ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-13-2013   #1 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default 2/13 PBE Update: New Ping Radial

Surrender at 20: 2/13 PBE Update: New Ping Radial

Quote:
WIP

================

The PBE has been updated with a particularly awesome new feature!
Continue reading for a look at the fancy new Radial menu for pinging, a load of balance changes, and more!

( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )

New Radial Ping Menu
A new Radial menu has been added for various different pings. When you click one of the ping buttons or use hold the hot key, Control/Alt + Click, to ping, a menu with Danger , Enemy Missing, On My Way ( which also puts down your name and what direction you are coming from! ), and Assist Me pops up. Each ping is a different color and has different particles.

NOTE: These may be unfinished but they are currently available for testing.
Missing Assist Me Danger
On My Way You can also open the radial and ping from it to the mini map.

Here it is in action.

Balance Changes

Amuumu
  • Bandage Toss ( Q ) damage lowered to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/140/200/260/320.
  • Tantrum ( E ) range lowered to 350 from 400.
  • Curse of the Sad Mummy ( R ) damage lowered to 150/225/300 from 150/250/350

Kayle
  • Base Magic Resist reduced to 30 MR down from 30.75 MR + .75 MR per level. ( Ranged champs usually don't get MR per level )
  • Reckoning ( Q ) slow changed to 25/30/35/40/45% from flat 35% all ranks
  • Reckoning ( Q ) slow duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4 seconds.

Nidalee
  • Base Magic Resist reduced to 30 MR down from 30.75 MR + .75 MR per level. ( Ranged champs don't get MR per level )
  • Cougar Form no longer grants bonus MR or Armor. ( confirmed )

Vi
  • Denting Blows ( W ) now deals 4, 5.5, 7, 8.5, 10% damage down from 6/7/8/9/10%.
  • Assault and Battery ( R ) damage lowered to 200/300/400 from 200/325/450.

Xin Zhao
  • Audacious Charge ( E ) damage lowered to 70/105/140/175/210 from 70/110/150/190/230.
  • Audacious Charge ( E ) cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 from 13/12/11/10/9.
  • Crescent Sweep ( R ) damage reduced to 100/200/300 from 125/225/325.
  • Crescent Sweep ( R ) cooldown increased to 120/110/100 from 100/90/80.

There were also a few tool tip changes for Annie, Morde, and Yorick.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-13-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Morello even said that Vi is a "best kept secret" so they were gonna hit her. Also xin is just outright too powerful right now so, I'm glad there doing something just need to be careful to not overnerf him again.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

02-13-2013   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Not sure how I feel about the change for Nidalee. Part of the aspect of being a melee (or hybrid in melee form) champion is having some form of natural MR in order to get to a magical enemy (which are typically ranged) and not blow up immediately.

Kayle is one thing, she is predominantly ranged more than anything.
Nidalee... ehhhhhhh.

02-13-2013   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

I'm not sure how Vi managed to be a "best kept secret" for so long, every part of her kit and the numbers and scalings on them have always screamed OP to me.

02-13-2013   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
I'm not sure how Vi managed to be a "best kept secret" for so long, every part of her kit and the numbers and scalings on them have always screamed OP to me.
I've never ever been a huge fan of her. Seemed to me that she was always that kind of tanky DPS that can do just about everything that she needs to be able to with her kit

02-13-2013   #6 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Everyone assumed she was shit because she's not a good top laner and her kit makes her feel "clunky."

In jungle and mid, she's pretty damn boss. She was just overshadowed by the more popular junglers like Xin Zhao, Nocturne, and Lee Singah.

02-13-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡

I wonder if it will affect top Nid gameplay.. S: i don't like it
And about the new ping system, can someone check what happen if you do ctrl+click / alt+click?

Last edited by Sizzurp; 02-13-2013 at 05:57 PM.

02-13-2013   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0asis
I wonder if it will affect top Nid gameplay.. S: i don't like it
Duh .