ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-19-2013   #21 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut
I don't agree with you.. Graves is hard to play without smartcast, and i guess new players don't even know what it is
Hardly. Unless if you're going for pro or #1 Graves NA (which I doubt), you'll be just fine.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2013   #22 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Yes Miss Fortune is very noob friendly as she is pretty much the only ADC I can play when I'm forced to xD

If your looking for new champs though~

I've been loving playing Sona since season 3 even though they nerfed her defense to like -30 q_q... the new pickpocket mastery has made me poke the enemy more, and all the new aura items you can build instead of the same thing over and over

Top Elise is pretty fun~

Then middle I can't ever pick between Annie, Orianna, Ziggs, Karma, Syndra, or Zyra lol.
I find Annie and Brand are easy mids.

And Sona is still my go to recommended support, if you can survive level 1 you offer so much utility and poke

01-19-2013   #23 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't agree with you.. Graves is hard to play without smartcast, and i guess new players don't even know what it is
For you, maybe.
Graves has some of the easiest skillshots in the game.

01-20-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Revolution will become famous soon enoughRevolution will become famous soon enough
IGN: XO Strike
Level: Changing

Nunu might be a fun champion to play because of his ulti

My Tips On Refining!

01-20-2013   #25 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
I played up to probably about 3000 games without knowing what smartcast is, I still did fine. People can still do well without smartcast.

Graves is a ridiculously easy and safe champ which is why I recommend him to new players. Q has a huge AoE and isn't like Ezreal's Q where it gets stopped by the first target, W is a pretty broken CC, E is a gap closer AND an insane attack speed steroid in one that also gets CD reduced by auto attacks, R is a huge AoE and his passive makes him automatically tanky. He also has a very nice auto attack animation making it easier to last hit.

01-21-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineKingdom of LoathingElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Douceur is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nicahl

Try Taric, love Taric, buy Pink Taric. Win everything.

Lol I keed, but Taric's a pretty easy support to play. He has a stun, a heal, gives an armour arua to allies, and has a sessy pink skin.

For an ADC, MF's a preesolid champ. As everyone's already said, hit 6, press R, hyena laughter. AD Teemo's quite a pest (heck, Teemo as a whole is an adorable pest..), but I find him better AP and playing up top, because he wrecks most top laners.

For a mid/AP, Annie? She's a solid mid champ, and her burst hurts. Not only that she's gETTING AN AMAZING VISUAL UPGRADE AND A PANDA SKIN TO BOOT. Cough.

01-21-2013   #27 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Teemo. AP Teemo. The shrooms itself are so fun.

01-21-2013   #28 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Teemo. AP Teemo. The shrooms itself are so fun.
Liandry's Torment and a Rylai's... piss people off all over the map.

AD Lulu..

Yes

02-03-2013   #29 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

I know you wanted mainly AD, but have you tried Katarina at Mid as a AP ?
She's pretty fun and strong too.

Forever & Always

02-03-2013   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Mahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Bee
Class: Science :@
Guild: Whats a guild?

Miss fortune is pretty easy to play but not to buy I'd just get used to free champions to play its all depends on u and what u like playing