Surrender at 20: 4/10 PBE Update
I like those character banners
The PBE has been updated! In addition to the new stuff, Lissandra,the Sejuani and Trundle relaunches, and the rest of the "rolled back" content has been added back to the game for further testing.
Continue reading for the change to starting potions, balance changes, Champion Banners, and more!
( Reminder: PBE content is tentative and iterative. Everything you see is subject to change! )
Shop Interface Update
The Shop interface was updated! It's a bit wider now, and it has three columns instead of the two on Live.
- Wither now reduces target's Attack Speed by half the amount at all ranks.
- Tag Team's cooldown was reduced to 140/110/80 from 140/120/100
- Blinding Assault now also scales with AP (0.5 ratio)
- Arctic Assault - Mana cost changed to 80/85/90/95/100 (from 70/80/90/100/110)
- Subjugate's drain increased to 40% of the target's Armor and M.Res along with the health drain (up from 20%)
- Tiger Stance - Damage dealt reduced to 30/80/130/180/230 (down from 60/115/170/225/280)
- Poro Snax were not available in the shop to buy. So instead, have this here picture of a Poro.
Still looking for info on there, there is one for every champion. They go some where on profile; will need to wait til servers come up to confirm.
Here are a few as an example:
Health Potions Limitation
As mentioned earlier, you can now only have five health potions at any given time. For more context on this change, here is Riot Pwyff spillin' the beans:
"Hey all, I just wanted to talk about the changes we're making to limit health potion stacks. While this is the PBE and things are subject to change, I'd still like to give some context behind this particular change.
At the moment, we are planning to limit the maximum number of health potions you can hold at any time to five. This change was intended to combat super high sustain starts, where champions (particularly those going top and mid lane) would buy as many health potions as possible (and a ward or two) in order to sustain in lane forever. The problem is that this really destroys any incentives players have to interact. Resourceless champions in particular benefited from these starts and, for champions with mana pools, we've actually seen that some literally do not have enough mana to burn through that much sustained HP.
On that note, we arrived at the hard limit of five health potions because this should have the least impact on standard starting builds while still targeting the high sustain problem.Server / Localization Stuff
Hope this gives some insight into our approach to these changes."
While it's been out there for a while, proof of an upcoming Australian server has popped up in the files. It is also joined by what seems to be a ( Not Brazil ) Portuguese and an Indonesian localization.