ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-25-2013   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Name Cleanup/Sale Soon, Scarizard Talks More About Shyvana, Mordekaiser Ghost Dance

/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=848

Quote:
Another Name Cleanup/Sale Possibly Soon

Once again, Riot has a draft article up. This time for the summoner name cleanup and sale!. You may remember Hippalus talking about this one (in 2013) being much larger than the one before (opening up even more names). We will of course update you as soon as more information becomes avaliavble
Scarizard Talks More About Shyvana

If you missed the first round, you can find it in yesterday's news.
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)
Dominant early/mid game? This is the same Shyvana that can barely do her first few clears of the jungle right? Her early is so **** right now it makes release Hecarim look good. I will give you the good mid game since that about when she starts to eat peoples faces off, but her bad late transition isn't why she's in a bad spot (I actually think it's better than S2 with the new items). Help her jungle clear and you will see Shyv come back.
Running 9/21 or 2/7/21 with Lifesteal Quints, AD Reds, Armor Yellows and MR Blues i'm consistently returning to my wraiths for a 2nd pass by 3:15-3:20. While this slows me to hitting Level 4 by needing to run to Wolves (the only camp available at this point), i'm still able to at -least- get to another wraith clear due to Burnout's insane wraith control and base/get Razor. It only gets sillier from there as you twin bite + razor proc the large monsters and burnout finishes the rest, making your jungling from that point forward a breeze. I'd say she's still on the upper-end of clears.

When i say early/mid, i'm specifically referring to the pre-25m point in the game. While the changes i'm referring to are designed to smooth the transition into the later game, they still reinforce her strong jungling capacity. Shyvana's identity is that of a potent mixed-damage fighter with a strength in farming the jungle - both hers and her opponents. Part of this identity is that she manages to do it without built-in sustain or CC, which actually means (compared to some of our other fighters) it's much easier to toss in more damage/speed and make you feel like a speed-tanky-mega-punchin' dragon-lady.

tl;dr 2.0 - Jungle clear getting tangentally buffed, but changes targetted at late-game transitioning. I think you guys will like the change to her ult ;D
Does Spellsword Proc Morellonomicon's Passive

Certainlyt hits the forums to give some information here. But also leaves a not about Morgana's bug getting fixed this upcoming patch!

Good question -- Morellonomicon does indeed trigger on every source of magic damage you deal while the target is below the item's health threshold.

As to the Urgot question, Urgot's Acid Hunter does not state that it "applies on-hit effects," which is our way of communicating whether a spell applies item effects that typically modify autoattacks, such as Sheen. It just applies his passive.

Acid Hunter does indeed work with Spell Vamp. As other have mentioned, spells like Nasus's Siphoning Strike give you a buff that modifies your next auto-attack. The spell itself is not considered the source of the damage. When we want to do this, we use the phrasing "Nasus' next attack" in the spell's tooltip.

I agree that this terminology is not completely transparent to new users, but so far we have been unable to develop better language that can also meet the bar of being consistent yet not long winded.
so did you fix the morgana bug yet?
Yes, in the upcoming patch.

Mordekaiser Ghost Dance

Seems to be pretty straightforward, Morde ghost and Shaco clone should be getting some emote/recall animation mimicking in a future patch. Definitely not the next patch, probably not too long after though at a guess. Yorick's a somewhat different case however, I'll give him a look too but there may be some issues there.

All About Zac's Passive

Absolutely working as intended, at least for the Smite and the Consume (I did both to a Zac as jungle Nunu the other day; hilarious!) I'm not sure about Force of Will. Does it delay the respawn?
Syndra's Force of Will doesn't delay the respawn, but it does move the blob around.
Well that's fine then. That's what I'd expect. If you can Force of Will the blob under a tower, I think that's a cool play.

Kennen ultimate not picking Zac rebirth bloblets and the order of GA / Rebirth passive are both good questions that I cannot answer. I will however check with the designer who made Zac
Kennen ultimate not picking Zac rebirth bloblets and the order of GA / Rebirth passive are both good questions that I cannot answer. I will however check with the designer who made Zac
Zac's blobs are (for the sake of consistency/clarity) treated as minions. This means that things like kennen's ult, ezreal's W etc will not target them. Likewise, skills that target minions and not champions (such as nunu's consume) will be able to hit them.

As for GA/Zilean/Cell division order, cell division should always come last. I've heard reports that there is some situation in which GA/Cell division overlap, if anyone has any info on how to make this happen, let me know
Check LoLWiki for the order of resurrection abilities. I believe it's Chrono Shfit > GA > Rebirth/Cell Division > Omen of Death.
My questions:
1. Can Nunu blood boil the bloblets? Will it move faster back to the center?
2. Can Promote be used on one?
3. If an ally has Aegis/Bulwark, will it gain the 50% increased bonuses? This could be interesting as if an ally has Bulwark, Zac gains more tankiness while in bloblet form and can tank more hits.
4. Are Zac's aura items active on Zac when in bloblet form? Building upon #3, if Zac gets Bulwark himself, it's basically a permanent bonus-tankiness-in-bloblet-reviving-form bonus.
1. Nunu should be able to blood boil them, but they always move back at the same rate.
2. Promote (banner of command) can only be used on siege minions (I believe)
3. Any auras that affect minions will work on them, I believe bulwark does grant them bonuses.
4. Yeah Zac's aura items should be active. They do also inherit from his tankiness in general, so it's not a huge win, but it would make them tankier.
Have you considered reducing the rate at which zed reforms? It seems like it's a bit on the long side, next to say anivia, or GA. I understand if it was a deliberate choice, but I'm not sure what the purpose would be.
If I was to do anything (ie if I wanted to make it stronger) I'd increase their hp/resists. I think the fact that you have a fair bit of time to react to them is a good thing (considering it can be very tough to get to them and coordinate to kill them).

As for the overall power level, I don't mind that he's fairly easy to kill, since A) the passive is still very useful in a lot of conditions and B) Someone who is hard to kill that can come back to life (and heal) is something that gets really frustrating to deal with. When this passive was too strong at a point during his development, it was really annoying to play against.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

... people run 21 utility on Shyvana?

04-26-2013   #3 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
... people run 21 utility on Shyvana?
Perhaps in Paper V.