicious circle of abuse. Which is why I never win against a Fizz, no matter if I play aggressively or defensively.

06-19-2014   #77 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Fizz can only hop frequently on you if he gets blue buff. Early game he can only hop a few times before he goes completely oom. He's also melee, so you should be able to push him off of farm until his 2nd back at least. He of course will chew on people with no mobility, Zhonya's completely counters his fish if you can't dodge/having real trouble against him.

08-01-2014   #78 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Can no longer play casually with friend on team builder unless we want to wait 15+ minutes due to it's changes. Now instead we get at least two toxic players per game since we have to play draft now as normal blind is a complete shithole. Not once had a problem with anyone on team builder. Thanks Riot.

08-25-2014   #79 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

I want out of gold, people are incredibly retarded and or arrogant to the point they throw at the drop of a hat despite pings and chat.

08-25-2014   #80 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I just want out of Silver... people are so stupid and fight over every single freaking thing. Seriously if they would just play instead of stopping to call everyone out on every mistake we might actually win a match.