ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-02-2013   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Journey Into the Freljord V - The Ice Witch

Surrender at 20: Journey Into the Freljord V - The Ice Witch

Quote:
The fifth installment of Quinn and Valor's journey across the city-state of Freljord is out and this time our duo encounters the Ice Witch.
"Eastern Freljord
We had to escape the city before sunrise. I couldnít risk the Frostguard discovering that Val and I had seen the secrets theyíd tried to keep from us. Val distracted the guards while I opened the main gate and slipped away. I knew the risks of venturing back into the Freljord: itís a long way to Demacia, and there arenít any landmarks to guide me so far north. Every glacier looks the same, especially in the dark of night.

A few hours after leaving the city, I sensed something following us. Val scouted from above. Even through the snow, we could see something following our trail. We quickened our pace, yet Val cried a warning that our pursuer was gaining ground. The night grew darker and the snow grew colder around me. Shadows moved across the faces of the glaciers as if something had come alive within them.

We couldnít escape.
Fearing for our lives, I moved off the trail and gave my journal to Valoróif I died in the Freljord, my reports had to get back to Jarvan. He flew ahead while I flanked my pursuer.

A shape emerged from the darkness: a tall, slender figure floating over the ice. There was something faintly human about her, but it was clear she wasnít human at all. She remained deathly still as she silently glided towards me. Beneath her, wicked shards of unnatural black ice leapt from the ground. The cold I felt in her presence nearly stopped my heart. Iíve never felt such dread.

She slowed and hesitated when she came near my hiding place. Did she see me? I canít be certain. She finally turned away and disappeared into the night. The shadows in the ice vanished with her. Did she spare me?
Val is safe. He had circled above the whole time. Part of me thinks he wouldíve fought to the death instead of taking the report back to Demacia (stubborn bird).

My hands are still shaking as I write this, and it isnít from the cold. The Ice Witch is more than a story to scare children. Iíve seen enough here, and once weíre farther south Iíll write up my final report. Itís time to go home. "

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.