||02-06-2013 11:16 AM
What killed Thornmail?
I can never see it built anymore.
||02-06-2013 12:03 PM
- It's expensive and cost-inefficient.
- You'd only buy it on a tank.
- The passive sucks.
- It only works well against carries, but the damage return it deals is pretty negligible as the carry can easily mitigate it with lifesteal.
- People have to be focusing you for it to even be the least bit useful, and if no one doesn't, you just wasted money. And no one with a brain will focus on the tank.
- You could buy an item like Frozen Heart for almost the same amount of armor and more and a better passive that benefits your team.
The only scenario I'd imagine myself buying it is when the enemy team consists of 5 AD and I often find myself being focused. But, personally, if I'm the center of attention, I'd rather buy a Randuin's.
||02-06-2013 12:31 PM
As Veloze said. In addition, there is the fact that resistances are shittier with season 3 and penetration changes. Seeing that Thornmails is essentially raw armor, there's no health backing up the health-hungry meta that we have now.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.