ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-25-2013   #1 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future
Default Trundle Visual Update

Surrender at 20: Could it be?! TRUNDLE VISUAL UPDATE TEASER WIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello
On a more serious note, some of you will probably guess that if there’s a troll and he’s wielding a club… it’s Trundle! So we wanted to give you a taste of what’s to come, namely Trundle’s relaunch and his reimagining in the icy north.

While old Trundle certainly had a unique narrative and visual design, we always felt he was disconnected from the rest of the world. This inhibited the number of stories we could tell with Trundle and, well, we want to tell stories about him. Trundle’s upcoming changes include a gameplay update (more of a quality improvement than a rework – similar in scope to our Taric changes in 3.03), a new ice-themed aesthetic (if you couldn’t guess), and a new story that ties Trundle to the brewing conflict in the Freljord.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks, because we’ve got plans for Trundle – not to mention that Trundle has plans of his own!

You’ll have to wait to hear more, but here’s something to tide you over. As with Karma’s relaunch, anyone who owns Trundle before his relaunch will get this Traditional Trundle (has a nice ring to it) skin for free.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Not Trundle anymore...at all. Even Karma didn't change THIS much.

03-25-2013   #3 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

At least he is a tiny bit cuter...

03-25-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

i don't like the new look :l. he doesn't even need a visual update, perfectly fine how he was, just needed some bug fixes.

03-25-2013   #5 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I hate you Riot! I seriously just bought Yorick a few hours before this was posted...now I have to save up 4800 ip again :|

03-25-2013   #6 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

He looks so much better than his current look. He looks hella goofy atm(to me at least) now he looks cool

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

03-25-2013   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Can't help but think of the Warcraft 3 Orc with his huge square jaw and tiny head.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

03-25-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineKingdom of LoathingElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Douceur is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nicahl

They did a quite a job on him. He's a bit cleaner and more buff and big-chested now. Kinda sad they're making him a bad guy?? Cuz in his current lore, isn't he the good guy in his tribe who took on the disease or whatnot?

[edit]: re-read morello's post about this and oh wow, i thought the about was just a skin.. that's a HUGE change, nvm o-o;;;;

Last edited by Douceur; 03-25-2013 at 04:48 PM.

03-25-2013   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

*shrug* I'm indifferent.

03-25-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

omg WHY ALL MY MAINS ARE GETTING AN UGLY VISUAL REMAKE! NID THEN KARMA, NOW TRUNDLE

03-25-2013   #11 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée

That's pretty much a new character with how different he looks.

Since I don't play him, I am also indifferent.

03-25-2013   #12 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0asis
omg WHY ALL MY MAINS ARE GETTING AN UGLY VISUAL REMAKE! NID THEN KARMA, NOW TRUNDLE
Because all of your mains' models sucked before.

03-26-2013   #13 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Guild: Prisma

Surrender at 20: Grumpy Monkey talks more about the Trundle Relaunch

Quote:
As you likely read yesterday, Trundle is getting a cool new look. His relaunch will reimagine him as an ice troll and place him into the Freljordian conflicts that have been brewing lately, leaving quite different from the troll we've grown to "love" and "like to look at" since release.

Continue reading for a few red posts where Grumpy Monkey addresses some players concerns about the upcoming relaunch.

Grumpy Monkey started things off by encouraging people to reserve judgement until they see the updated in his full glory, rather than just by looking at the .gif of him bustin' a move.
"Lots of kind words in this thread, thank you. There are also a lot of concerned voices, I get that, we changed some stuff. I would only ask you guys that you reserve judgment untill you see him running around on pbe, and until more info is revealed. His new animations are among the best in the game imo. More updates and more art to come. You guys are awesome."
As far as when we'll be able to play around with the updated Trundle, Grumpy Monkey replied
"As soon as there are no game breaking bugs, and when his particle work and vfx are in a suitable state."
While responding to someone concerned about the goofy look on Trundles face, Grumpy Monkey also assured us Trundle still runs "on all threes":
"Let me clear that up, in that .gif he is doing the "troll dance" in the animations the animators distorted his face for comic effect. I assure you he doesnt look like that when he is running around (on all threes, yes he still has the trundle run ) bashing dudes with his club."
Just to hammer his intial request home, he reminded us again that there is much more Trundle goodness to come:
"I have read your opinions, and thanks for the input, its a good gut check for us when guys like you post your thoughts. As for those with contrary opinions and concerns, Ill say what I said in my first post , wait untill you have all the facts and context so you can have a more well informed opinion. There is much more art and lore to be revealed."
Grumpy Monkey also clarified a little on visual updates, relaunches, and reworks by saying:
"So this is something we addressed with Karma's relaunch and maybe we ca do better job messaging this, but there are different tiers of reworks.
There are visual upgrades like nidalee, soraka, Annie, where only art assets are changed.
Then there are reworks like twisted fate where we change the look and the lore, but gameplay is largely unaffected.

Then there are relaunches, where the character can be evolved from all aspects, lore gameplay and art. Karma was our first. Trundle is qualifying as a relaunch since his new base is different enough from his old base to warrant the "traditional" skin."
Another summoner questioned whether Junkyard and Lil Slugger Trundle will be updated and if so will they reflect his new icey personality. Grumpy Monkey replied:
"We Allways update the skins.
And probably. I dont know the final names. You will have to wait for the final reveal for that info."
What do you guys think? Are you excited for this frosty new look or are you grasping desperately to the "charm" of the current Trundle?

03-26-2013   #14 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future